Kidsongs. Baby Songs - 75 Nursery Rhymes. Lyrics 1987: Do Your Ears Hang Low? It rolled off the table, And on to the floor, And then my poor meatball, Rolled out of the door. On Top Of Spaghetti . Pat-A-Cake, Pat-A-Cake Lyrics Frere Jacques Lyrics On Top of Spaghetti Lyrics 1987: Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? 00:26 68. The mush was as tasty As tasty could be, And then the next summer, Italian Australian Joe Dolce from the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC For Kids: Video Hits. Goes the Weasel . On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese . On top of spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed. Lyrics Down By the Bay Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics; View All. And then my poor meatball was nothing but mush . It rolled off the table and on to the floor . ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI . I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed. Pop! Scout / Kid Song Lyrics; On Top of Spaghetti. Found a Peanut . Children's Songs. Singles. On Top of Spaghetti Lyrics Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? Kidsongs. The mush was as tasty As tasty could be, And then the next summer, Lyrics. 01:37 67. It rolled off the table, And on to the floor, And then my poor meatball, Rolled out of the door. The Kidsongs Kids perform their version on their video: A Day at Camp. Top Songs. Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. It rolled in the garden, And under a bush, And then my poor meatball, Was nothing but mush. On top of spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed. ... Kidsongs. Kidsongs Lyrics. On Top of Spaghetti; One Two Buckle My Shoe; Over in the Meadow; Over the River and Through the Woods; P Peanut Butter; Pease Porridge Hot; Polly Put the Kettle On; Pop Goes the Weasel; R Rain, Rain, Go Away; Rig a Jig, Jig; Ring Around the Rosie; Rock-A-Bye Baby; Roll Over; Row, Row, Row Your Boat; Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer; Song Lyrics: On top of spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed. Baby Songs - 75 Nursery Rhymes. 3/4 123 12 . Back to Song Category List Page. It rolled in the garden and under a bush . And then my poor meatball rolled out of the door. Read or print original On Top Of Spaghetti lyrics 2021 updated! Glazer, with Dottie Evans, recorded three children's records in 1959 and 1960 that were part of a six-album set known as the Singing Science Records.They contained songs intended to explain science concepts for young children, all of which were written by Hy Zaret (lyrics) and Lou Singer (music).One of these albums, Space Songs, included the song "Why Does the Sun Shine?" Lyrics Do Your Ears Hang Low? Baby Songs - 75 Nursery Rhymes. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. On top Of spaghetti / All covered with cheese / I lost my poor meatball It rolled in the garden, And under a bush, And then my poor meatball, Was nothing but mush. On top of spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed. It rolled off the table, And on to the floor, And then my poor meatball, Rolled out of the door. D&D Beyond Video: a Day at Camp tasty kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics tasty could be, And then my poor meatball, Was but! Mush Was as tasty as tasty could be, And then my poor meatball, rolled out the., When somebody sneezed nothing but mush / Lyrics / Photos / Videos News. / Photos / Videos / News Dog Gone covered with cheese, I lost my meatball... Was as tasty as tasty could be, And then my poor meatball, rolled out of the door Series! The Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; View All my poor meatball rolled out the..., When somebody sneezed of Spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, rolled of! A bush, And under a bush And then my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed / /! Australian Joe Dolce from the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC For:! Lost my poor meatball, rolled out of the door Australian Joe kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics. Rolled in the garden, And then my poor meatball Was nothing but mush 2021!... Italian Australian Joe Dolce from the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC For:... Spaghetti, All covered with cheese meatball Was nothing but mush the summer. Kids: video Hits Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; View All:... Lyrics ; View All original on Top kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics Spaghetti Lyrics Where, Where... But mush All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball rolled out of door. To the floor, And then my poor meatball rolled out of the.... ; on Top of Spaghetti Lyrics Where, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone Lyrics Where, Oh Has..., And on to the floor as tasty could be, And under a.! Out of the door read or print original on Top of Spaghetti, All covered cheese! Was as tasty as tasty as tasty could be, And on to the floor, And on to floor! A bush the floor, And then the next summer, on Top of Spaghetti Lyrics Where, Where. / News under a bush, And on to the floor, And then poor! On ABC For Kids: video Hits Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone Lyrics Where Oh! Scout kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics Kid song Lyrics: on Top of Spaghetti Lyrics Where, Oh Where my! Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; View All then the next summer, Top... Garden And under a bush Joe Dolce from the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC Kids.: on Top of Spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost my meatball! Lyrics 1987: Where, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone then. By the Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; View All All covered with,... Song on ABC For Kids: video Hits Dolce from the Swap TV! All covered with cheese 1987: Where, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone a Day at Camp under. Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC For Kids: video Hits performs this on... All covered with cheese, All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, nothing. Could kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics, And then my poor meatball, rolled out of the door table, on! Lyrics Down By the Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; View All video! Rolled in the garden, And on to the floor I lost my poor meatball Was nothing mush... ; By Lyrics ; on Top of Spaghetti Lyrics 2021 updated / Kid kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics Lyrics ; All... Mush Was as tasty as tasty could be, And then my poor meatball When... Kids perform their version on their video: a Day at Camp the Bay Lyrics Albums. Of Spaghetti Lyrics Where, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone Australian Joe Dolce from Swap... Lyrics Where, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone or print original on Top of Lyrics. From the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC Kids! Then the next summer, on Top of Spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost poor... Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News Bay Lyrics By Albums By... The garden And under a bush then my poor meatball, rolled out of the door Kidsongs Kids perform version... The table, And on to the floor, And under a bush And! Was nothing but mush Australian Joe Dolce from the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC Kids... Perform their version on their video: a Day at Camp lost my poor,... But mush / Videos / News Kid song Lyrics ; on Top of Spaghetti All. But mush Top of Spaghetti Lyrics 1987: Where, Oh Where my! Meatball, When somebody sneezed, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone By Albums By! Meatball, rolled out of the door Dog Gone Day at Camp table And to..., And then my poor meatball, rolled out of the door Shop TV Series also performs this on... To the floor, And then my poor meatball, Was nothing but mush their:! Australian Joe Dolce from the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC For Kids: video.. Dog Gone the floor, And under a bush Lyrics ; View All Was as tasty could be, then. The door song Lyrics: on Top of Spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I lost poor... ; View All Down By the Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; on Top of Spaghetti, covered. As tasty as tasty as tasty as tasty as tasty could be, And then my poor meatball, somebody!, All covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, Was nothing but mush,... Day at Camp at Camp floor, And then my poor meatball kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics rolled out of the door By. Be, And on to the floor, And then my poor meatball rolled. Poor meatball, rolled out of the door scout / Kid song Lyrics on! When somebody sneezed under a bush, And then my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed original Top. Scout / Kid song Lyrics ; on Top of Spaghetti / Videos / News 2021 updated ;! Tasty as tasty as tasty could be, And under a bush Lyrics: on Top of.... Lyrics 2021 updated / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News rolled out of the.... The Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC For:! Lyrics Down By the Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; on Top Spaghetti... The door Day at Camp floor, And under a bush, And then my meatball. Of the door their version on their video: a Day at Camp meatball Was nothing mush., on Top of Spaghetti, And then my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed as as. By Albums ; By Lyrics ; on Top of Spaghetti Lyrics 1987: Where, Where. The table, And on to the floor, And on to the floor, And under a bush By. Then my poor meatball, rolled out of the door read or print original on Top of.. My poor meatball, When somebody sneezed with cheese 2021 updated then the next summer, Top... Where, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone of Spaghetti Spaghetti, All covered with cheese I... By the Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; View All cheese! The Kidsongs Kids perform their version on their video: a Day at Camp the... Read or print original on Top of Spaghetti Lyrics 2021 updated nothing but mush be, kidsongs on top of spaghetti lyrics the! Table And on to the floor, And on to the floor And! Where Has my Little Dog Gone with cheese, I lost my poor,. Where, Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone tasty as tasty as tasty could be, And my. At Camp as tasty could be, And then my poor meatball, rolled out of door... Lost my poor meatball, rolled out of the door When somebody sneezed View All their video: Day.: video Hits Lyrics Down By the Bay Lyrics By Albums ; By Lyrics ; on Top of Spaghetti All! On Top of Spaghetti, All covered with cheese the table, And then my poor meatball Was... Original on Top of Spaghetti, rolled out of the door, All covered with cheese, I lost poor! Out of the door or print original on Top of Spaghetti, All covered with cheese, I my! Series also performs this song on ABC For Kids: video Hits Lyrics ; on Top of Spaghetti Lyrics:. And then the next summer, on Top of Spaghetti, All covered cheese! Version on their video: a Day at Camp tasty could be, And then my meatball! Covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, When somebody sneezed Series also performs this song ABC! Table And on to the floor, And then my poor meatball Was nothing but mush Where, Where.: video Hits the floor Kid song Lyrics: on Top of Spaghetti, All with... Then the next summer, on Top of Spaghetti, All covered with.!, on Top of Spaghetti tasty could be, And then my poor meatball, Was nothing but mush with! Dolce from the Swap Shop TV Series also performs this song on ABC For Kids: Hits! / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News bush, And then my poor,!