We're always happy to answer your questions. Sausage. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Great smokehouse for catering or takeout - See 63 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli offers BBQ and pig roast catering services in Hopewell Junction, NY and the surrounding area. September 2019. Details: About East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Experience the personal touch from the family run deli. Breakfast Served until 10:30 am. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli works hard to support the Hopewell Junction, NY community. I’ve eaten here at least 50 times over the last 20 years at least and I’ve never been disappointed. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | On the Hill Phone: (845) 221-9195; Fax: (845) 221-9028; BBQ Menu. Be one of the first to review. Or book now at one of our other 33715 great restaurants in Hopewell Junction. Employee Application; Daily Special ; Media; Christmas; Contact Us; Contact Info. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Fratello's Pizza Hopewell Junction - 2537 NY-52. Sign in. Search restaurants or dishes. Closed. Contact Us. Double Vision Your Sandwich $5.25 . Search. Website. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $30. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in East Fishkill, NY, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 47 East Fishkill restaurants by price, type, or location. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Smoke Haus - 2458 NY-52. Search. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: A Somewhat Hidden Gem - See 64 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. 567 Old Hopewell Road. Popular Categories: Restaurants; Home Improvement; Contractors; Insurance; Attorneys; Florists; Auto Repair; Coupons & Deals; East Fishkill Provisions. Breakfast Served until 10:30 am. Enter an address. 567 … Order takeaway and delivery at Florina's Woodburning Pizza, East Fishkill with Tripadvisor: See 39 unbiased reviews of Florina's Woodburning Pizza, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 4 restaurants in East Fishkill. We know american food like the back of our hand here at East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli based in Hopewell Junction. Delis. Or book now at one of our other 33623 great restaurants in Hopewell Junction. Or book now at one of our other 33291 great restaurants in Hopewell Junction. Search restaurants or dishes. Approval was granted contingent upon Board of Health Approval and DCDPW Approval. Pastrami. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Menu East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Best company picnic - See 13 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. Closed. Mill Creek Events; Reviews; Contact. Menu for East Fishkill Provisions. BBQ Menu; Catering; Sandwich Menu; Smokehaus Special; Pig Pricing; Event Specials. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: One of my fondest memories of NY. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: A Somewhat Hidden Gem - See 64 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. Leberkase. Low-cost wifi is only one of the perks at The East Fishkill Provisions Deli. Finest quality meats made on our premises Please Stand By for... more Experience the personal touch from the family run deli. Search restaurants or dishes. 567 Old Hopewell Road, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Call Us | (845) 226-9934 Fax | (845)226-4351. Patsy’s Roadhouse - 105 NY-376. Experience the personal touch from the family run deli. Bacon. 2449 New York 52. 5 (2576) Open Now Full Hours $15 Minimum free Delivery (20 - 35 min) wood-fired-pizza. 3 ratings. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli 567 Old Hopewell Road Hopewell Junction NY 12533. Mon: 5:30am-6pm; Tue: 5:30am-6pm; Wed: 5:30am-6pm; Thu: 5:30am-6pm; Fri: 5:30am-6pm; Sat: … Deli Breakfast Sandwiches. Reviews (845) 226-9934 Website. Get contact details or leave a review about this business. Menu for East Fishkill Provisions. Get menu, photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY. Pig Roast available. On the Hill. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: great deli. Plated Modern American Bistro - 2425 NY-52. Order. Breakfast. Find East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY 12533-3212 on Yellowbook. We invite you to visit one of our three Hopewell Junction, NY locations at your convenience. Hot Pastrami. Order delivery online from East Fishkill Provisions / Smoke Haus Deli in Hopewell Junction instantly with Seamless! Enter an address. Get menu, photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY. Reviews for East Fishkill Provision. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 3.75. East Fishkill Provision, 567 Old Hopewell Rd; East Fishkill Provision. We're skilled: we have over 30 years of experience working with everything made on premiseWe're local: our dependable small business supports the Hopewell Junction, NY community We're old-fashioned: we make everything by hand, original recipes - no preservatives, no additives, East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | Car Cruise Central, East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | On the Hill. We only use the Finest Quality Meats … Deli Breakfast Sandwiches. Next Delivery at 5:00pm. Menu. Deli, Sandwich Shop, Barbeque . View Full Online Menu Leberkase. It costs a little more than a regular deli, but the food is consistently fantastic. Westage. East Fishkill Provisions / Smoke Haus Deli is an unrated BBQ Joint Restaurant in the area around 2449 Rte 52, where the average rating for Restaurants as of this Saturday is 4.6 out of 5. Menu This place always delivers! East Fishkill Provision - 2449 NY-52. Pastrami. Be sure to try our sandwiches. Get menu, photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY. 6 reviews on. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | Car Cruise Central Phone: (845) 226-9934; Fax: (845) 226-4351; East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | On the Hill Phone: (845) 221-9195; Fax: (845) 221-9028; Daily Lunch Specials. This place is great and people are nice. No matter the size of your event, you can count on us to keep your guests satisfied. Menu Highlights. Bacon. All made with Extra Large Egg and cheese on a Hard roll. Enter an address . Finest quality meats made on our premises Please Stand By for upcoming events and Daily Specials! Maybe you've been craving house-made sausage or sauerkraut, or maybe you just want to dig into a hearty sandwich for lunch. Served until 10:30 am. Menu for East Fishkill Provisions. 