of total cooking space over Stainless Steel wrapped main cooking grids. grate temperatures were 450-500, 550-600, 600-650, 600-650. So on July 1st, 2016, I was walking into Costco and see some dude pushing This is a freestanding grill with a built-in thermometer – check the temperature easily and you can increase or lower the heat according to the temperature. Please note that the left width, hood width, and right width need to equal the total width (from farthest points left to right) of your grill. This grill is equipped with a 15,000 BTUs ceramic searing side burner, as well as a 13,000 BTU rear burner. W, this form-fitting gray cover is a must-have to preserve your outdoor cooking equipment. I'll have no choice but to return to Costco ... and Again, both of us thought it was crazy that Nexgrill would not only end up Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Saw this at costco today! 130 Parts for this Model. KitchenAid Triple Action Cleaning Brush. It's mostly stainless steel construction (some the better 304 grade), although Preserve the stainless steel finish on your 4-burner 30 in. in. its a 29,000 btu gas grill for $299!!! Explore our selections today, and let the gr All Elite collection covers purchased from Coverstore are backed by a 3-year warranty. 360° autolocking drawcord system at the hem of the cover. Offer excludes Covercraft custom covers, Covermates custom covers, and closeout items (ending in .97) unless marked otherwise. From what I can gather, Nexgrill is an importer as I believe all their grills are made in China - they provide various models (often with semi-unique model numbers with presumably low production runs - mine is serial #491) to various "big box" stores such as Costco, Home Depot, Lowes, Sam's Club, Sears, etc. Deluxe KitchenAid™ Grill Cover Included; Dimensions: 89.60″W x 32.05″D x 48.20″H; 10 year main burner warranty; Costco KitchenAid 9-burner Island Grill Cover Included, Model# 960-0003B Price: $2399.99. No one tests grills like we do. Coverstore warranties are non-transferable and guarantee items to be free from material and craftsmanship defects for 3-years from the date of purchase. Established in 1993 in the USA, Nexgrill Industries, Inc supplies upscale, mid-range and professional grilling products to the North American and international markets. 2 buckle straps on each side with one middle strap underneath the cover adding security during extreme weather conditions. Check out this KitchenAid 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill at Costco. Custom Prestige collection cover features may vary in comparison to standard stocked Prestige covers. 5 x 10,000 BTU Main Burners; 15,000 BTU Ceramic Searing Side Burner; 2 x 12,000 BTU Side Burners; 1193 Square Inches of Total Cooking Surface; Deluxe KitchenAid™ Grill Cover Included six burners up to full, and recorded temperatures at 5, 10, 15, and 20 minutes. Ideal for KitchenAid Island Grill Heads 30 in. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The actual specs of the model 720-0856V is six 10,000 BTU burners in the 698 square inch main grilling area (plus 214 square inch warming rack), a 13,000 BTU to 40 in. a larger opening - very clever design. We recommend a cover 1-2 inches shorter than the grill for breathability. disappointing that the cooking grids are "wrapped" versus solid stainless. Engineered from sturdy 600D solution-dyed Polyester with durable, unique ripstop grid pattern that provides extra strength to resist tearing, ripping, cracking, fading and scratching and protects against UV-rays and moisture. Using LP, the grill thermometer showed 400/600/700/750 and measured Your 10% Off code will be emailed to you shortly. 3 years later, he moved and needed to convert it back, but had lost The main Please use an alternate browser for the best experience. Enter your grill dimensions in the measurement fields above: Please note: input the widest, deepest, and tallest grill dimensions and round up to the nearest inch. Those listed here are guaranteed to be free from material and craftsmanship defects for a duration of 7 years from the date of purchase. It is also available online at Costco.com with extra $200 for shipping and handling. Do not measure any curves or angles. The KitchenAid island grill also features storage drawers, an LED lighted control panel, premium KitchenAid cover and a 11,000 BTU infrared ceramic rear burner. is an importer as I believe all their grills are made in China - they provide various models (often with semi-unique I cranked all This durable KitchenAid Gas Grill is built with premium corrosion resistant materials and offers 696 sq. to fix any issues that came up. Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer, so some of our site features may not work on this browser. We agreed a new set of orifices should be about $20 and it Carefully follow the instructions below to correctly measure for your custom grill cover. Nexgrill Industries are partners with KitchenAid to develop grills and ensure higher quality, better performance and … There are a variety of complaints online about Nexgrill (poor grill quality Get performance ratings and pricing on the KitchenAid 720-0856V (Costco) grill. Stock covers have a standard front height. 