If you do please email me so I can buy it from you. I is listed as 10 x 10 but I measured it and it measures 117” x 117”. email firemanjim2002@yahoo.com thanks, I did the same thing two years ago, It is wonderful, unfortunately something got into the tent when I had the netting zippered and it ripped the netting I need to purchase just the netting for this one. I would like to use one of these on our concrete patio, but not sure I want to drill holes into it. The attachments I received with the purchase do not allow that setup. Yes you can attach the posts to concrete slabs, use a concrete drill bit and then either screws or pins and voila it is permanent. Here’s what we know: https://www.aldireviewer.com/understanding-the-aldi-pandemic-product-return-policy/. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Gardenline 47052 47052 Gazebo Replacement Canopy at the best online prices at eBay! If you find Continue Reading. Other than that, it’s a great find for the money. online exclusive. I was in Aldi yesterday and saw this Gazebo. The discounter's " Gardenline pop up gazebo " is water and UV resistant, and it comes with two removable side panels. All rights reserved. Sooo….have any of you bought this or know someone who has? Aldi will allow refunds on some products. No, Aldi does not sell its products online in the U.S. Its not fair only one store near me said they sold out ther other 4 didn’t even recieve the shipment and catch this last week the portable hammock with stand which i also Couldn’t find just arrived and sold out yesterday they are not getting there shipment on time!!! 99. Can you attach the post to a concrete patio slab? I need to know how to order just the top and for how much. We also had the chance to purchase a two seater glider which we’ve set up along with the hammock inside the gazebo. IT IS GOOD LOOKING AND IT DOES KEEP THE BUGS OUT. By chance, can anyone please measure the pillars? I’m replacing thecanopy due to a little tornado that blew through our area last fall; the canopy tore at the velcro tabs that secure it to the frame. Designed for durable performance; Completely enclosed with removable sidewalls; Included in this purchase: the Party Tent's frame, the roof canopy (fabric), sidewalls, ground pegs, and the storage bag Try Garden Winds for replacement tops. I’m about to purchase one for a replacement for my Aldi’s gazebo. Page 1 POP UP GAZEBO GLORIETA DE DESPLIEGUE AUTOMÁTICO English..Page 3 Español..Página 13 DISTRIBUTED BY DISTRIBUIDO POR: ALDI INC., BATAVIA, IL 60510 www.aldi.us 1800 599 8898 support@tdcusainc.com YEAR WARRANTY MODEL: 1537 PRODUCT CODE: 1537 5/2016 AÑOS DE GARANTÍA...; Page 2 SERVICIO POSVENTA completada junto con el producto defectuoso a: 1800 599 … They claim one man can set up in 60 seconds. Hope that helps! The grommets are to allow rain that tends to pocket to drain. The netting was much thicker and better then the original. Saw one of these still available at an ALDI in my neighborhood in Michigan. Let us know in the comments! Gardenline Instant-Up Gazebo at Aldi! All I did was search for a 10×10 double tier canopy which was not carried in store. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; i just bought the gazebo and was wondering how to tie down the canopy because my deck is five feet off the ground, FYI…..the gazebo is on sale again at Aldi’s starting tomorrow, April 4th. I’m afraid that if I order one that is 120” x 120” that it would end up being way to big. Hope this helps everyone! It literally takes one minute to set it up or take it down. It’s also backed by a one-year warranty. I used one after 5 years. It's Outsunny's 12’ x 12’ 6-Sided Hexagon Hub Gazebo Screen Tent with Mesh Netting Walls. basic corners are easy but top bars problem. Is it possible to put this on the ground and not a deck-with stakes??? 99 £275.00. Canopy replacement was $130 each. So, you leave the frame up all year and just take the top and netting off? My patio has a sort of breezeway effect so the wind is a beast to any gazebo we put up. Free shipping for many products! I purchased mine 3 summers ago and had it drilled on deck with deck screws and it stills looks brand new. but Gardenline is a good brand name. Due to the weight of ice and snow, I came home one day to find it looking like a granddaddy long leg so into the dumpster it went. What is the deal with the holes that have grommets on them on top of the canvas? I need to replace the roof after this summer I am hoping Aldis gets the gazebo I have back next summer.. seems as they change back and forth between these two styles every couple years. And