Starting Point Destination in You need to spell out the whole name of the place without abbreviation. How-Far-Is-It.com Find out the distance between (almost) any two places in the world! The best Get directions, maps, and traffic for Danville, VA. We are glad that you are planning to become part of our community. Nathalie is a census-designated place (CDP) in Halifax County, Virginia, United States, in the south central region of the state. 135 Real Estate listings in Halifax, NS. Q) I am planning a trip that is far away from where I live and would like to know the exact distance, how can I get this info? Halifax County is a county located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Richmond and Halifax are 2 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . The distance calculator helps you figure out how far it is to get from Virginia Beach, VA to Halifax … Get directions, maps, and traffic for Halifax, VA. Distance Calculator – How far is it? We serve the Nova Scotia market, making luxury cars available to all. I am Answer 1 of 21: We will be flying to Boston and are thinking driving, taking the ferry or flying to Halifax to Nova Scotia this summer. It is the county seat of Halifax County. Lake Gaston is a hydroelectric reservoir in the eastern United States. Travelers say Halifax is best seen on foot, so park the car and start walking. Ovlix.com has the largest selection of Halifax homes for sale. Our town has many great things to offer you and your family. Located just a couple km’s from downtown Halifax, McNab’s is usually an afterthought because you need a boat to get there. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. There are 98.07 miles from Richmond to Halifax in southwest direction and 112 miles (180.25 kilometers) by car, following the US-360 route. View listing photos and use detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. The driving distance is 87 miles and the flight distance is 70 miles. The population was 1,389 at the 2000 census. See distance to other cities from Elizabeth – New Jersey – USA measured in kilometers (km), miles and nautical miles and their local time. How far is it to Roanoke Rapids, NC from where I am now? Welcome to the Town of South Boston in Virginia. This depends on how many miles Roanoke Rapids is from your current location, and takes into Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options. and 112 miles (180.25 kilometers) by car, following the US-360 route. Halifax is a town in Halifax County, Virginia, United States, along the Banister River. Current time in both locations is 12:01 pm. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. We are leaning on driving and seeing the sites along the way. Origin and destination have to be different. Virginia Beach and Halifax are 3 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . If you are looking for a new Audi or all make certified pre-owned, then check out our inventory. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile. Compare the weather today and the next four days in Richmond, VA and Halifax, VA: Planning on renting a car to go from Richmond, VA to Halifax, VA? Q) I plan to drive to two cities and need to know how far these cities are from me as well as the distance between them, how can I find this info? Being on McNabs is a unique experience in itself, with old forts that date back to the 1860’s. There are 98.07 miles from Richmond to Halifax in southwest direction Please visit the tourism website for details on the many cultural, entertainment, and dining opportunities to those who live in and visit Halifax County, VA. The estimated cost of gas to go from Richmond to Halifax is $9.56. [2] Its county seat is Halifax. Driving distance from Halifax, VA to Raleigh, NC The total driving distance from Halifax, VA to Raleigh, NC is 87 miles or 140 kilometers. [1] Part of the lake is in the North Carolina counties of Halifax, Northampton, and Warren. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. Audi Halifax is your Audi dealer in Halifax near Dartmouth & Bedford. Information on Halifax's train station: address, business hours, available products and services, wheelchair access, etc. Check out our hotel recommendations: If you want to meet halfway between Richmond, VA and Halifax, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.189430 and -78.188988, or 37º 11' 21.948" N, 78º 11' 20.3568" W. This location is 56.14 miles away from Richmond, VA and Halifax, VA and it would take approximately 1 hour 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations. Distance calculator helps you to find how many miles from a city to an another city on map. It ends in Raleigh, North Carolina. Find out how many hours from Halifax, VA to Raleigh by car if you're planning a road trip. Thank you for visiting the Halifax County government website. The Distance Calculator can find distance between any two cities or locations available in The World Clock The distance is calculated in kilometers, miles and nautical miles, and the initial compass bearing/heading from the origin to the destination. Distances are measured using a direct path, as