A quantum leap in pickup technology, these are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power. The pickups take up every bit of space your cavities will allow. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); Overall the Stratocaster sound is alive and well with the Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups. } catch(e) {}, try { Just a bit punchier and clearer than the stock pickups with great build quality. Some uber-traditionalists might blink at the fact the guitar’s sports Fender Noiseless™ pickups. These pickups offer crisp, clean tones as well as a gigantic overdrive that is bursting with pure rock power — with a tight low end, clearly defined highs, and punchy mids that can power through any mix. With the all-new Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups Fend have achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance. The item is currently in stock at our Sheffield Store. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-source'); My only complaint about noiseless single coils size pickups are there’s no “quack” or “throaty” attack. My only complaint about noiseless single coils size pickups are there’s no “quack” or “throaty” attack. It’s not 100% vintage Tele, but it’s … I swapped from Fender's Vintage Noiseless pickups. Some uber-traditionalists might blink at the fact the guitar’s sports Fender Noiseless™ pickups. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Fender Pure Vintage '65 Stratocaster Pickup Set - Vintage White 4.8 out of 5 stars 56. Fender Vintage Noiseless Stratocaster. Replaced Texas Specials that I found to be too harsh for me.... Love the way the Gen 4 pups sound!!! A little bit wider than the standard fenders, had to route the pockets out a little to get the pick guard and bridge on. They are perfect for the newest Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster which is the top of the line for the production Stratocaster. This combination makes the Pick-Ups extremely versatile, able to generate modern tones alongside more classic sounds. Please note: stock may sell or location may change. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender Generation 4 Noiseless Stratocaster Single-Coil Pickups - Set of 3 at Amazon.com. Made with Alnico V magnets, custom magnet wire, and aged white covers with gold "Noiseless" logo. The two Gen 4 noiseless pickups offer a classic dynamic tone heard from so many legendary Fender guitars. With the all-new Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups we've achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance. I have Gen 4 noiseless pickups in my main partscaster. Key Features of Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster: The Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster gives you clearly defined high end, punchy mids, and tight on the low end. Not too hot or harsh - Just right! I appreciate the fact that the guitar is not covered in distracting reminders that it’s a signature model. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019. The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups come standard on the Ultra Telecaster and Ultra Stratocaster SSS, and are said to deliver "authentic Fender single-coil sound without hum." Get the guaranteed best price on Stratocaster Pickups (Single Coil) like the Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster Pickups Set of 3 at Musician's Friend. Fender H.E.R. They sounded great with the guitar volume on 10, but went completely dull when the volume knob went down. Would purchase this again. The SCN’s pay proper homage to their single-coil heritage while breaking ground with their noiseless design. The neck seems especially solid to the point that the neck-to-body feels like what you’d expect on a more expensive instrument. A Shawbucker humbucking pickup in the bridge delivers a smoother, fatter sound that can handle a good overdrive. They have that sweet sound especially in the 2 and 4 positions, bell-like as they say especially with a bit of chorus mixed in. Only members can comment. A maple fingerboard and white plastics are the finishing aesthetic touches on this nice-looking instrument. var _g1; Would recommend these noiseless pickups to any Telecaster player looking to improve their sound quality. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Fender - Generation 4. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); If it has to do with upgrading an older version guitar, it’s critical … _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); Then the very nice Samariam Cobalts - still clean but darker and a tough act to follow. And for exciting tonal options, the American Elite's S-1 switching gives you 10 total pickup options — which include running all three in series — with the push of a button. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018. This is a great-playing, stylish-looking Strat that eliminates the need to manually control noise via volume between songs. Utiliss one week, replacing the original pickups on my telecaster classic player 50 (Mexico). The Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickup Set can breath new life into your Stratocaster. Overview A quantum leap in pickup technology. Free shipping. The take overdrive really well, they have spank and sparkle like a tele should. Free shipping for many products! The Ultra Noiseless pickups are a complete redesign over the Gen 4 Noiseless pickups, including different magnets and staggered pole pieces. Man my guitar sounds just as good as the fender elite series(since they have the same pickups) they’re not hot. Long story short, I became a strat guy for my 40th birthday. In fact, the only way to identify it directly with the artist is the subtle “H.E.R.” etched on the neckplate on the back. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power. So, this is my only one. With the all-new Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups we've achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance. They’re just in between! Monster Tone! Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2017. And don't forget, Rory Gallagher never ever used Noiseless pups! _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-source'); Signature Stratocaster, ASCAP Screen Time Video Series Features Jacob Collier and Michael Giacchino In Conversation, Duff Thompson Pulls Back the Curtain on ‘Haywire’ With Detailed Track by Track, Industry Contact Database (Pro/Master Only), Lyric Critique Walkthroughs (Pro/Master Only), Gear Review: D’Addario Backline Gear Transport Pack, The White Stripes Get A Long Overdue Compilation That’s Musically Essential, But A Missed Opportunity, Watch Jack White Demo The Third Man Triplegraph Guitar Pedal In New Video, Watch The Raconteurs Storm Through A Raucous Set At Electric Lady Studios Spotify Session, Alison Mosshart Premieres Second Single, Self-Made Video for “It Ain’t Water”, Brendan Benson Finds it’s “Good To Be Alive” Off Upcoming Seventh Album, Behind the Scenes of ‘Make It Up As We Go’ With Dennis Quaid, Bobby Bones, and Scarlett Burke, Jake Clemons New Single Remix “We The People” Speaks Directly To The Core Values Of Our Nation, “No One Sings Like You Do Anymore,” Chris Cornell’s Final Album Is Released, Seamus Heaney: On the Wisdom of Wooden Spoons, Taylor Swift ‘evermore’ Is Ready For Your Record Player, Radio Play Be Damned, Legendary Straycat Lee Rocker Announces Release of New Solo Album. Ultra Noiseless™ pickups come in two versions. If you are going to replace the pickups on your Strat, one of the … Bass guitarists should make sure that the pickup that they choose has a great amount of bass attack without being so powerful that you cannot clearly hear notes. The Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Strat Pick-Ups (Aged White) are a set of 3x Pick-Ups designed for use with Stratocaster Guitars, which produce vintage tones in a noiseless, clean signal. Gen 4 Noiseless. Enjoy noise-free, vintage-style tone without making much of adjustments. Had to drill a lower hole in the bridge cavity to get wires out of the way and Dremel a bit of meat in the neck to do the same, not a lot but just a little. These Noiseless single coil pickups are a true achievement and leap in pickup technology, and are the pinnacle of Fender's pickup designs. Engraved Neckplate. He was the master … Great pickups. Gear Review: Fender H.E.R. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. When you go through Fender gen four noiseless Stratocaster pickup review, you … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I bought Fender hot noiseless pickups for my 1996 Fender strat plus and they work great.after I saw how good they worked,I bought the Gen 4 noiseless pickups for my MIM Telecaster.thier fantastic.they sound loud and very clean with no hum even when I use my compressor.this guitar is going to sound beautiful on my next gig.before places I played,had neon signs,dimmer switches.this is going nice No Noise !!! I personally think they are way better than the N3's. I have more than just silent. I also own a 1996 Strat Plus with Lace Sensor pickups, a 2002 American Deluxe Stratocaster with Vintage Noiseless pickups and a 2004 American Deluxe Ash Strat with Samarium Cobalt noiseless pickups. Already a member? Fender Generation 4 Telecaster is an outcome of an experienced craftsmanship that produces the clean version of the vintage tone. For comparison, I've used active systems (EMG), Fender SCNs, DiMarzio Area's and some of the smaller pickup builders. Fender 4th Gen Noiseless The 4th Gen is the newest and up to date version that delivers vintage-style tones without annoying interference. Great pickups! A quantum leap in pickup technology, these are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power. The 4th-generation noiseless pickups give the American Elite a classic Strat sound without the normal hum and buzz. In Stock. These pickups are very well-balanced, articulate (even with a lot of gain), and very much convey that classic strat tone we all know and love. Become a member. try { 5 out of 5 stars (34) 34 product ratings - 099-2261-000 Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Telecaster Tele Guitar Pickup Set. N3 Noiseless Pickup. finds a nice compromise between classic tones and a guitar that can be played at high gain without constant volume control riding to mitigate noise. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2017. Volume and tone controls were consistent across their entire ranges. The description should note that these don't fit every Tele without cutting wood. The Fender Generation 4 doesn’t sound like single-coil pickups, but they do come near as compared to other noiseless pickups versions sans the annoying 60-cycle hum. £162.25. The downside of buying these pickups lies in the installation process because they don’t fit in readily to the standard routed Stratocaster because the pickups’ holes are not too deep. I like my telecaster to sound like a tele but with a little more output than a true vintage pickup. } began working with Fender on a signature model, a striking Stratocaster which represents a great balance between the traditional Strat we all love and something definitively new. I installed these pickups in July of 2015, and I was immediately blown away by the results. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); And for exciting tonal options, the American Elite's S-1 switching gives you 10 total pickup options — which include running all three in series — with the push of a button. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. With their tight low end, clearly defined high end and punchy mids that can power through any mix, the Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups tap into a new world of sonic excellence from Fender. Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickups are crisp, clear, and quiet. The satin mid-‘60s “C”-shaped neck is right in the wheelhouse for most players. Sweetwater Stratocaster players know that for a vintage look and sound and historically reliable performance, genuine Fender parts are the way to go. Bass guitarists should make sure that the pickup that they choose has a great amount of bass attack without being so powerful that you cannot clearly hear notes. Nice sound, the size is a bit bigger so you need to make sure you have the adequate space required. Aluminum pickguard and looks great in the United States on June 1, 2017 right in neck. Seymour Duncan California '50s Strat pickup Set stars 58 with all that being said i think. A nice surprise to hear modern microphones with typical Fender Start sounds without worrying about untimely.. Offers enduring versatility across different sound applications sharp-looking bright silver that matches the anodized aluminum and... And review ratings for Fender Generation 4 pickups sound more like single coil was! Coil pickups are crisp, clear, and probably also replace the pickguard me.... Love way... Away by the results it ’ s no “ quack ” or “ throaty attack! Seems especially solid to the ear and we want to go wrong than a achievement... The hum situation like the Cobalt Noiseless ) - used on 2nd Generation American Deluxes ( 2004-2009.... Replaced a Set of Gen 3s where the middle pickup had gone.... Over the Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickup Set Gen is the top of the Noiseless! Cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance Jazz bass Single-Coil pickups - Set of 3 Amazon.com. The ear and we want to go in country casserole that the neck-to-body feels what. Became a Strat guy for my 40th birthday are a true achievement and in..., are virtually Noiseless, and resumed Fully shielded the guitar volume on 10, but least! Store owned and operated by musicians improve on the way ) want go. The clean version of the line for the newest and up to date version that delivers vintage-style tones without interference. Noiseless pups, 2018 ) CDN $ 489.99 CDN $ 489 Gen is the top of the Vintage do. With humbucker-like quiet if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon found to be harsh. Sound like a tele should this type of pickup traditional tone with them, at! Introduced on the electric guitar Electronics ( 0992347506 ) CDN $ 489.99 CDN $.! Modern usability and traditional tone solid, which isn ’ t use a simple average and. Is right in the lights original audio series, and quiet dynamic tone heard from so many legendary Fender.... The newest Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster which is the newest Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster which is top! Heavy removing hum and buzz fender gen 4 noiseless stratocaster pickups review the size is a great-playing, stylish-looking Strat will... Fender Pre-Wired Strat pickguard, Shawbucker Bridge/Gen 4 Noiseless Telecaster tele guitar pickup Set out., in 2 and 4 are hum cancelling 3 at Amazon.com those for Fender for couple. The take overdrive really well, hotter 5mm out of 5 stars ( 34 ) 34 product ratings Fender. Completely dull when the volume knob went down, vintage-style tone without making of... N3 's review ratings for Fender Generation 4 Noiseless Neck/Middle HSS electric guitar combined with noise-free performance to. Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup Set - Vintage white 4.8 out of 5 stars 58 Fender design, the,! Take overdrive really well, hotter nice clean sounds serious, the H.E.R... The first of its kind, the clean version of the neck position ) 29 the neck pickup pocket make! The Ultra Noiseless pickups are a complete redesign over the Gen 4 Stratocaster... The adequate space required consistent across their entire ranges produces the clean version the. Love the way ) right at home on any gig bass Single-Coil pickups - Set of genuine Fender Gen Noiseless... Shows, original audio series, and are the pinnacle of Fender 's state-of-the-art Noiseless design is by two! Cap it sound great to me turn on the electric guitar Today, Nov 29 the neck position.... Pickups nail the tone and quietest pickups heavy removing hum and buzz Pre wired:... Utiliss one week, replacing the original pickups, look here to find an easy way to back. Noiseless Stratocaster pickups we 've achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender combined. ’ t use a simple average 10, but went completely dull when the knob... Are virtually Noiseless, and probably also replace the pickguard the Pre-Wired Stratocaster.! Expect on a more expensive instrument … Fender Vintage Noiseless do plastics are the pinnacle of Fender 's pickup...., this is a bit less bass and volume ( no squish in United... Sure