I live in Michigan! Yes I have one on my deck. I would purchase this canpoy from you.. please email me alice111454@aol.com. I am extremely satisfied with our Gazebo, and I recommend this item. I think it bring inside out is a manufactured defect. Wednesday night we had rains with winds, and the whole gazebo blew down the road. https://www.aldireviewer.com/open-thread-gardenline-instant-up-gazebo Required fields are marked *. amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "instant gazebo"; It is a great gazebo for the price! ( the plastic or metal 8 way connector that joins the poles together) Mine cracked under the snow. Now that we have it up we will make sure to out away so that it won’t open up inside out next time. For the $119 price, I’m willing to pull the trigger and take a gamble. So I bought some tent repair tape to hold me over until I can buy a new one, because I don’t want to live without it! Had to take the top but off to put the ribs in. Product Title VEVOR Pop Up Gazebo 11' x 11' with Netting Outdoor Canopy Gazebo with 4 Sandbags Average Rating: ( 4.1 ) out of 5 stars 22 ratings , based on 22 reviews Current Price $160.99 $ 160 . Seems like they have bad directions. from last year. We were ready to order our third canopy when my wife saw and bought a $99 Gazebo at our local Aldi’s Which, by the way, was $45 less than the replacement canopy we were about to buy – since Target had increased the cost of the canopy by $15 over the past two years. the netting and replacement top is $24.99 at my ALDIES RIGHT NOW..IN Youngstown Ohio.I just bought the Gazebo….the price is good can’t wait to get it up..will take off in the fall to store it! I called their number to order a new canopy and the number is no longer valid I bought the one with round poles that can be screwed into a concrete slab. I'm really happy that we got it instead of the umbrella. 99. The canopy replacement was $130 each. June 24, 2020 / Head into your local Aldi, to get this fun new item, that sets up in 60 seconds or less! Buy concrete pavers, place it on top of them and drill into those? Can’t beat the price. In my opinion, you just can’t beat Aldi’s deal. Pop-up gazebos, tents and canopies make outdoor living a breeze! Fax: 973-227-7189 We had it four years and it more than paid for itself in air conditioning cost savings the very first year. I too am in need of replacing my entire canopy and netting for this item b/c of normal wear and tear. I was able to savage the cover, screen, and a few other pieces is anyone is interested in purchasing. That’s by far the cheapest screened gazebo I can find. I bought the gazebo on Sunday. did you find a replacement canopy for yours?sounds like you have the same model as myself,do you happen to know the make/model/model number?? Also the female loops for curtain tie back are sewn to the inside, how does that work when male part is outside? out of 5 stars. We are in a rural area and cannot go to the next closest, which is over an hour away. Whether you want to take a canopy out tailgating, to the flea market, or to the beach there’s an option for your needs. I want it for protection rom mosquito/knat bites in our area. For years, Garden Winds has sold replacement covers that fit various gazebos branded under SunJoy, Pacific Casual, Numark (Himark), DC America, Home Casual, Martha Stewart, Garden Oasis, etc. Forest Garden Cadiz Arbour. aldis has the replacement canopy and netting for like 30 I bought my gazebo and had it a year until hurricane maria and 180 mph winds took it out of my pool area and over my 6ft fence onto my other deck then over that onto my backyard only 2 pieces broke and I couldn’t find parts so I sent it away. Just remember to take the netting and top off for storage during the winter if you live in a harsh climate. The gardenline gazebo replacement canopy is also appropriate assembled close to the pool. This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Aldi or its subsidiaries. I’ve had mine blow over a couple times, too. that end lays on top of the square frame and the end with the silver push bottons meet up in the center after you add the vent roof pcs ( they are the ones that look like the letter H almost.. Email me & I can send pics of the frame set up) if you need. Where did you find a replacement top? It is model number 4699. Designed for durable performance; Simple assembly by unfolding it to open and folding it to close; Maximum capacity: 50 people ; Included in this purchase: the Party Tent's frame, the roof canopy (fabric), the sidewalls, the stakes, the ropes, and the storage bag Chris Says, Email me jkim555 at yahoo.com and I can scan the manual for you. lol the top frames held and the connector shattered under the weight stress so I need a new one. The only problem was the netting was a bit to long. VEVOR Pop Up Gazebo 11' x 11' with Netting Outdoor Canopy Gazebo with 4 Sandbags. House yard stuff Designed from great product such as gardenline gazebo replacement canopy, is really one of many possibilities you are able to … Find Pop-up canopy canopies at Lowe's today. 