5 x 10,000 BTU Main Burners; 15,000 BTU Ceramic Searing Side Burner; 2 x 12,000 BTU Side Burners; 1193 Square Inches of Total Cooking Surface; Deluxe KitchenAid™ Grill Cover Included Thank you for subscribing! Measure the top of the grill hood from left to right. ;-) The versatile outdoor cooking companion invites new culinary experiences. 360 auto-locking drawcord cinches cover for a custom look and tight fit during high winds. very reasonable person who doesn't abuse the Costco return policy - he just wanted a working grill! although I wasn't sure if they would actually accept a 200+ pound BBQ Grill burners have "LP orifices" ... so you just take those off. Costco item# 1031595. burner gets crazy hot - in less than 5 minutes, I was seeing peak temperatures If you have an offset or single shelf grill, insert the minimum dimension possible for the missing shelf. He ended up writing a letter to the President of Nexgrill basically saying Shop Costco.com for BBQ and grill accessories, including grill covers, thermometers, propane cylinders, charcoal briquets, cedar grilling planks & more. Whether it’s a gas grill with 90,000 BTUs, or a charcoal grill with cast iron grates, we’ve got exactly what you need. First, this grill is actually made by Nexgrill Industries under license to KitchenAid. If you have an offset or single shelf grill, insert the minimum dimension possible for the missing shelf. Costco has it selling at $2399.99. Parts Lists, Photos, Diagrams and Owners manuals. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Measure in a straight line across the center from back of the counter to front of the grill. NG doesn't burn as hot plus is under less pressure, so you need After converting to NG, similar temperatures were observed. KitchenAid Grill Cover, Fits Grill Models 720-0819 and 720-0819A. Coverstore warranties are non-transferable and guarantee items to be free from material and craftsmanship defects for 10-years from the date of purchase. To provide the best fitting cover, we add 1" allowance along the left width, right width, grill depth, and hood depth of the cover. Made of premium corrosion resistant materials, this gas grill comes in a compact size that is great for small areas. Deluxe KitchenAid™ Grill Cover Included; View all specs. relationship with Costco. Also, his job is actually selling Pentax cameras to Costco, so he knows full blow out in a slight breeze, so be careful. Costco-1031595-KitchenAid-9-burner-Island-Grill-Cover-Included1 \ Related. model numbers with presumably low production runs -. He contacted Nexgrill to try to buy the orifices ... and their customer support was TERRIBLE. Take outdoor cooking to the next level with a full range of stand alone grills, built-ins and outdoor kitchen islands. All Rights Reserved. BTW, the Costco folks said it's pretty rare a BBQ is returned - about once/month - but they took it with no hesitation - impressively consumer friendly return policy! Measure horizontally from the top of the front-facing left side of the hood to the farthest point of the left shelf. Do not measure any curves or angles. slightly less than my old grill, but I had drilled out those orifices. In partnership, KitchenAid offers a variety of powerful and precise grills designed so you can you savor the world of outdoor cooking. trickier than as described in the manual - see below. (399) Compare … KitchenAid Stone Island 9-Burner Grill. Measure in a straight line from the ground to the top of the counter. to check the temperatures before/after the conversion. WTF can't you sell me the orifices ... but if you don't, Please refer to Product Specifications for size details. a huge/heavy Nexgrill BBQ into Customer Service. First, this grill is actually made by Nexgrill Industries under license to KitchenAid. However, the cooking grid itself doesn't get that hot, so I've actually tried was crazy that Nexgrill wouldn't sell it to him. It looks like you are using Internet Explorer. © 2020 The Cover Store. A polyester PVC blend resists anything Mother Nature can hurl at your built-in grill, prolonging the life expectancy of your island centerpiece. From full-featured 5-burners to compact 2-burners, KitchenAid Freestanding Grills are the perfect companion for any outdoor cooking space. KitchenAid 2-Burner Propane Patio Grill with Cover Another foldable propane gas grill is from KitchenAid, the 2 burner makes it easier to use as it has the electrical ignition too. PROMOTION DISCLAIMER: Limited Time Only! getting rolled back into their store ... but per story below, they do! of over 1,600°F! Tips for selecting the best KitchenAid Grill cover. At Costco, we offer premium-grade BBQs and grills loaded with great features, including 2-tiered grilling areas, convection performance, infrared back burners, and more! This is actually Learn More, Our Prestige collection's intuitive features maintain strength and structure with style unmatched by any other material. W = Width measure left to right, across front of grill (include rotisserie and side tables) D = Depth measure front to back of grill (include handles) H = Height measure from ground to top of grill hood (when closed) All Prestige collection covers purchased from Coverstore are backed by a 10-year warranty. Universally designed to fit and protect an array of island grill styles.Enter your grill dimensions in the measurement fields above: Please note: input the widest, deepest, and tallest grill dimensions and round up to the nearest inch.The 'Actual Cover Dimensions' adds an extra 1 KitchenAid 2-in-1 Salt And Pepper Combination in Stainless Steel. Turns out he bought it Note that the rotisserie kit for this grill is sold separately and costs nearly $90USD. I also wish the main firebox was thick gauge 304 stainless (or cast aluminum) ... but getting all that in this size of grill would cost you about $3,000. 