Ngoài ra, những món ăn kèm không thể bỏ qua như cơm trộn, mỳ lạnh, canh Kimchi và các loại lẩu cũng sẽ làm bạn ấn tượng thêm về nền ẩm thực Hàn Quốc. Explore menu, see photos and read 56 reviews: "Incredible food and outstanding service by really friendly staff!" © 2011 Golden Gate ., JSC. Corn Cheese. GOGI KOREAN BAR AND GRILL 451 Edgware Road Little Venice London W2 1TH. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? OPENING HOURS MON-THU 12pm - 3pm / 6pm - 11pm FRI 12pm - 3pm / 5:30pm - 11pm SAT 12pm - 11pm SUN 12pm - 10:30pm (Last order: Half an hour before closing time) Rice And Various Ingredients Rolled In Dried Seaweed. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I’d like to wear a dress but not sure how fancy! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Reserve a table at Gogi, London on Tripadvisor: See 284 unbiased reviews of Gogi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,225 of 22,837 restaurants in London. GOGI Korean Bar & Grill Maida Vale Menu - View the Menu for GOGI Korean Bar & Grill London on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, GOGI Korean Bar & Grill menu and prices. MENU . GOGI Korean Bar & Grill Menu Gogi Korean Bar & Grill451 Edgware Rd, London UK W2 1THKorean-style blend of well-marinated meat and fresh seafood. The contrast is evident from the moment one enters the building. We had the most delicious Korean dinner at this restaurant. ! They warned us that we would need to order fast, and...More. GoGi House – Quán thịt nướng Hàn Quốc Ngon Số 1 sẽ đưa bạn ghé đến những quán thịt nướng tại Seoul đã tạo nên danh tiếng cho nền ẩm thực xứ kim chi. London & Partners is registered in England under no. 742 likes. Gogi House « Back To Santa Clarita, CA. gogi korean bar and grill 451 edgware road little venice london w2 1th. I’m not a paid reviewer I promise. 2.50 mi. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. BOOKING. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? khi hòa quyện vào với các loại gia vị đặc trưng xứ Hàn đã trở nên hấp dẫn đến thế nào. Book now at Gogi Restaurant in London. Click on menu to enlarge and see all pages! GOGI Korean Restaurant London Well I thought so, however the waitress kindly cooked it for us, though I would have preferred we do it ourselves like back in Korea. The seafood bbq was very distasteful, we did not have sauces or much to add to it. You cook the food yourself and order a couple of sides. Would love to go back ! ABOUT GALLERY MENU NEWS LOCATION BOOKING GET IN TOUCH. Nice place to bring someone for a birthday or similar occasion. Our Menu. The food itself was tasty and I particularly enjoyed the sides of Korean fried chicken and kimchi fried...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. BULLGOGIi's menu is characterized by a variety … They just started...More, The korean restaurant has a modern dimmed-light style. GOGI KOREAN BAR AND GRILL 451 Edgware Road Little Venice London W2 1TH Nearest Station Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo Line) TELEPHONE 020 7724 3018 FAX 020 7402 0983. Thank you. What is the dress code? Reserve a table at Gogi, London on Tripadvisor: See 283 unbiased reviews of Gogi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,264 of 22,806 restaurants in London. Takeaway available, please call us(0207-724-3018) to pre-order . GoGi House – Quán thịt nướng Hàn Quốc Ngon Số 1 sẽ đưa bạn ghé đến những quán thịt nướng tại Seoul đã tạo nên danh tiếng cho nền ẩm thực xứ kim chi. Also an extractor fan is built into the...More, Not great value for money and missing taste expected on a Korean bbq. Khi nói đến Hàn Quốc, ẩm thực là nét văn hóa đặc trưng không thể bỏ qua và thịt nướng Hàn Quốc luôn được “truyền tai” về độ tươi ngon, đậm đà qua những trang cẩm nang du lịch hay những bộ phim Hàn gây bão. Menu; Why Gogi? London & Partners is the official promotional agency for London. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Add Beef $1 Add Grilled Kimchi $2. A great looking restaurant, quite chic and boujee. Food is also good - quite authentic and good flavours in the most of the dishes. Book now at Gogi Restaurant in London. Kimbap. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Please check with the restaurant directly. And the place is quirky and fun. Also...More, Gorgeous meal - amazing quality food with great flavours. LOCATION . All rights reserved, Công ty Cổ phần Thương mại Dịch vụ Cổng Vàng. Registered Office: London & Partners, 2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RR. Nếu đã một lần thưởng thức thịt nướng tại GoGi … Down side?! 3 229 av 22 829 restauranter i London. Open. 7.99. Gogi, London: Se 284 objektive anmeldelser av Gogi, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. GOGI London February 7 at 8:01 AM Our Spicy Chicken Soup This soup is made with chicken, spring onio ... ns, bean sprouts in a red broth seasoned perfectly with chilli, garlic and soy sauce Also don’t forget we are open all day on Saturday and Sunday! GOGI London, London, United Kingdom. 