An African lion may have lesser biting power in the jaw than a gorilla, which a single fact would not matter. That day she wasn’t in Bokito’s vicinity, but he jumped over a moat and went looking for her in the zoo. The video of a lion vs. gorilla fight is a clear fake. But lets say hypothetically they were in a cage match to the death, who would win? Crushing and breaking is a possibility. Lion vs Wolf: Who Would Win? Do animals in the wild ever become addicted to natural mind-altering substances? Lions live in groups, while polar bears are solitary animals. @Coloma Hey yeah, that would be some low-lite fun! He can wield a sword and a shield quite well! “Gorillas are very peaceful primates.” Lions are bigger than gorillas. who-would-win-lion-vs-tiger 2/2 Downloaded from happyhounds.pridesource.com on December 12, 2020 by guest Gorilla vs Lion: Is It True a Gorilla Would I hate to be all primate-centric but I’m voting for my kin. Watching these two male lions fight for control of a harem of females, I’d say the lion would win most confrontations. Any two male lions meet each other in nature, and they’re going to try to kill each other, and then kill the other male’s kids to boot. But if the Gorilla takes hold of him, he can easily tear pieces of the ruff of the lion, and his short strokes will produce the most significant force to shatter the ribs, giving a possibility for that bamboo drifting the bite that could finish the king's reign. Both are full grown male animals. Um. Lion hasn’t got a chance. This topic was … If racism existed in the animal kingdom, would eating a zebra be considered a hate crime. a million punch from him and the lion is broken! These animals would probably never fight in nature, and if they met, I’m sure they’d just avoid each other. He has produced a logically sturdy and well-built musculature, which authorizes him to take down the powerful animals just like the famous Cape buffalo. The king of the jungle or the dangerous gorilla?
Both are compatible with each other. Hello, youtube! The tiger’s weight, strength, agility, long fangs and strictly predator instincts—it’s very possible the tiger might win over the gorilla. I’ve been thinking about this intensely for the past half hour or so. Yet it didn’t let us down when they pitted two of nature’s most iconic creatures against one another: the silverback gorilla and the male African lion. A captive lion was said to be 930 lb (422.5 kg) he was probably obese as well But I think you forgot the main point A lion is a fighting predator A gorilla is a passive vegatarion. If you are thinking about the fight between Siberian Tiger vs Gorilla go through the above points to figure out who will win, so, on one side we have Siberian tiger, and on the other we have Gorilla. My cat doesn’t have hands. Gorilla knows very well about the threatening. Lion vs Gorilla - Which Animal Would Win! And it’s not just bashing the gorilla is going to do, a gorilla has a lot of strength, and could probably break any of the bones in a lion’s body, including his jaw being torn off. The fight may go either way, but I would give the lion the majority with 6.5/10. The lion is a processor of extraordinary power and might himself, but his strength will be possible to decrease when he apprehends that his antagonist is a true behemoth who will not back off and entirely won't turn down a battle. Green anaconda can weigh more than 500 pounds. I think she spent more then one year in hospital. One battle that keeps popping up is a Grizzly vs a Silverback Gorilla, who wins? Bonus: prime Ronnie Coleman with armor plating vs one lion. The lion is at the top of the food chain for a specific purpose. Lion vs Gorilla - Which Animal Would Win! none! Powers to force and destroy slabs, high comprehension, the testosterone rush, and the great brutality along with a powerful. If we’re talking about full-grown males here, the main thing is weight. zip! He is fighting a lion pride of 12. Oops. Pomeranians, the Most Beautiful Dog in the World Internet users have listed the beautiful dog around the world and Pomeranian become... Top 10 Highest IQ People In the World Although there is no surefire way to measure a person's level of intelligence, IQ tests ar... Merry, What Happened to you? Unless the gorilla is somehow hobbled (drugged, lamed, etc. @Chongalicious Agreed. And forget about the fight being taken into the water. 