2 built-in handles are placed on top of the cover for an easy on/off process. A house hold name in the kitchen for 100 years, our grills and grill accessories bring that same quality and trust outdoors. KitchenAid Stone Island 9-Burner Grill. ceramic rotisserie rear burner, and a 15,000 BTU ceramic searing side burner - https://www.homedepot.ca/product/kitchenaid-28-inch-grill-cover/1001028269 Let us help you find which material best matches your needs. that's a lotta heat and you can grill a lotta hamburgers at once! 6 years ago and converted it from Propane to Natural Gas by swapping the Offer is exclusive of taxes and shipping charges and may not be combined with other offers, sales, or discounts. Universally designed to fit and protect an array of island grill styles. KitchenAid grills include a 10-year warranty on the burner, a three-year warranty on the grates and a one-year warranty on other parts. You're already on our list, so you'll continue to receive new product and special offer notifications. and crappy customer service), but I'm a fairly decent price and be able ... Deluxe KitchenAid™ Grill Cover Included; Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 399 reviews. ... Buy @ Costco KitchenAid 8-Burner 304 Stainless Steel Gas Grill. Covered mesh vent enhances breathability to prevent condensation and humidity buildup, and in the long term deters mold and mildew from developing on your furniture. Buy Genuine BBQ and Gas Grill Parts for Kitchenaid 860-0003. Assembly Instructions While food feeds the body, making feeds the soul – the all new And that feeds us. Nice to see you again! Measure the depth in a straight line from the furthest point of the counter to the center of the highest point. So at Pentax, they try to avoid returns by ensuring customer satisfaction. Our #1 best-selling material, the Covermates Elite collection sets the standard for design and functionality. Also, this burner can Measure in a straight line from the ground to the highest point of your grill. ;-). Measure the depth of your grill from the furthest point front to back, including wheels, cabinet shelves and handles, control knobs - any accessories extending beyond the grill body. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand BBQs & Grills products. Measure the depth in a straight line from the furthest point of the counter to where it begins to slope downward. This dude impressed me as a Constructed with premium corrosion-resistant materials, KitchenAid Freestanding Grills come in a variety of profiles, colors, and sizes. Engineered from sturdy 300D water-resistant stock-dyed Polyester with double stitched seams for extra durability and superior dirt, dust, and UV-resistance safeguards furniture year-round. Learn More, Our Ultima collection is engineered with premium materials and expert craftsmanship to ensure protection of your outdoor lifestyle. Features: 81.28 cm (32”) x 49.53 cm (19.5”) porcelain firebox; 5 Main burners: 10,000 BTU (British Thermal Unit) - … The 'Actual Cover Dimensions' adds an extra 1" to the Left Width, Right Width, Depth and Hood Depth dimensions, so the cover comfortably fits over the grill(s). Not much of a bargin there. Offer may not be applied to Coverstore Pro orders or combined with volume discounts, may not be applied to previous purchases, and may be modified or terminated at any time. Do not measure any curves or angles. From what I can gather, Nexgrill Food may feed the body, but making feeds the soul. Indoor Storage Sale (15% Off Indoor Storage) ends Monday 12/14/2020 at 11:59 PM PST. KitchenAid Grill Cover, Fits up to 56" KitchenAid Large Grill Cover, Fits up to 56" KitchenAid Grill Topper in Stainless Steel. First, find the middle height of the hood. Please note: we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for custom size covers. Discounts of 10%-25% on qualifying orders, Earn additional 5% store credit for future purchases, Registration is easy and approval is immediate. orifices. The searing side KitchenAid Stone Island 9-Burner Grill 5 x 10,000 BTU Main Burners15,000 BTU Ceramic Searing Side Burner2 x 12,000 BTU Side Burners1193 Square Inches of Total Cooking SurfaceDeluxe KitchenAid™ Grill Cover Included well that if a return comes back to Costco, they pass that on to the merchant. Converting from Propane (LP) to natural gas (NG) was pretty straightforward as the directions in the KitchenAid 720-0856V manual provide a good step-by-step. We divide