9.99. The food as always is great but lately their service has got worse - we had an incident where the lady was clearing our table and she flicked food over us (without knowing) and as we tried to let her know she had gone. GOGI Korean Bar & Grill London; GOGI Korean Bar & Grill, Maida Vale; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for GOGI Korean Bar & Grill Restaurant on Zomato Today I visited the South korean barbeque ( kbbq ) restaurant Gogi 고기 which means meat in Korean... for self-explanatory reasons... Anywho, me and the homies had a great time. Order food online at Gogi, London with Tripadvisor: See 284 unbiased reviews of Gogi, ranked #3,215 on Tripadvisor among 22,799 restaurants in London. The personnel is nice and professional. The Leading Hotels Of The World in London, Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs Hotels, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Greek Restaurants with Delivery in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Private Dining Restaurants in East End / East London. First time Korean and I'm sold! The brand name "BULLGOGI" was inspired by our logo depicting a “Bull” combined with our sister restaurant "GOGI" and our aim is to create a warm, comfortable venue to drink and enjoy great tasting Korean food. 7493460. We promote London and attract businesses, events, … Reserve a table at Gogi, London on Tripadvisor: See 284 unbiased reviews of Gogi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,249 of 22,996 restaurants in London. 4620 Veterans Blvd Metairie, LA 70006 us (504) 872-9992 We have our own parking lot behind the restaurant. ... SUN 12pm - 10:30pm (Last order 10pm) TELEPHONE 020 7724 3018. For my birthday night, I travelled an hour to come to this restaurant. Cùng GoGi House tìm hiểu lí do nào khiến thịt nướng Hàn Quốc có thể “vi hành” đến khắp nơi trên thế giới như vậy nhé. Also accessible from the street behind veterans blvd. Starters. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Locals tip the Bibimbap as a particular highlight – stone pot dishes of mixed rice with oyster sauce. about gallery menu news location booking get in touch . Delivery & Pickup Options - 20 reviews of Gogi "Nice Korean venue - opened in 2013 so the interior is clean and modern. Great selection of authentic Korean cuisine, especially the meat which is great quality and is cooked in front of you at your table.Very friendly and helpful staff. Reserve a table at Gogi, London on Tripadvisor: See 284 unbiased reviews of Gogi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,251 of 23,113 restaurants in London. Rather small and dim lit. The meat bbq was...More. do you have gamjatang available in your menu? Get quick answers from Gogi staff and past visitors. GOGI KOREAN BAR AND GRILL 451 Edgware Road Little Venice London … 2 reviews of Gogi-Gogi "It is just great to discover this amazing chinese restaurant in fulham at last! The quality of meat was really good at Gogi. View the online menu of Gogi House and other restaurants in Santa Clarita, California. Gogi is a welcome addition to the somewhat staid Little Venice/ Maida Vale dining scene, operating since February on a site formerly occupied by the mostly average and somewhat atmosphere-less Chinese, Hsing. The meat was fresh and delicious. Thuk Poki - Spicy Rice Cakes. We went here after winter wonderland in the freezing rain ~ we had bulgogi and kimchi sets, the nicest bulgogi I’ve had and the kimichi was great too! Designed by Convatta Starters, Small Plates and Appetizers. The service was good and the place looks modern and fresh. Gogi Korean Restaurant. They cook it for you on the bbq at your table which is a great experience and means you don’t have to worry yourself about cooking it properly. Explore menu, see photos and read 48 reviews: "The food is absolutely amazing and would come back again. All info on Gogi in London - Call to book a table. Nếu đã một lần thưởng thức thịt nướng tại GoGi House, bạn sẽ không thể quên được hương vị “ngất ngây” của những món sườn non bò Mỹ, nạc vai bò Mỹ, dẻ sườn tươi…. Gogi, London: See 284 unbiased reviews of Gogi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,248 of 23,014 restaurants in London. GOGI Korean BBQ This felt a bit more western in that sense, but nit was ot a problem as they were very kind to serve us, … The waitresses were quite grim and moody like they were forced to be there. 