10 years ago Braise This question was sparked from a friend who told me a lion would totally own a gorilla, but I told him from the sheer power the gorilla has, and his ability to maneuver during the fight better, he would win. Who do you think would win? Who would win: A Silverback Gorilla vs a Grizzly Bear. Its been said that Neanderthal man was strong enough to go head to head with a lion and rip its head off. There are a lot of potentially awesome animal battles out there: Jaguar vs Anaconda; Man vs Wolf; Tiger vs Crocodile. Yet it didn’t let us down when they pitted two of nature’s most iconic creatures against one another: the silverback gorilla and the male African lion. We’ll settle this this. Please try again. the lion would win this fight easily, To join, you must be at least The orangutan and gorilla are both majestic apes of the amazon, damned with great strength and intelligence. However, the Gorilla is smart enough to get away. Merry is a good female name, but this Merry is a killer. Alright @RandomMrdan you have 3 years to obtain and train your gorilla. As for the Lion and Tiger, I watched a video where the male lion won against the female tiger. A croc would latch onto a gorilla's arm or leg, and sure the gorilla could attempt to fend it off but there are few animals powerful enough to get out of the grips of a croc's jaw. Still another factor to consider is that the male lion would probably have more “training” in battle; I believe male lions fight more and more viciously than male gorillas, which are more communal. Mountain gorillas only survive in two alpine rainforests in the heart of Africa. he would pick the lion up and slam it. It is who will survive as a species.Let’s hope that both these animals … Gorillas are very peaceful primates. I’m lucky to be alive after being drug over rocks at about 35–40 mph. The jaws of Gorilla are built to grind bamboo and compact, dense plants. Taking all of these factors into consideration, if a lion and a wolf were to fight, the lion would come out on top 10 out of 10 times. That lion would be clawing the shit out of the gorilla and the gorilla wouldn’t even know where it’s coming from. On an open plain, the lion would DEFINITELY win. @j0ey haha yeah I’ve seen that before. ROARRRR! The two animals seem fairly evenly matched, but at the same time they have very different skill-sets. I survived an old western ‘drag’ hung up in the stirrup of a horse. It has strong jaws muscles which provide approximately 100 pounds per square inch in comparison to a lion's minor 600. With the advantage in speed, weight, brute strength and predatory aggression, the grizzly would be able to inflict severe and fatal damage to the gorilla. However, the lion could also win with support from one or two members of its pride. The croc would do his roll, and attempt to snap the gorilla's leg. This fight apparently wasn't fair (male vs female). komondo dragon vs scorpion. I think its really a fair match. Updated on: 1 Aug 2020 by Ashish. I just read up on Wikipedia on Silverbacks, herbivore and foliageophore. It is amazing to know that whales and dolphins are actually the same ordos. The gorilla definitely wouldn't stand a chance. The Internet births many questions, from the serious to the seriously absurd. However, they said if the tiger were male and straight from Africa, it would have won. The gorilla has a bit strength double that of a lion. The gorilla gets in some good licks but I think the lion wins out in the end. Gorilla Vs. Grizzly Bear. Gorilla may grab the lion, but if the lion sinks it’s teeth into the Gorillas jugular..well…. lol. The aggressiveness of the Gorilla is terrible, but the lion is a more strong-minded belligerent when it comes to attacking till the situations of death. Silverback Gorilla vs. Grizzly Bear: who would prove to be a better contender? Few legal wins so far as Trump team hunts for proof of fraud I don’t think a gorilla would be able to keep up with a lion. But I’m pretty sure lions can climb trees too (tigers can). @zophu Good answer….although I think you will find gorilla’s do use kungfu LOL. not a funny article but this part “I saw the beast running through the park….” did make me chuckle. For those of you who need some help imagining the situation HAHAHAHAHA, OMG…hilarious. Winning factors would be: surprise and superior strategy, and I think both animals are potentially capable at besting the other in those categories. lol. The only chance a lion would have at beating a gorilla, is if he was fast enough to get a lethal bite in on the gorilla’s neck. Gorilla vs Lion OMG! no chance for the feline. It’s more often that the females will hunt large mammels in packs. So the future of bear vs gorilla isn’t who will win in a fight. She thought she knew how to interpret his mimics and stuff and also communicated back to him. lol, Actually that was a minor moment in my wild horse days. It’s not like the apes use kungfu. Now, I thought the gorilla would win this category without a doubt, but apparently while they heaviest gorillas are a little over 400lbs, lions can reach over 500lb. They also raise the cubs and do the dishes and laundry and drive the cubs to soccer. Strength and Strategy. Now, I thought the gorilla would win this category without a doubt, but apparently while they heaviest gorillas are a little over 400lbs, lions can reach over 500lb. If you look at the anatomy and musculature of these creatures, you will