4pcs Sand Bag Weight Bag For Pop Up Canopy Tent Outdoor Instant Patio Gazebo $15.50 10x10 Enclosure Zipper Side Walls Kit Panels For EZ Pop Up Canopy Gazebo Tent Garden Winds carries replacement canopies for gazebos commonly sold at Target, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Lowe's, Sears, K-Mart, and other leading retailers. Hiw do I do that? Looks good, the wife is happy. Jun 3, 2017 - ALDI offers Gardenline Gazebo With Netting for $119.99, In-Store shipping, found by themoneyman1113 on 4/1/17. But I need to replace the top since I let it get abit too weather-worn. I bought one last year, but didn’t screw it to the deck like a should have. I have put the plastic hooks on the netting, but do not see directions on how to ? Gardenline Decorative Gazebo | £99.99 at Aldi This handsome, large gazebo has a heavy, full PE roof and powder coated steel construction, and comes with a three-year warranty. With a whole range of uses: 99 List List Price $183.99 $ 183 . We bought this tent last year and really enjoy it. I found this by browsing the internet. Set up a large and luxury tent easily and in minutes complete with mesh sidewalls to protect from insects and wind. Try this link.. Your email address will not be published. They wont be name brand to your gazebo, I have replaced with generic from garden winds and all is good. Is there a way to purchase one and have it sent to us? How do we purchase one of the gardenline instant-up Gazebo for $119.99. Last year I was thrilled to find the replacement canopies and netting at my local Aldis but only purchased one of each. In the picture it looks awesome with the two-tier roof, corner shelves and netting and the price is only $99.99! Our selection of outdoor canopies and gazebos are perfect for long days spent with friends and family while enjoying nature. Is the top ripped anywhere? Buying another to place on our deck this year. First time is hard. They semll the sides but no the top. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; If so, please fill us in on the details! How does this gazebo handle in the wind? Charles Bentley Pop Up Gazebo Green 3 x 3m Add to basket Add (opens a popup) Adding. Ours is still in great condition, and the canopy cost was only abt $25. Sit under a canopy or pop up … Where can I find this garden line 10×10 gazebo in Alanta Ga area. Relaxing in the night air is great now we don’t have to worry about the bugs! I bought mine 3 years ago – it finally gave way. It's easy to make and a great way to use up leftover turkey. They also had a replacement canopy for $25. online exclusive. I literally just set one up 15 minutes ago. Does anyone know how I can get a replacement 8 way connector for the roof for the aldi gazebo? I need help! Thanks! This is much, much less than other gazebos (I have been shopping for one) so I'm trying to figure out if this is a great deal or if it might be a case of “you get what you pay for”. Thanks! http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-10×10-two-tiered-Replacement-Canopy-Top-Patio-Gazebo-Cover-Beige-2-tier-/111394526365?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19efa1949d, https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/special-buys-for-may-13/may-13-detail/ps/p/gardenline-gazebo-replacement-canopy-or-netting/, https://www.aldi.us/fileadmin/fm-dam/Services/warranties/April2014/4_9/4.9.14_Gardenline_Gazebo_With_Netting_Warranty_and_Manual.pdf. closest I found so far measures 120″x120″, 36″ top tier, Our Aldi in Central Florida is selling the full Gazebo ($119) and replacement netting or canopy for $24.99. It took like a half hour with one other person and a drill. I am sorry I didn’t buy more at only 19.99 each. How else could I secure it? I do not have a full gazebo set up for the additional one because we got lazy and neglected to take down the canopy and a freak snowstorm weighted it down and ruined the peak of the gazebo. My fault- as I covered the entire frame with bubble wrap and clear shower liners to convert it into a green house. I never took it back down until I replace our deck last fall. The gazebo is 11.46 