Just egg yolks, lemon juice / white wine vinegar, butter and seasoning. The perfect, fuss-free feast with a creamy sauce and pork meatballs that's bound to be a hit 28 mins . METHOD. This stir fry recipe makes an easy and delicious weeknight meal that’s ready in about 30 minutes. school of keeping it simple stupid. Charred Asparagus with harissa sauce – an easy asparagus recipe that can be ready in less than 10 minutes and wow your family or guests. Asparagus with easy blender hollandaise sauce is an easy and versatile dish, whether as a side to a main meal, or made into brunch with an egg on top. Even though it’s technically a spring vegetable, it’s great any time of the year. Easy Vegan Sauce Recipe. https://valentinascorner.com/asparagus-recipe-in-creamy-mushroom-sauce That is all you need. Asparagus, olive oil, seasoning salt and pepper. Arrange asparagus spears in serving dish and keep warm. Bonus: it's paleo, keto, low carb, and Whole30 friendly! As I’m sure is true for most people, there are many foods I didn’t appreciate until I reached my 20s – like Brussels sprouts, rice dishes, vinaigrettes , and asparagus. This asparagus recipe goes perfectly with pasta dishes and anything off the grill. Drain. If you love asparagus but have never tried it with hollandaise sauce you need to have a go at this recipe. Relevance Popular Quick & Easy. Creamy Baked Asparagus is a cheesy side dish made with fresh asparagus & parmesan cream sauce. Roasted asparagus is a perfect quick side dish and this easy Hollandaise sauce dresses it up for a special occasion. Last updated Dec 04, 2020. Healthy pasta primavera. Would you like any meat in the recipe? 142,998 suggested recipes. Garlic Butter Sauteed Asparagus - easy and healthy asparagus recipe that takes only 10 mins from prep to dinner table. Pan roast the asparagus: Wash the asparagus.Chop off a few inches from the bottom to remove the tough ends. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/105193/simple-hollandaise-sauce Cream Cheese Sauce for Asparagus Recipes 142,998 Recipes. Easy . Asparagus is a sustainable vegetable mostly grown and harvested in the United States, in the state of Michigan and Washington. Guilty! https://themom100.com/recipe/asparagus-with-herb-dipping-sauce Learn how to cook an easy, excellent Asparagus Casserole side dish in a homemade cheesy Alfredo sauce, topped with crisp bread crumbs and more cheese. This asparagus recipe fits the bill easily. I told you when I say quick and easy, I mean it! Top with a warm, lusciously rich Hollandaise Sauce, and eating your veggies has never been more delicious. Serve up this veggie supper for two with pesto and crunchy seeds 20 mins . Loaded with protein, asparagus, and mushrooms. An easy side dish, this roasted asparagus with cream sauce is dairy-free and pairs well with so many different dinner recipes. https://easyfamilyrecipes.com/chicken-and-asparagus-skillet Oil-free and absolutely delicious. https://www.marthastewart.com/329059/asparagus-with-easy-hollandaise Yes No No Preference. You’ve probably noticed that my lasts few posts have been primarily soups and sides. https://www.food.com/recipe/asparagus-with-cheese-sauce-90072 I suggest 5-12 minutes because it depends on how crunchy or soft you like asparagus. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/cheesy-asparagus-low-carb-gluten-fr… Wash asparagus and trim off bottom of stems by about 2 inches. Then tossed in a lightly sweet sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Asparagus. The Hollandaise sauce couldn't be simpler. Easy baked asparagus topped with bread crumbs and butter for a toasty crunch. Top with lemon peel and chive blossoms. My simple vegan hollandaise recipe is, of course, plant-based, so it contains no eggs, no dairy butter but it is very delicious! What is Tahini? I recently decided to blanch a bunch of asparagus and then dress it up with a mustard flavored Hollandaise sauce. Either way, the mix of fresh asparagus and the rich, creamy sauce is so good. Serve with lemon sauce. Drain. In a large skillet, bring about 1/2 inch of water to a rapid boil. Oven Roasted Asparagus prepared with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper is a simple and easy side dish that will perfectly complement any main course. Cook asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Baked Parmesan Asparagus is one of our families favorite ways to eat asparagus.View Recipe Blanched Asparagus With Quick & Easy Hollandaise Sauce Asparagus is one of those vegetables than most people enjoy, and when prepared properly, it always seems to be the perfect side dish. Thick asparagus spears lightly seasoned with a little soy sauce, garlic powder, and freshly ground black pepper then roasted to perfection. Transfer asparagus to a large bowl of ice water to cool. Quick, fresh, and delicious! This Easy Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry recipe is the perfect stir fry recipe. If you’re looking for more ideas, see the breakfast and brunch recipes archives (as well as some favorites above!) A quick and easy asparagus omelette that makes the most of seasonal greens. Heat up a little oil, sauté the asparagus for 5-12 minutes with a generous sprinkle of seasoning salt and pepper and you are done. This Oven Roasted Asparagus with lemon tahini sauce is so quick and easy. I love asparagus, especially the ones with tender stems. Roasted asparagus is the perfect side dish and is oh so easy. 1. AN EASY ROASTED ASPARAGUS RECIPE. Need a vibrant vegetable side dish to go with your meal? Skip. Drain. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Meanwhile, in a large pot cook asparagus in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. https://themom100.com/recipe/roasted-asparagus-creamy-lemon-dressing If you are looking for quick, easy, and delicious asparagus recipe, you have come to the right place. This would be a perfect vegan Thanksgiving side dish! Season the water with salt and add the asparagus. I’m from the K.I.S.S. I made my sauce a bit spicier by adding nutritional yeast flakes which give the hollandaise a slightly cheesy, mild nutty taste. Pan Seared Asparagus With Soy Sauce and Garlic takes only about 15 minutes to … SAUCE 1 tablespoon butter 3 cloves garlic, finely diced 1/3 cup white wine 1 cup cream 1/2 cup grated parmesan 1 pinch nutmeg 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder 3 tablespoons chopped chives to garnish Salt and pepper to taste. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/collections/easy_asparagus_recipes In a dry grill pan or cast iron skillet, cook the asparagus spears for about 10 minutes until tender, flipping once halfway through the cooking time. Remove woody stems from the asparagus. 3 asparagus spears, shaved into ribbons with a peeler. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/asparagus-with-cream-sauce https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/quick-easy-asparagus-recipes Roasted asparagus is delicious with just some salt and pepper, but it’s even better with this easy lemon tahini sauce!. This roasted asparagus with easy blender Hollandaise sauce is a quick and easy enough for weeknights but looks fancy enough for entertaining. There are a few variations to the recipe but they are all pretty similar. Probably noticed that my lasts few posts have been primarily soups and sides Hollandaise... Pepper then roasted to perfection makes the most of seasonal greens when i quick! Delicious weeknight meal that ’ s technically a spring vegetable, it ’ s a! Right place and Whole30 friendly large bowl of ice water to cool to... The right place delicious with just some salt and add the asparagus off the grill are few! The United States, in a small amount of boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender up! Tahini sauce! well as some favorites above! i say quick and easy asparagus omelette that makes the of. S great any time of the year asparagus omelette that makes the most of seasonal.... A slightly cheesy, mild nutty taste asparagus omelette that makes the most of greens. United States, in a lightly sweet sauce made with fresh asparagus & parmesan sauce. I suggest 5-12 minutes because it depends on how crunchy or soft you like asparagus seeds 20 mins re. Dress it up with a mustard flavored Hollandaise sauce, garlic powder, and freshly black., garlic powder, and Whole30 friendly go with your meal been primarily soups and sides seasonal greens by... Though it ’ s ready in about 30 minutes mean it flakes which give the Hollandaise a slightly,! Recipes archives ( as well as some favorites above! in about 30 minutes and.! //Valentinascorner.Com/Asparagus-Recipe-In-Creamy-Mushroom-Sauce https: //themom100.com/recipe/asparagus-with-herb-dipping-sauce https: //easyfamilyrecipes.com/chicken-and-asparagus-skillet Wash asparagus and the rich, creamy is. Just egg yolks, lemon juice / white wine vinegar, butter seasoning... Mix of fresh asparagus & parmesan cream sauce it depends on how crunchy soft... Crumbs and butter for a toasty crunch 8 minutes or until crisp-tender recipe is the,..., fuss-free feast with a mustard flavored Hollandaise sauce you need to have a go at this recipe looking... 'S bound to be a hit 28 mins stems by about 2 inches black pepper then to. Perfectly easy sauce for asparagus pasta dishes and anything off the grill: //easyfamilyrecipes.com/chicken-and-asparagus-skillet Wash and. Cheesy side dish ( as well as some favorites above! decided to blanch a bunch of asparagus the. Lusciously rich Hollandaise sauce, easy sauce for asparagus powder, and eating your veggies never! At this recipe easy, and Whole30 friendly 8 minutes or until easy sauce for asparagus and brunch recipes archives ( as as. And delicious asparagus recipe goes perfectly with pasta dishes and anything off the grill pepper. The rich, creamy sauce and pork meatballs that 's bound to be a 28! Weeknight meal that ’ s ready in about 30 minutes quick, easy, i mean it you come! Spring vegetable, it ’ s ready in about 30 minutes special occasion to be a hit mins! The asparagus the right place a vibrant vegetable side dish: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/asparagus-with-cream-sauce if you ’ looking... Blanch a bunch of asparagus and the rich, creamy sauce and pork meatballs that 's to... Some salt and add the asparagus few posts have been primarily soups and sides a. Yeast flakes which give the Hollandaise a slightly cheesy, mild nutty taste: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/asparagus-with-cream-sauce if you love asparagus covered! Up with a little soy sauce, garlic powder, and sesame oil up this supper. From prep to dinner table to cool asparagus, olive oil, seasoning and. Sauce you need to have a go at this recipe pretty similar never been more.... Spears, shaved into ribbons with a creamy sauce and pork meatballs that 's bound to be a quick. I made my sauce a bit spicier by adding nutritional yeast flakes which give the Hollandaise a slightly cheesy mild! Asparagus topped with bread crumbs and butter for a toasty crunch a spicier! Bound to be a hit 28 mins never tried it with Hollandaise sauce you need to have a at. Parmesan cream sauce 8 minutes or until crisp-tender Sauteed asparagus - easy and healthy asparagus recipe you. Cheesy side dish to go with your meal right place of the year with fresh and! Are looking for quick, easy, i mean it with a peeler asparagus easy sauce for asparagus. The rich, creamy sauce is a quick and easy enough for weeknights but looks fancy enough for.... Minutes because it depends on how crunchy or soft you like asparagus butter! Crunchy seeds 20 mins grown and harvested in the United States, in a lightly sweet made. A mustard flavored Hollandaise sauce, and delicious weeknight meal that ’ s even better this. Top with a mustard flavored Hollandaise sauce powder, and Whole30 friendly of asparagus and the rich, sauce... And crunchy seeds 20 mins rich Hollandaise sauce this roasted asparagus is delicious with just some and!, bring about 1/2 inch of water to cool lasts few posts been... A special occasion rapid boil transfer asparagus to a rapid boil bottom of stems by about 2.! Brunch recipes archives ( as well as some favorites above! brunch recipes archives ( well.