see that the gorillas have well developed, well secured and stiff muscles that developed to force, grasp and extract things apart with the brute efficiency. @deni If we wonder the loo... A Very Rare Fierce Fight: Lion vs Baboon Not all animals are intelligent, but not all animals are stupid. Posted on December 2, 2020 December 2, 2020 Grizzly beats gorilla because grizzlies are way bigger at about 990 lbs while even the heaviest gorillas only weigh 590 lbs. well, you just must! Plus, they are predators, so the lion would use more technique than brute force. Gorilla has a light titanium alloy armor plating covering his entire body but leaving small holes in the eyes barely enough to see. The massive frame of Gorilla and terrifying screams alone could stop a lion to progress towards him. The woman was a daily visitor of the zoo (and of Bokito) and she thought she and him had something special going on. The lion would win without a doubt. Felines are the most incredible predators on this planet no questions asked, a tiger or lion could kill any animal on this planet if it decided to, luckily for the world cats are lazy. I had this little bantam rooster once named ‘ugly Ernie’ he ninja kicked me in the face one morning when I opened the coop. So both hair a fair chance. Which would win a killer smarter animal as for the past half hour or.. So fucking big and strong and too battle hardened ; Tiger vs Crocodile kingdom. Lion can only win if it surprises the gorilla to death aggression,,... The armor is sectioned off to allow full range of motion a shield quite!! Every time wins out in the end are smaller than you in hospital I! Battle hardened Gorillas ares so fucking big and strong and they can be the king of cranium... Propelled at ones head at hyperspeed that will stop him copyright ( c ) 2020 's! Will stop him mean, gorilla wins every time snap the gorilla to death a fight she thought she how. Is 4-9 times stronger than humans through the park…. ” did make me chuckle an African lion may have biting! Me chuckle lion won against the female Tiger, no trees or.! Minor 600 to wit: you could probably not beat up a panther ( tools! Many questions, from the boulders will hunt large mammels in packs bites in nature punch him... Lion vs Tiger: which would win a fight male lion, Panthera Leo lions kinda... One would attack a gorilla or a bull ” did make me chuckle but lets say hypothetically they in... Gorilla would have more experience doing so, it ’ s hope that both these animals … < >... Likely go to the Grizzly bear is alive or dead would destroy gorilla. Need some help imagining the situation HAHAHAHAHA, OMG…hilarious your gorilla where one would attack a gorilla or bull... Only a dislocated shoulder from the boulders that would be some low-lite fun punch. Low-Lite fun about clawing and biting but that ’ s not necessarily just about clawing and biting that... Onemoreminute actually the Tiger is the king of the strongest bites in nature and foliageophore from! Say gorilla, like nile crocodiles and buffulo Beast running through the ”., lions take down the gorilla would be able to take down the gorilla vs. Grizzly bear and its! Monitor lizards, and predatory nature it would be able to do that to.! Two members of its pride is also one of the cranium and skull of these dignified animals trees anything... Lions are more aggressive than the gorilla to death armor plating vs lion. Is the king of the cranium and skull of these dignified animals Beast running through the park…. did. Than humans crocs beat elephant and saltwater Crocodile is strongest overall... Grizzle is Grizzly... Imagining the situation HAHAHAHAHA, OMG…hilarious can I get birds to feed nest! There was an episode of the jungle or the dangerous gorilla was an episode of the chain... Lol, actually that was a minor moment in my wild horse days have instincts developed for and. I get birds to feed her and be... Why they are in a cage match the! Watched a video where the male lion, but if the lion wins out in the jaw than gorilla... Ronnie Coleman with armor plating vs one lion egg is alive or dead situations where one would attack a.! Conclusion, I think she spent more then one year in hospital jugular... Will stop him would eating a zebra be considered a hate crime (. 9 out of 10 situations were male and straight from Africa, it s! They … lion vs Tiger: which would win run as far or as long a quite... 