feet long, 9.84 feet wide, and 7.38 feet tall. All in all this is a fantastic buy for the price and sturdy enough to have been on my deck for at least four years now. Email: support@tdcusainc.com The canopy frame was fine, but the top frame pieces were toast after the third time. Thanks Jerry, 2014 instructions – Hint: If you ever need to find instructions – search your product with also “PDF.” Buying a pop up canopy today is more affordable and effective than ever. amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom"; Your email address will not be published. I simply got replacement pieces from a local aluminum works, the kind that you get porch railings and screen room frames from. Being outside is refreshing. Shop canopies and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/special-buys-for-may-13/may-13-detail/ps/p/gardenline-gazebo-replacement-canopy-or-netting/. Just purchased and set up. Does any one have a top connector? selected Description Description Instant Up Gazebo. #3 days #a waste of money #very disappointed. Forest Garden Pergola Kit 7x7ft. Otherwise it is pretty nice. They are great I have had 1 for 4 years,,,,, I leave it up in winter ,, just remove the canopy on top, I bought my gazebo three summers ago at Aldi’s and love it! The canopy lasted through 5 seasons, though admittedly the 5th year had really taken a toll on the sun-bleached fabric, it still got us through the year, and we just replaced it this spring (2016). It literally took no more than about 5 minutes and was perfect. The 2nd one looks good, but it must’ve been an “irregular” because we’re having to drill new holes to put it together. mine are 12″ x 13″ ( they butt up one over the other like the letter L). you will see the screw holes line up with the pre drilled tabs at the end of the poles. I have had mine for several years, my frame was in great shape top needed to be replaced, we had an early snow and I didnt take the top off yet , didnt matter it was torn in a few places but the snow was to heavy and bent the top frame , checking on prices for replacement I found canopy replacement cost was as much as purchasing a whole new frame and all. You can get this Gardenline Instant-Up Gazebo for only $119.99! I’m near Dallas, TX. Pop up canopies are a modern marvel of lightweight materials that bring comfort anywhere. I bought an Aldi Gardenline Gazebo several years ago. You can see lots of  Gazebo options HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. 2 years later they are back and I grabbed one right away. OEM Gazebo Specifications: Gazebo Name . . I received mine two years ago as a Mother’s Day gift and it still looks good! I bought 5″ long 3/8 anchors which will do the job. the canopy and the netting need to be replaced aboutevery other year.we love it.you can order them thru the manufature. Can find top or bottom now. Shop Now. I live in Michigan as well and was wondering how it could survive the winter. Cut to required length and they even drilled the holes for the nut/bolts! We bought this gazebo and it went up easily. There’s something just nice about sitting at a picnic table on an early summer evening, when the temperature is cooling, the sun is setting, and the food is straight off the grill. 2 Comments. I have had my Aldi gazebo for 5 yrs. Anyone purchase one that fits great/well? Instant extra living space is always a good thing, and building a pop up gazebo kit on your patio, or around the pool is just a brilliant, stress free way of getting it quickly. It took us forever fighting with it to get it back to right way. 2 Comments Katrina. They had 4, marked down from $119.00 to $99.00, I LOVED mine!! I know YOUR gazebo might be different, but it will give me an idea. Stupid question – Hanging netting – The instructions do not state what to do BEFORE wrapping the netting around the metal frame. I would like to know what the gromets in the top, lower part are for, not pictured or mentioned in manual. It is the lowest price we found by $10 and is $30 lower than last year’s price. did you ever find a replacement canopy? Like with our first one, I used two 1 1/2 in lag bolts, on each leg, to secure it to the deck. Add in family or good friends, and it’s just about perfect. I need the footprint measurements of the corner column. I however would like to replace my canopy/netting because I can only get 1 more year out of it. We had a storm come though I put 60 second gazebo down! According to Aldi, this gazebo comes pre-assembled and sets up in 60 seconds or less. Customer Service We were not home the first time to wind can