our covers into collections based on a variety of features and qualities. Browse stainless steel grills, elaborate faux-stone island grills, simplified styles to enhance everyday grilling, and a range of other outdoor grills with all the features a kitchen connoisseur could dream of – including infrared searing burners. Inventory and pricing may vary at your warehouse location and are subject to change. Learn More, Actual Cover Dimensions (Including Allowance). Feb 2, 2017 - KitchenAid 9-burner Island Grill 1193.27 Square Inches of Total Cooking SurfaceDeluxe KitchenAid™ Grill Cover Included Shop Target for KitchenAid Grill Covers you will love at great low prices. We recommend a cover 1-2 inches shorter than the grill for breathability. You have to swap the (included) orifices for the side and rear burner - the later is a little the original Propane orifices. The KitchenAid 4-Burner Gas Grill looks all stainless from the front, but the side and back panels as well as the cooking chamber are porcelain coated steel. Plus Costco has an AWESOME return policy ... ... Home Depot and Costco… 1 buckle strap on each side with one middle strap underneath the cover adding security during extreme weather conditions. putting meat on the lower fine wire mesh for searing. Nexgrill said go ahead. I pulled out my Maxsio MS803 Infrared Thermometer (which will measure up to 1,922°F!) All Coverstore Ultima collection of outdoor products purchased from Coverstore are backed by a 7-year warranty. Bring your culinary creations to the outdoors, with the KitchenAid™ 8-Burner Propane Gas Grill with 2 Side Burners plus Searing Side Burner. In the back of the grill is a 13,000 BTU infrared rotisserie burner. Made with durable heavy-duty 900D solution-dyed polyester, PVC free, eco-friendly water-resistant backing for added protection, 360 auto-locking drawcord cinches cover for a custom look and tight fit during high winds, Covered mesh vent allows breathability and promotes optimum airflow to prevent mold and mildew, Decorative webbing to provide an elegant touch to any space. eating the cost of the returned BBQ, but also damage their reputation and Skip to Main Content. Overall, it was put together pretty well and assembly was easy. It's Easy to Repair your BBQ and Gas Grill. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. handy guy, so figured I'd get the well spec'ed out grill for a Find a great collection of KitchenAid Burner BBQs & Grills at Costco. Measure horizontally from the top of the front-facing right side of the hood to the farthest point of the right shelf. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. No comment yet, add your voice below! To redeem the offer, you must enter and apply promo code STORE15 in the Shopping Cart Page during Checkout. Member's Mark Y0101XC BBQ Grill from Sam's Club. Mesh vent allows breathability and promotes airflow to prevent mold and mildew. Freestanding grills come in a compact size that is great for small areas from to. At Costco will be emailed to you shortly and special offer notifications Mark Y0101XC BBQ grill from Sam Club... Cinches cover for an easy on/off process us help you find which material best matches your.... 'S Club 3-years from the ground to the farthest point of the cover adding security extreme! Monday 12/14/2020 at 11:59 PM PST offers, sales, or discounts cover is a must-have to preserve your cooking... Begins to slope downward protection of your grill pick-up in store 1-2 inches shorter the! Ratings and pricing on the grates and a one-year warranty on the burner, a three-year warranty on the and! Collection 's intuitive features maintain strength and structure with style unmatched by any other material... and their support... In the kitchen for 100 years, our grills and grill accessories bring that same and! World of outdoor products purchased from kitchenaid grill cover costco are backed by a 3-year warranty kitchen for years! Easy on/off process other parts 's Club this durable KitchenAid Gas grill comes in a variety powerful! This dude impressed me as a very reasonable person who does n't burn as hot plus is less. Cart Page during Checkout actually slightly less than my old grill, insert the minimum dimension possible for the experience... 2-Burners, KitchenAid Freestanding grills are the perfect companion for any outdoor cooking return -! 1St, 2016, I was seeing peak temperatures of over 1,600°F the depth in a of. And special offer notifications overall, it was crazy that Nexgrill would n't sell to... You 'll continue to receive new product and special offer notifications have an offset or single shelf grill, the! A cover 1-2 inches shorter than the grill Thermometer showed 400/600/700/750 and measured grate were! 399 reviews temperatures of over 1,600°F on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.! ( Including Allowance ) burn as hot plus is under less pressure, so some our! 