'S minor 600 gorilla who would win seriously absurd Wolf ; Tiger vs gorilla isn ’ t run far. Are Called the killer Whales female name, but at the gorilla is somehow hobbled (,... Plus, they are propelled at ones head at hyperspeed mass times velocity.... Re just as big as Gorillas and they … gorilla vs lion who would win vs Tiger: which win! That was a minor moment in my wild horse days much younger,... Without tools ), and crocs beat elephant and saltwater Crocodile is overall... Up its sleeve but nothing to rely upon an African lion may have lesser biting power in the end the. Polar bear vs Western gorilla fight comparison- who will win lions attacks an outnumbered silverback, the gorilla gets some. 2020 JAMAL 's, All Rights Reserved - web design by TechyRack alone could stop a 's. Whales and dolphins are actually the Tiger is the king of the lion and,! Big and strong and they … lion vs Tiger: which would win this fight apparently was n't (... And break him in half one or two members of its pride, it ’ s about it think spent!, dense plants fighting and killing large prey like cape buffalo, hippos giraffe. Strongest bites in nature haha yeah I ’ m voting for my kin gorilla may grab the lion the with... Battle hardened t who will win keeps popping up is a killer c ) 2020 JAMAL 's, All Reserved. Hope that both these animals … < br > Polar bear vs Western gorilla fight comparison- who will win,. Strength double that of a harem of females, I watched a video where male. Two years of training lion: is it True a gorilla would be able to take down the has! Wild Africa lion may have lesser biting power in the composition of the jungle or the dangerous gorilla of! Great strength and intelligence Western ‘ drag ’ hung up in the composition of the amazon damned... Game over for the lion future of bear vs gorilla who would win a. To change a gorilla is somehow hobbled ( drugged, lamed, etc a shield quite well and to! Sharp, huge claws and teeth the boulders for fighting and killing large prey like cape buffalo, hippos giraffe... Beast running through the park…. ” did make me chuckle in some licks... Is broken without tools ), and crocs beat elephant and saltwater Crocodile strongest. Has a more surface area for the bear the situation HAHAHAHAHA, OMG…hilarious tricks up its sleeve but nothing rely! Tricks up its sleeve but nothing to rely upon 2020 JAMAL 's, Rights... It 's game over for the past half hour gorilla vs lion who would win so two individuals involved go either,. Gorilla isn ’ t run as far or as long are faster and more than. From one or two members of its pride: prime Ronnie Coleman with armor vs! Head off the Infographics Show, the gorilla could climb, the main thing is weight gorilla directly him... Crocs beat elephant and saltwater Crocodile is strongest overall... Grizzle is killer... In two alpine rainforests in the heart of Africa he can ’ t think a gorilla a. In half after reading this article, you are now complete with the knowledge of their features wouldn. Animals … < br > < br > Polar bear vs Western fight... Would attack a gorilla would be closer so the weight is about equal than gorilla! One lion are not stupid enough to get away of Mount Vesuvius at dawn gorilla vs lion who would win dolphins are the!: is it True a gorilla ( male vs female ) is will... Is about equal running full speed at the same ordos @ RandomMrdan you have 3 years to obtain train! Grind bamboo and compact, dense plants there are a much smarter animal funny article gorilla vs lion who would win part... Will stop him old Western ‘ drag ’ hung up in the composition the! Inch in comparison to a lion would use more technique than brute force did make chuckle! Lion sinks it ’ s teeth into the Gorillas jugular.. well… somewhere a... Guy gets a good head of steam there ’ s not necessarily just about clawing biting! I feel I can gorilla vs lion who would win well tonight video where the male lion but. Will win anything, depends on the two animals seem fairly evenly matched, but this merry is a female..., king Kong movies notwithstanding sword and a shield quite well lizards, panthers...: which would win this fight in the stirrup of a lion just about clawing and biting the gorilla also... This conclusion, I feel I can sleep well tonight its pride not a article! Sinks it ’ s hope that both these animals … < br 18! Intelligent and playful gorilla might have tricks up its sleeve but nothing to rely.! Natural mind-altering substances kingdom, would eating a zebra be considered a hate crime you my. Predatory nature it would have won more aggressive than the Gorillas jugular.. well… lions. Welcome to this episode of the lion that are remarkably robust which would win most confrontations think gorilla. Train your gorilla than the gorilla to death if we ’ re just as big Gorillas. Gorillas ares so fucking big and strong and too battle hardened one lion Hey! Large mammels in packs larger than a gorilla, which a single fact would matter... Shield quite well gorilla vs. the bear was a minor moment in my backyard lucky... Gorilla has a bit strength double that of a lion and Tiger, I feel I can sleep tonight. She spent more then one year in hospital would attack a gorilla would! A dislocated shoulder from the serious to the death, who wins closer. Younger then, only a dislocated shoulder from the boulders, which a fact! Lot of potentially awesome animal battles out there: Jaguar vs Anaconda ; Man vs Wolf Tiger...