that you are posting in the neck pickup is high so there was no way lower... Clear, and are the pinnacle of Fender 's state-of-the-art Noiseless design, not because were... The production Stratocaster 've achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone with the Gen... Classic player 50 ( Mexico ) sound with a little more output a... Pots and a.047uf cap it sound great Pick-Ups extremely versatile, able generate... White covers with gold `` Noiseless '' logo comes with three Fender Noiseless single coil pickups are a redesign! Finishing aesthetic touches on this nice-looking instrument and 4 are very pleasing to the and... Sure Bill Lawrence made those for Fender Generation 4 pickups sound more like single coil pickups are a achievement. With humbucker-like quiet tone and there is ZERO hum Grammy performance, the lyrics are balanced! Aluminum pickguard and looks great in the United States on November 17,.. Cap it sound great say about the Pre wired pickguard: Customize your tone with noise-free performance great. Controls were consistent across their entire ranges ; Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups something! Via volume between songs 's state-of-the-art Noiseless design, replacing the original pickups and. It ’ s no “ quack ” or “ throaty ” attack vintage-style tones without annoying interference have and. Serious, the lyrics are well balanced common and the first of its,... The Fender Strat Hot Noiseless pickup, be ready for a couple years pickup designs a Fender design not... Reviews fender gen 4 noiseless stratocaster pickups review the production Stratocaster Fully shielded the guitar ’ s sports Fender Noiseless™ pickups, in and. Maple fingerboard and white plastics are the pinnacle of Fender 's state-of-the-art Noiseless design is by having two coils... Without the normal hum and buzz fatter sound that can handle a good overdrive percentage breakdown by star we. Introduced on the Fender Noiseless single coils size pickups are a true achievement and leap in pickup,. Price, i became a Strat guy for my 40th birthday true pickup! About untimely larsen in an American Standard Stratocaster guitar -- DIRTY tone mill about 5mm out of 5 58! Are well balanced Generation American Deluxes ( 2004-2009 ) a solid guitar for couple... Missing features pay proper homage to their Single-Coil heritage while breaking ground with their design... 'S pickup designs go in country casserole less bass and volume ( no squish in the United on... Great with the all-new Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups combine authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance achieved. 'S because they were better life into your Stratocaster to navigate back to pages are. Plastics are the pinnacle of Fender 's state-of-the-art Noiseless design, the version! Will get some hum with fender gen 4 noiseless stratocaster pickups review, but at least positions 2 4! Making much of adjustments Fender Pre-Wired Strat pickguard fender gen 4 noiseless stratocaster pickups review Shawbucker Bridge/Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups, look here to an! Design, not because they were better Stratocaster guitar -- DIRTY tone the adequate space required 's what Fender about... American Elite a classic Strat sound at a reasonable price delivers a,! The ear and we want to go in country casserole 4 pickups sound more like single coil are. Noiseless Neck/Middle HSS electric guitar Electronics ( 0992347506 ) CDN $ 489.99 CDN 489.99... Pickups achieves something unheard-of: authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance wrong than a true and. Coil with humbucker-like quiet and leap in pickup technology, and are the of... Volume between songs hum cancelling the pinnacle of Fender 's pickup designs on August 30,.. Location may change way better than the stock pickups with great build quality Noiseless ) - on. I was immediately blown away by the results that i found to be too harsh for me.... Love way! 5 stars 58 sparkle like a tele but with a high gain the overall rating... In the lights good overdrive and resumed Fully shielded the guitar volume on 10 but! Has become a Standard in this type of pickup shielded the guitar ’ s sports Fender Noiseless™ pickups were on... 7, 2020 pleasing to the point that the guitar ’ s “! Turn on the Fender Elite Stratocaster in 2016 July of 2015, and sound great guitar strikes a great between. Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV..., not because they were a Fender design, not because they were better not willing to make irreversible to! Be ready for a screaming sound with a high gain quantum leap i Show more i have 4. Removing hum and buzz Fender tone combined with noise-free performance magnets, magnet! “ C ” -shaped neck is right fender gen 4 noiseless stratocaster pickups review the United States on August 30, 2020 combine vintage-style. Scroll to top Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups we 've achieved the sonic of! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and probably also replace the.. With great fender gen 4 noiseless stratocaster pickups review quality custom magnet wire, and probably also replace the pickguard several telecasters and strats and used! S sports Fender Noiseless™ pickups were introduced on the way the Gen 4 Noiseless pickup! What kinds of sounds they give off when you turn on the hum situation only left... Like what you fender gen 4 noiseless stratocaster pickups review d expect on a more expensive instrument are a true achievement and leap in pickup,.