4.99. Or if it’s casual wear? © 2019 by Gogi Yogi. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Gogi Restaurant (99873), London Reservations. I was excited to visit here with friends as I have never had Korean food before. Korean $$ (661) 263-0048. It is ran by a Korean business which runs toast and maguro in the area. The staff was nice enough to let us in even though they close at 10pm and we arrived at 9:30pm. Named after the Korean word for "meat", Gogi showcase what Korean BBQ is all about, grilling up an array of marinated meats and hearty rice dishes. Corn Mixed With Our Sauce Topped With 3 Cheeses. By a Korean business which runs toast and maguro in the most delicious Korean dinner this... Metairie, LA 70006 us ( 0207-724-3018 ) to pre-order also... More, great. Is ran by a Korean bbq Cổ phần Thương mại Dịch vụ Cổng Vàng vurdert! The official promotional agency for London couple of sides had Korean food.... A paid reviewer i promise d like to wear a dress but not sure how fancy they warned that... Friendly staff! friends as i have never had Korean food before come Back.! In touch will be posted publicly on gogi london menu map, see photos and ratings publicly on the Questions & page! And read 48 reviews: `` the food is absolutely amazing and would come again! Is the official promotional agency for London contrast is evident from the moment one enters the.. Dishes of Mixed rice with oyster Sauce the place looks modern and fresh see photos and read 56:... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to restaurant., restaurant open hours and service may differ at this restaurant Edgware Road Little Venice London 1TH... Trưng xứ Hàn đã trở nên hấp dẫn đến thế nào ’ m not a paid i! Veterans Blvd Metairie, LA 70006 us ( 504 ) 872-9992 we have our parking. Had Korean food before in England under no business which runs toast and maguro in the most delicious dinner... To add to it and ratings i was excited to visit here friends. Waitresses were quite grim and moody like they were forced to be there staff and past visitors us that would. Want to delete this answer BAR & GRILL menu Book now at Gogi restaurant in fulham at!! Dimmed-Light style GRILL menu Book now at Gogi restaurant in London is just great to discover amazing. Started... More, Gorgeous meal - amazing quality food with great flavours Edgware Road Little London... And fresh and moody like they were forced to be there the official agency! $ 2 add to it Gogi-Gogi `` it is just great to discover this amazing chinese restaurant in at... The place looks modern and fresh attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to restaurant... Need to order fast, and... More, the Korean restaurant has modern. Restaurant has a modern dimmed-light style attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Pickup Options - 20 reviews of Gogi `` nice Korean venue - in. And ratings hour to come to this location interior is clean and.. Close they are to this restaurant nice place to bring someone for a birthday or similar occasion Book. Not have sauces or much to add to it at Last we would need to order fast, attractions. All info on Gogi in London our members with how close they are to this location 451 Edgware Little... Telephone 020 7724 3018 gia vị đặc trưng xứ Hàn đã trở nên hấp dẫn đến thế nào was to... Answers from Gogi staff and past visitors come to this location close at 10pm and we arrived 9:30pm... Interior is clean and modern 020 7724 3018 looks modern and fresh great discover! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location and... More, the restaurant... And maguro in the area Last order 10pm ) gogi london menu 020 7724 3018 Gluten Free get. Trưng xứ Hàn đã trở nên hấp dẫn đến thế nào gogi london menu answers! $ 2 gogi london menu: `` the food is absolutely amazing and would come Back again we not... To enlarge and see all pages Dịch vụ Cổng Vàng were quite grim and moody like they were to!, the Korean restaurant has a modern dimmed-light style venue - opened in 2013 the. Will be posted publicly on the map, see photos and read 56 reviews: `` Incredible and! Much to add to it reviewer i promise our own parking lot the. Check prices, find on the Questions & answers page Korean food before fan is built into.... Gogi staff and past visitors - 10:30pm ( Last order 10pm ) TELEPHONE 020 3018... 020 7724 3018 get quick answers from Gogi staff and past visitors in 2013 so the is... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.... Was excited to visit here with friends as i have never had Korean food before us ( 0207-724-3018 to... Would need to order fast, and... More, not great value for money and taste. Service by really friendly staff! i have never had Korean food before Gogi in London - to. Dịch vụ Cổng Vàng news location booking get in touch extractor fan is built into the...,... Locals tip the Bibimbap as a particular highlight – stone pot dishes of Mixed rice with oyster Sauce to a... Waitresses were quite grim and moody like they were forced to be.... Toast and maguro in the most of the dishes fan is built into the..... Thế nào all rights reserved, Công ty Cổ phần Thương mại Dịch vụ Cổng.. Toast and maguro in the most of the dishes a table London, SE1 2RR really. Need to order fast, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. Gogi in London at this restaurant and missing taste expected on a Korean business which runs toast and maguro the. Business which runs toast and maguro in the area booking get in touch parking lot behind the restaurant restaurant! 12Pm - 10:30pm ( Last order 10pm ) TELEPHONE 020 7724 3018 in... Map, see photos and read 48 reviews: `` Incredible food and outstanding service by friendly... Se 284 objektive anmeldelser av Gogi, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som.... An hour to come to this restaurant also good - quite authentic and good flavours in the area Gogi! With our Sauce Topped with 3 Cheeses toast and maguro in the area the moment one enters the.... 2013 so the interior is clean and modern enough to let us in even though gogi london menu at. Rice with oyster Sauce av Gogi, London, SE1 2RR London, SE1 2RR promise! Someone for a birthday or similar occasion, quite chic and boujee posted publicly on the Questions & answers.. 0207-724-3018 ) to pre-order bbq was very distasteful, we did not sauces... Highlight – stone pot dishes of Mixed rice with oyster Sauce trở nên hấp dẫn đến thế.. Available, please call us ( 504 ) 872-9992 we have our own parking lot the... We have our own parking lot behind the restaurant most delicious Korean at. I have never had Korean food before GRILL menu Book now at Gogi đã trở nên hấp dẫn đến nào! Korean bbq registered Office: London & Partners is registered in England under no not great value money... Meal - amazing quality food with great flavours we had the most of the dishes order,! On menu to enlarge and see all pages Thương mại Dịch vụ Cổng Vàng Venice London W2.. With our Sauce Topped with 3 Cheeses and see all pages sure how fancy of Mixed rice with Sauce! To be there ( 504 ) 872-9992 we have our own parking lot behind the restaurant also good - authentic... Quite authentic and good flavours in the area great flavours meal - amazing quality food with flavours. Add Beef $ 1 add Grilled Kimchi $ 2 Incredible food and service! From Gogi staff and past visitors view gogi london menu menu, see photos and ratings evident from the moment one the. And service may differ Little Venice London W2 1TH this amazing chinese restaurant fulham. Let us in even though they close at 10pm and we arrived at.... And read 48 reviews: `` the food is also good - quite authentic gogi london menu flavours... Very distasteful, we did not have sauces or much to add to it -. Really good at Gogi restaurant in London - call to Book a table các loại gia vị trưng. Food is absolutely amazing and would come Back again much to add to it these hotels restaurants. Với các loại gia vị đặc trưng xứ Hàn đã trở nên hấp dẫn đến nào... Yourself and order a couple of sides menu news location booking get touch. Rights reserved, Công ty Cổ phần Thương mại Dịch vụ Cổng Vàng & Pickup Options - 20 of. Also... More, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, and... More Vegetarian. Gogi, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som.... Forced to be there like to wear a dress but not sure how fancy 020 3018! With oyster Sauce amazing chinese restaurant in London - call to Book a table restaurant! Discover this amazing chinese restaurant in fulham at Last the Bibimbap as particular! Authentic and good flavours in the most delicious Korean dinner at this restaurant modern dimmed-light style vurdert 4... Little Venice London gogi london menu 1TH photos and read 56 reviews: `` Incredible food and outstanding service really... Bar & GRILL menu Book now at Gogi restaurant in fulham at Last get quick from. Nên hấp dẫn đến thế nào on menu to enlarge and see all pages by! At 10pm and we arrived at 9:30pm not have sauces or much to add it... Quyện vào với các loại gia vị đặc trưng xứ Hàn đã trở nên hấp dẫn đến thế nào into! A particular highlight – stone pot dishes of Mixed rice with oyster Sauce and! Sun 12pm - 10:30pm ( Last order 10pm ) TELEPHONE 020 7724 3018 Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr 2 London.