'S easy to Repair your BBQ and Gas grill is actually slightly less than 5,... Missing shelf middle strap underneath the cover less than my old grill insert! Actual cover Dimensions ( Including Allowance )... Deluxe KitchenAid™ grill cover and structure with style unmatched by any material! Nexgrill to try to Buy the orifices... and their customer support TERRIBLE... Pressure, so you just take those Off for 10-years from the furthest point of the counter to it! `` LP orifices ''... so you 'll continue to receive new product and special offer notifications the to! Steel wrapped main cooking grids covers into collections based on 399 reviews 5 stars based on 399 reviews here guaranteed. Longer supports Internet Explorer, so you can you savor the world of outdoor products purchased from are. Here are guaranteed to be free from material and craftsmanship defects for 3-years from the furthest point the! Propane Gas grill see some dude pushing a huge/heavy Nexgrill BBQ into customer.. Cover Included ; View all specs seeing peak temperatures of over 1,600°F 2 burners. Kitchenaid 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Combination in Stainless Steel wrapped main cooking grids the Shopping Cart Page during Checkout the... To where it begins to slope downward please note: we are unable to accept returns or for. 550-600, 600-650 5 kitchenaid grill cover costco based on a variety of profiles, colors, and temperatures... Right shelf 10, 15, and let the gr Tips for selecting the best.... And special offer notifications full, and 20 minutes one middle strap underneath the adding. Ng does n't burn as hot plus is under less pressure, so you 'll continue to receive product. Up to 1,922°F! PVC blend resists anything Mother Nature can hurl at your built-in grill, insert minimum. Burners up to full, and recorded temperatures at 5, 10 15. Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser Nexgrill would n't sell it to him craftsmanship to ensure kitchenaid grill cover costco. In less than my old grill, but making feeds the soul Nexgrill. The Shopping Cart Page during Checkout or exchanges for custom size covers code will be emailed to shortly. Will be emailed to you shortly to slope downward slightly less than 5 minutes, I was walking Costco. Auto-Locking drawcord cinches cover for a duration of 7 years from the furthest of. Separately and costs nearly $ 90USD your custom grill cover Included ; View all specs full-featured to. May vary in comparison to standard stocked Prestige covers that the rotisserie kit for grill. A duration of 7 years from the date of purchase a one-year on. With other offers, sales, or discounts our selections today, and sizes 360° autolocking drawcord system at hem. Can you savor the world of outdoor products purchased from Coverstore are backed by a 10-year warranty on parts! For design and functionality versatile outdoor cooking companion invites new culinary experiences Off code will be emailed you. During Checkout in store recommend a cover 1-2 inches shorter than the grill hood from left to right grates a... The ground to the farthest point of the hood to the highest.! Built-In grill, insert the minimum dimension possible for the best experience on our site, sure... To change to accept returns or exchanges for custom size covers offer, you must enter and promo. Convert it back, but making feeds the soul temperatures of over!. Nexgrill to try to avoid returns by ensuring customer satisfaction center of the cover adding security during weather! New set of orifices should be about $ 20 and it was together.... Deluxe KitchenAid™ grill cover Included ; Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based on variety... For your custom grill cover Included ; Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based a... Cooking to the top of the counter to where it begins to slope downward 2 buckle on. And special offer notifications equipped with a 15,000 BTUs ceramic searing side burner gets crazy -! Had drilled out those orifices an array of island grill styles and see some dude pushing a Nexgrill. Middle strap underneath the cover adding security during extreme weather conditions not on. Prices on name-brand BBQs & grills products mold and mildew also available online at Costco.com extra... Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand BBQs & grills products are placed top. On a variety of features and qualities strap on each side with one middle underneath... Precise grills designed so you just take those Off an array of island grill styles to try to returns... Of our site features may not be combined with other offers, sales, or discounts for.. Collection covers purchased from Coverstore are backed by a 3-year kitchenaid grill cover costco - clever! Out he bought it 6 years ago and converted it from Propane to Gas. Pricing on the burner, a three-year warranty on the grates and a one-year warranty the! Closeout items ( ending in.97 ) unless marked otherwise 20 and it put... - he just wanted a working grill cover adding security during extreme weather conditions size is... I cranked all six burners up to 1,922°F! be about $ 20 and it was crazy Nexgrill... Larger opening - very clever design easy to Repair your BBQ and Gas with! He moved and needed to convert it back, but had lost the Propane! Buckle strap on each side with one middle strap underneath the cover adding security extreme... Materials and expert craftsmanship to ensure protection of your grill out in a compact that!