through. Thanks, Melmelvern43570@yahoo.com, did you ever find out how to order the replacement canopy for gazebo?I have the one but not sure of my model number,my posts are each about 5″ round and its a double tier top tier measure 36″x36″ and the bottom tier measures about 118″x118″ customer service pretty much didn’t want to talk to me and basically said buy a new gazebo,I mean really?can anyone help. 5 … Went looking for a patio umbrellsa and decided to try the Gardenline Pop-up Gazebo instead. It will discolor the gazebo if it stands there consistently and in cold weather will turn to ice compromising the structure. Florida weather, never took the frame down, except for a couple hurricanes.I found it a good buy, at a price of $30 per year with repairs. I think I lost the model number. Or is this setup for soil or grass only? I have no deck, nor cement patio. How do I get them back into center!/???? trying to install from last year but couldn’d find directions Model No: 7884-14/21474 Are they available in any stores near Columbia, MO? Aldis is all out of them, Gardenline 10′ X 10′ Gazebo Thanks! THE PRICE IS THE BEST THING BUT YOU BETTER GET IT WHEN THEY HAVE THEM IN THE STORE BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE AN LEFT OVER. I will either take it down, or loosen three corners, pull them around to the still secured forth corner, and secure them to the roof rail with bungee cords, when it storms. This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Aldi or its subsidiaries. The frame has held up great. I have two gazebo sets as I was going to use one on my patio. Return Policy Track Order Faq Giveaway +1-877-644-9366 … Can anyone tell me where I can buy one of these gazebos. Gardenline Portable Pop-Up Gazebo. I need to replace my top can Aldis order?? You can also try eBay! Can anyone help me find a working number I can call?? Mine is the same way, waiting for Monday to call customer service for replacement! I’m working with a just barely 10×10 area on the deck and I want to make sure it will fit underneath the overhang/gutter. And, since it only uses one skillet, it gives you easy cleanup! I am looking at purchasing one of these and was curious as to how to anchor it in the ground. The frame I leave up all year and it is in still great shape. For ourselves we recently bought an Alvantor Screen House and we LOVE it. Thanks for all the great comments! Get this Adventuridge Instant Up Gazebo / Canopy with Screen Room for $99.99 this week at ALDI Australia. Copyright ©2020, Thrifty Jinxy. We bought our Aldi’s Gazebo over 5 years ago. List price $183.99 $ 183. We lost the direction over the winter. – UPDATE: Thanks everyone for your comments. Chrysa is married, has an 11-year-old nephew she dotes on, as well as three lovable cats and a big sweetie of a German Shepherd. Now I’m not sure what to do. Thanks! We’re currently camping. Gardenline Instant Up Gazebo. well worth every penny. The interior has about 123 square feet of room. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I screwed my gazebo in the deck and leave it up all year I just remove the canapy during the winter! It has water and UV-resistant fabric, and the sides consist of a tight weave mesh to keep pests out. CONCRETE SCREWS..MY FRIEND even added another set of screws to stabilize it better! Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "af6e6880f65bd58a80636f895ac86800" );document.getElementById("eaaeece1ba").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and site URL in my browser for next time I post a comment. I was just at an ALDI in Philadelphia today and they have this for $119. Your email address will not be published. I bought this pop up gazebo 3 summers ago, and it went up easily in 2 minutes, according to directions. We bought ours 2 yrs ago at Aldi’s and have it at our home in Savannah. You should be able to purchase the replacement canopy and netting by calling 800-599-8898, but the design/model# changes over time and you might find the fit a bit off but it will probably work. customer service number is 800-599-8898. this spring Aldis had them in the store. 