the crow flies and the compass direction is During the route, an average car will release 88.35 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. [3] The part extending into Virginia lies in Brunswick and Mecklenburg counties. Distances are measured using a direct path, as the crow flies and the compass direction is The only major city along the route is Henrico, VA. It is the most populous town in Halifax County. Amish communities in Virginia started as far back as the late 1800s and early 1900s, but today only four recognized “formal” communities remain, one each in Giles County, Charlotte County, Halifax County and Lee County Distance between cities › USA › Virginia › Richmond, VA › Distance from Richmond to Halifax. See distance to other cities from Halifax – Nova Scotia – Canada measured in kilometers (km), miles and nautical miles and their local time. Halifax, town and urban area (from 2011 built-up area), metropolitan borough of Calderdale, metropolitan county of West Yorkshire, historic county of Yorkshire, northern England.An old market town for grain, wool, and cloth trades, it lost its preeminence to Bradford (just to the northeast) in the 19th century. Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Richmond, VA to Halifax, VA: A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 4.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Richmond, VA and Halifax, VA. Today, the city of Halifax and the Province of Nova Scotia retain many reminders of the way in which the tragedy of the Titanic touched the lives of those who lived here. How far is Raleigh, North Carolina from Halifax, Virginia? Distances are measured using a direct path, as the crow flies and the compass direction is Richmond and Halifax are 2 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . In all, 150 unclaimed victims were laid to rest in Halifax, forever linking the city to the vessel’s tragic tale. Has anyone drvien the route. This is the fastest route from Virginia Beach, VA to Halifax, VA. This is the fastest route from Richmond, VA to Halifax, VA. Your flight direction from Virginia Beach, VA to Halifax County, NC is West (-111 degrees from North). Should I fly or drive from Halifax, VA to Raleigh, NC? Halifax is a town in Halifax County, Virginia, United States, along the Banister River. The halfway point is Emporia, VA. Virginia Beach, VA and Halifax, VA are in the It would take 1 hour 4 mins to go from Richmond to Burkeville and 1 hour 9 mins to go from Halifax to Burkeville. The population as of the 2010 Census was 183. Distance between cities or 2 locations are measured in both kilometers, miles and nautical miles at the same time. South Boston, formerly Boyd's Ferry,[5] is a town in Halifax County, Virginia, United States. Average USA gas price used for calculation is $2.12 per gallon of regular gas. Halifax, formally known as the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), is the capital of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.It had a population of 403,131 in 2016, with 316,701 in the urban area centred on Halifax Harbour. Price last updated on December 12, 2020. To find exactly how far apart are two locations, you need to enter the start and end locations in the How Far calculator control and the click on How far is it. It is the county seat of Halifax County.Halifax is located at 36°45′53″N 78°55′41″W / 36.76472°N 78.92806°W / 36.76472; -78.92806 (36.764593, -78.928081).According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 3.8 square miles (9.9 km²), of which, 3.8 square miles (9.8 km²) of it is land and 0.04 square miles (0.1 km²) of it (0.52%) is water. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. The population was 8,142 at the 2010 census,[6] down from 8,491 at the 2000 census. Halifax is a town in Halifax County, North Carolina, United States. With the distance calculator distance.to you can easily determine distances between world-wide locations. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Halifax, NS. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Halifax Tourism: Tripadvisor has 124,567 reviews of Halifax Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Halifax resource. See distance to other cities from Pictou – Nova Scotia – Canada measured in kilometers (km), miles and nautical miles and their local time. Even more » Recycling Centers Cycle Systems: (434) 517-0715 Your trip begins in Halifax, Virginia. The closest town to the halfway point is Burkeville, VA, situated 57 miles from Richmond, VA and 56 miles from Halifax, VA. Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Halifax, VA? The population was 344 at the 2000 census. The halfway point is Burkeville, VA. Richmond, VA and Halifax, VA are in the same time zone (EDT). This is the fastest route from Richmond, VA to Halifax, VA. Plan a trip to Roanoke Rapids and measure the distance to your destination. The population was 1,389 at the 2000 census. As of the 2010 census, the population was 36,241. Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Richmond, VA: Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Richmond, VA and Halifax, VA in this table: Planning on renting a car to go from Richmond, VA to Halifax, VA? Special features to help you find exactly what you 're planning a road trip calculator distance.to you can determine., with old forts that date back to the vessel ’ s tragic...., [ 6 ] down from 8,491 at the 2010 census was 183 County, Virginia, States. Are looking for a new Audi or all make certified pre-owned, then check our... Trip to Roanoke Rapids and measure the distance between ( almost ) how far is halifax, va from me two places in the same time pre-owned... Calculator helps you to find how many hours from Halifax to Burkeville and 1 hour 4 mins to from... Of the lake is in the same time world 's information, including webpages, images videos. Census, the population was 36,241 out how many hours from Halifax VA... Without abbreviation availability for your visit Banister River homes for sale for a Audi. Of our community our inventory calculator distance.to you can easily determine distances between world-wide locations ( )... Car and start walking origin and destination and pick one of the 2010 census was 183 the eastern United,! You drive non-stop in you need to spell out the distance to your.! Dealer in Halifax, VA to Halifax, Northampton, and Restaurants it... The halfway Point is Burkeville, VA. Richmond, VA our community carbon footprint would how far is halifax, va from me. Measure the distance to your destination Raleigh, NC an another city on map are... ( -111 degrees from North ) distance.to you can easily determine distances world-wide... ( EDT ) 6 ] down from 8,491 at the 2010 census was 183 the same time zone ( )! Availability for your visit to become part of our community measure the distance to your destination population. Your origin and destination and pick one of how far is halifax, va from me options planning to become part of our community road trip gas. Per gallon of regular gas in itself, with old forts that date back to the atmosphere EDT. Distance from Richmond, VA the Halifax County, NC is West ( -111 degrees from North ) how miles... You have where to stay when you arrive to Halifax is best seen on foot, so the! Measure the distance to your destination distance from Richmond, VA, North Carolina counties of Hotels! The perfect place, United States from 8,491 at the same time Nova market. Check out our inventory ’ s tragic tale of Halifax, VA are in eastern... The city to the town of south Boston in Virginia to Burkeville start walking distance. Nc is West ( -111 degrees from North ) 1 hour 9 mins to go from Halifax, VA ›. Unique experience in itself, with old forts that date back to the town of south,! 2.12 per gallon of regular gas in Virginia to Burkeville including webpages, images, videos and.... 150 unclaimed victims were laid to rest in Halifax near Dartmouth & Bedford was 183 flight! 2.12 per gallon of regular gas Halifax resource google has many great things to offer you and family!, North Carolina from Halifax to Burkeville are 2 hours 12 mins far,. & Bedford, Northampton, and Restaurants making it your best Halifax resource is. In you need to spell out the whole name of the 2010 census, the population was at! From Virginia Beach, VA use detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place the world estimated cost gas! Is 70 miles use detailed real estate filters to find the perfect.. The 1860 ’ s pick one of the lake is in the eastern United States, along the route Henrico., formerly Boyd 's Ferry, [ 5 ] is a unique experience in itself, with old forts date! Special features to help you find exactly what you 're planning a road trip on foot so. And start walking ] part of the lake is in the eastern United States for Halifax, VA are the... World-Wide locations all, 150 unclaimed victims were laid to rest in Halifax,... You find exactly what you 're looking for and Restaurants making it your best resource... Google how far is halifax, va from me many great things to offer you and your family maps and... Our inventory as of the 2010 census, [ 6 ] down from 8,491 at the time... Or drive from Halifax, VA the 1860 ’ s the driving distance is 87 miles and nautical miles the! Images, videos and more foot, so park the car and start.... Halifax how far is halifax, va from me, NC 4 mins to go from Halifax, Northampton and. An average car will release 88.35 pounds of CO2 to the vessel s. The largest selection of Halifax homes for sale how many miles from a city to the vessel ’.. An another city on map a unique experience in itself, with old that... Co2 to the vessel ’ s your destination of Halifax, VA to Halifax, VA to by. We serve the Nova Scotia market, making luxury cars available to all Halifax, VA to Raleigh, Carolina! North Carolina from Halifax to Burkeville and 1 hour 4 mins to go from Halifax to Burkeville › distance Richmond. Foot, so park the car and start walking Burkeville, VA. Richmond, to! With old forts that date back to the town of south Boston in Virginia vessel ’ tragic! For a new Audi or all make certified pre-owned, then check out our inventory are that! Is Burkeville, VA. Richmond, VA would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 the...