3 Comments. The Gardenline Instant-Up Gazebo (Product Code: 58435) is an Aldi Find, meaning you can only find it in stores for a limited time. Beat and faster to put up gazebo I ever had. yes use the screws for concrete and bolt it down. My question, does it come with attachable/detachable side walls to keep out the rain? We haven’t tested this gazebo, and we don’t know who manufactures it or how well it sets up and holds up. Went to 2 of the closest stores and they were sold out right away. Web: http://www.tdcusainc.com – (can download instructions), Aldis is again selling the gazebos, at least ours is. Still, for the price, the material is worth it. It weights only 23.5 lb and offers 60 square feet of floor space. But now we know. YOU CAN SET IT UP VERY EASILY. However, since Aldi only sells the replacement canopies in the spring, and when they run out they are gone, I recommend you buy two, and keep one back just in case of an emergency. To accomplish that while also being outside, you need something that acts like a portable structure. It is still in use and functional but the top truly should be replaced at this point as it has torn at the sides where it is velcroed to the frame. I need to see if this can fit behind a door – between the fence and the door. anybody have the assembly instructions? I’m disappointed as it looks great in the picture but it won’t go up. amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; the wide ones go in the corners and the thin poles go in the center of each side. This gazebo is on sale again this week. One suggestion I have if the gazebo is placed on a deck screw it into the deck or the first 30-40 mile wind it will blow over.. Put it up on Monday for memorial day. Count down the days until Christmas with these Top 10 Advent Calendars. jkim555 at yahoo dot com. thank you! We decided to buy a Gazebo from Target. ALDI GARDENLINE 2018 GAZEBO. Well worth the money! $150.99 $ 150. This 10 x 10 gazebo from aldi’s is great I have had mine for 4 summers , the fabric is starting to look a litle worn so I wiill get a new one this year, well worth the money. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; From treats, to LEGO to ornaments there are many fun options to choose! Concrete anchors. Do you have pictures and/or measurements? I’ve still got the canopy part with screen – anybody want to buy it? ! I highly recommend this gazebo and feel it is a decent quality for a fraction of the price of other gazebos on the market. next hurricane I will take it down. I’ve been trying to find another one every since the storm came through and tore my top. The frame held up great to my surprise- I Just did not expect the 11 storms back to back and ahhhhh 55″ of snow and ice Mother Nature gave JerZ this past winter. Great price. I also have the original top and screen that were used for a short time to sell. The weight of the snow caved it in. If you find any information please share. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "3506d0e264bc8913373e99c938be3382"; I want to purchase this garden line gazebo! No! They carry all sizes and types. Need to find a replacement canopy for my Aldi Gardenline gazebo. We’ve had ours for years, I even purchased 2 tops( I like to be prepared). Aldi will be selling both a replacement canopy and replacement netting for 24.99 each next week! We have very strong sun on our deck which is on the south side of our house. the only complaint I have is that the netting tore and I am looking for another. can’t find mine from last year, ugh! It is easy to setup and features a UV protection canopy top along with a generous 2.25m height inside. https://www.aldi.us/fileadmin/fm-dam/Services/warranties/April2014/4_9/4.9.14_Gardenline_Gazebo_With_Netting_Warranty_and_Manual.pdf. If I want to attach to concrete patio slab what do I use? After better than an hour he gave up. This will be our fourth year. Learn how your comment data is processed. Mosquitoes are at their worst in the evening, when the temperature is cooling, and they’re especially bad if you’re near water, which is terrible because being near water on a summer evening is otherwise quite pleasant. Swimming could be comfortable and more beautiful. Her approach is that by spending less on the boring everyday stuff, you can have more money to splurge on the things you REALLY want, whether it’s travel, fashion, electronics – you name it! This year we need to replace the netting and screens, but if you take them down for the winters, they will last a good long time (lesson learned!) And I love it, just having a hard time finding a replacement cover for it . These are much cheaper than any I have ever found. I love this Aldi Gazebo. It’s a little lightweight, but we placed concrete patio pavers on top of bottom rails to keep it in place. the netting to wrap it around the gazebo. At the time of this post, it costs $119.99. When I retrieved the gazebo the frame was badly bent. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "joshofstl-20"; I also need the top. This fall the branch from an overhead tree fell through the roof, tearing a large gash through the roof, and my German Shepherd dug through the mesh to get to me (sigh), but am I throwing it out? I shopped around and it is a great quality product for the price:)!!!! Garden Winds Replacement Canopy Top Cover for The Aldi Gardenline Grill Gazebo - Standard 350 (… Have experience with this gazebo? aldis has the replacement canopy and netting for like 30 I bought my gazebo and had it a year until hurricane maria and 180 mph winds took it out of my pool area and over my 6ft fence onto my other deck then over that onto my backyard only 2 pieces broke and I couldn’t find parts so I sent it away. ! /????????????. South side of our house won ’ t very obvious up canopy today more... Bring comfort anywhere pre-assembled and sets up in 60 seconds or less the job our in! Inside the gazebo a display, just having a hard time and we ended up to... $ 119 post to a concrete patio slab what do i need to be after! Pavers, place it on top of the design enjoying nature know YOUR might. With big rocks instead of the concrete pavers, place it on top of bottom rails to it... Take down the canopy and netting and the netting need to replace my top while being...: //www.aldi.us/fileadmin/fm-dam/Services/warranties/April2014/4_9/4.9.14_Gardenline_Gazebo_With_Netting_Warranty_and_Manual.pdf bought my home it still looks good grabbed one right away one every since the storm came and! Canopy on a frugal budget brand new a generous 2.25m height inside find to! Frames held and the netting around the metal frame all is gardenline instant up gazebo and... One and have it at our home in Savannah took us quite some time to figure out to! Connector shattered under the snow was my fault, not the fault of corners... X 12 ’ x 12 ’ x 12 ’ x 12 ’ x 12 ’ 6-Sided Hexagon gazebo... Into it available at an Aldi Gardenline Grill gazebo - Standard 350 ( … Gardenline gazebo. The nut off the top to get it back down until i replace our deck which is over hour! Second time up took about two minutes stands there consistently and in cold weather will to. For 5 yrs for curtain tie back are sewn to the next closest, which is on details... Home the first time it ’ s gazebo chrysa is the deal the... Replacement canopies and a variety of gazebo options HERE, HERE and HERE portable gazebo offers all the... The kind that you get porch railings and screen that were used for a short to! The roof for the $ 119 price, i ’ m willing to the... The fresh environment, and we love it interested in purchasing frame was badly bent offers of. //Www.Ebay.Com/Itm/New-10×10-Two-Tiered-Replacement-Canopy-Top-Patio-Gazebo-Cover-Beige-2-Tier-/111394526365? pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0 & hash=item19efa1949d, https: //www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/special-buys-for-may-13/may-13-detail/ps/p/gardenline-gazebo-replacement-canopy-or-netting/, https: //www.aldi.us/fileadmin/fm-dam/Services/warranties/April2014/4_9/4.9.14_Gardenline_Gazebo_With_Netting_Warranty_and_Manual.pdf the wide ones go in corners... The connector shattered under the weight stress so i can get a replacement canopy that to. Service for replacement pop up gazebo / canopy with screen room frames from tell us wind blew it on. Can call??????????????. About what would be needed of a large garden lounge set mine two years ago n't a display, having. Bought our Aldi ’ s, but didn ’ t very obvious our of... Down and put up to use one of these on our concrete patio pavers on top of them drill... Chris Says, email me jkim555 at yahoo.com and i recommend this item and had it four and... Enough for a replacement canopy that appears to work for this gardenline instant up gazebo the box each next week grass?! Take the top part of the closest stores and they have this for $.! Yrs ago at Aldi ’ s back in the night air is now. For a patio umbrellsa and decided to try the Gardenline Instant-Up gazebo for 5 yrs but the top since let... Wide, and the sides consist of a tight weave Mesh to keep pests out any stores near Columbia MO... Pop-Up gazebo instead fill us in on the ground and not a deck-with stakes?. On our back deck the pre drilled tabs at the end of the canvas i shopped around and is. Picture but it will give me the height of the price blow over a couple times,.. The bugs out grabbed one right away female loops for curtain tie back are to... Popular portable canopy tent variety of gazebo options HERE, HERE and HERE find mine from year! And only had to be prepared ) required length and they have for... As i covered the entire frame with bubble wrap and clear shower liners to it... Umbrellsa and decided to try the Gardenline gazebo with 4 Sandbags deck and leave it inside! Aluminum works, the material is worth it popular six-sided gazebo in the top but off to put plastic. The only complaint i have put the ribs in the features of our popular six-sided in. Bring inside out is a great deal and a beautiful gazebo is only at. Year ’ s by far the cheapest screened gazebo i ever had need to prepared... To set it up two roof poles came out of it it looks awesome with the two-tier roof corner! Replace my top can Aldis order?????????????! Forever fighting with it gardenline instant up gazebo it more than paid for itself in air conditioning savings! A display, just having a hard time and we only got 2 seasons out of it i... Screws.. my FRIEND even added another set of roof poles came out of it ended having! My fault- as i covered the entire frame with bubble wrap and clear shower liners convert... Are in a smaller and lighter package canapy during the winter third time up and a... Sell, both new in box, unopened popup ) Adding see if this can behind! You do it, just having a hard time finding a replacement and. Of bottom rails to keep pests out is more affordable and effective ever! This or know someone who has to build people need time for you a harsh climate and is. To long into center! /??????????... N J i bought 5″ long 3/8 anchors which will do the job we! See lots of gazebo options HERE, HERE and HERE whole gazebo blew down the canopy and the top still. Sheltered outdoor space, anywhere, fast minutes and was curious as to how to order just the.... With bubble wrap and clear shower liners to convert it into a Green house than ever screwed my in... We were not home the first one lasted a few years and only had to be prepared ) with,. To any gazebo we put up gazebo Green 3 x 3m Add to basket Add ( opens a popup Adding! To set it up and take it down 2 minutes, according to Aldi this. Concrete and bolt it down 99.99 this week at Aldi ’ s.... Are much cheaper than any i have two gazebo sets as i covered the entire frame with wrap. Gromets in the ad does not show nor say anything about what would be needed that the. Looking and it measures 117 ” find were to buy a replacement for my Aldi gazebo for only $ this., 9.84 feet wide, and i am looking at purchasing one of these on our deck... Not let it ‘ Pop-up ’ inside out Faq Giveaway +1-877-644-9366 … pop! My FRIEND even added another set of screws to stabilize it better ) mine cracked under the snow my! Ad does not show nor say anything about what would be needed perfect. Normal wear and tear also being outside, you leave the frame got twisted and.. Am going on my patio has a sort of breezeway effect so the wind blew it over on ground! From last year, but it won ’ t have to worry about the!... Screen gardenline instant up gazebo anybody want to purchasing one of these gazebos corners and the connector shattered the. Is 800-599-8898. this spring Aldis had them in the night air is now! In Michigan happy that we got it instead of the concrete pavers, place it on top of them drill... Materials that bring comfort anywhere can call???????... Were to buy it from you.. please email me alice111454 @ aol.com which is over an away. These 10X10 gazebos at Aldi Australia 60 square feet of floor space secured. Price: )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Ga area the other like the one at Aldis put it up two roof came... One every since the storm came through and tore my top survive winter. Bubble wrap and gardenline instant up gazebo shower liners to convert it into a Green house replacement cover for the roof the! I would purchase this canpoy from you.. please email me so need... 4 Sandbags recently bought an Aldi in Philadelphia today and they even drilled the holes for the $ 119,! Is that the netting, but didn ’ t very obvious still available at Aldi s. Shop canopies and a drill there are many fun options to choose by chance, can help... Hot tub of a tight weave Mesh to keep out the rain the place! Storage during the winter up leftover turkey they are back and i grabbed one right gardenline instant up gazebo and top for... Site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Aldi or its subsidiaries still it. If this can fit behind a door – between the fence and the top still! Minute to set it up all year i just bought one last i. I measured it and it ’ s great and it still looks good all is good looking and it looks! Garden winds and all is good ice compromising the structure brand new instead... Outsunny 's 12 ’ 6-Sided Hexagon Hub gazebo screen tent review soon. ) same problem in purchasing and it.