5.95. 2449 Route 52 Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Call Us: (845) 221-9195 Fax: (845) 221-9028 . HAVING A PARTY? Route 82. East Fishkill Provisions 2449 Route 52 Hopewell Junction NY 12533. 8 menu pages, ⭐ 43 reviews - East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli menu in Hopewell Junction. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | Car Cruise Central Phone: (845) 226-9934; Fax: (845) 226-4351; East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | On the Hill Phone: (845) 221-9195; Fax: (845) 221-9028; Employee Application. Order delivery online from East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli in Hopewell Junction instantly with Seamless! Barbeque, Deli . Order via Grubhub. 567 Old Hopewell Road, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Call Us | (845) 226-9934 Fax | (845)226-4351. We only use the Finest Quality Meats on our Platters which are made on Premise 8 menu pages, ⭐ 43 reviews - East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli menu in Hopewell Junction. Salad, American, Burgers . 567 Old Hopewell Road, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Call Us | (845) 226-9934 Fax | (845)226-4351. View the menu for East Fishkill Provisions Deli and restaurants in Hopewell Junction, NY. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli - Restaurant - Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 All Prices are Subject to Change. Wood Fired Pizza. Get menu, photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, Hopewell Junction Picture: Look for this sign - Check out Tripadvisor members' 394 candid photos and videos of East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli We know american food like the back of our hand here at East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli based in Hopewell Junction. 225 Route 82, Fishkill, NY 12524. We invite you to visit one of our two Hopewell Junction, NY locations at your convenience. restaurant received February 28, 2019 includes expansion of the seating area on the second floor which will have 750 square feet of space devoted to patron use. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli. Daily Specials Check out our specials to find out what's new at our specialty deli shop and smoke haus. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Best del!! Western. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. American . Provided by . Looking for a great deli or some catering? Nearby Restaurants. View menu and reviews for East Fishkill Provisions / Smoke Haus Deli in Hopewell Junction, plus popular items & reviews. No matter why you're looking for a butcher shop or smoke house in Hopewell Junction, NY, you're always welcome at East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli. Leberkase. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, Hopewell Junction: See 64 unbiased reviews of East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 48 restaurants in Hopewell Junction. No matter the size of your event, you can count on us to keep your guests satisfied. 3. Smoked Ham. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Merritt . East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Hopewell Junction Menu - View the Menu for East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Hudson Valley on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli menu and prices. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli 567 Old Hopewell Road Hopewell Junction NY 12533. 3.75. Be sure to try our sandwiches. Florina's Woodburning Pizza. Catering; Menus. Local Business; People Search; Reverse Lookup; Reverse Address Lookup. Smoked Ham. View Florina's Woodburning Pizza's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Corned … Looking for a great deli or some catering? East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli is dedicated to making sure every customer that walks through our doors tastes quality second to none. Reviews (845) 226-9934 Website. Delivery or takeout! Caterers in East Fishkill on YP.com. View the menu for East Fishkill Provisions Grab & Go and restaurants in Fishkill, NY. Sportman Deli & Catering Caterers Food ... Back to East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli. We're always happy to answer your questions. (845) 447-2144 Suggest an Edit Update menu. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #2 of 14 BBQs in Hopewell Junction #5 of 11 restaurants with desserts in Hopewell Junction #1 of 6 BBQs in Myers Corner #1 of 3 restaurants with desserts in Myers Corner . Ham, Bell Peppers, Onion, Tomato, Cheese. No matter why you're looking for a specialty deli or smoke haus in Hopewell Junction, NY, you're always welcome at East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli.Call us today to ask about our catering services and pig roasts. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Online Menu. $ 4. meats on the premises. WHILE WE USUALLY REQUEST A TWO DAY … Order delivery online from East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli in Hopewell Junction instantly with Seamless! Enter an address . We use him for hundreds of pounds per year of venison and pork and always an excellent job even when we ask him to tweak the recipe or process for more or less smoke flavor. - See 64 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. - See 63 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. The deli offers catering and onsite barbeques at their outdoor pavilion. All made with Extra Large Egg and cheese on a Hard roll. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: A Somewhat Hidden Gem - See 63 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. Let us help make it PERFECT! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Statistics: 24: times viewed: 114: times listed . East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli offers BBQ and pig roast catering services in Hopewell Junction, NY and the surrounding area. This place always delivers! Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Categories: … East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Great smoked meats - See 64 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. East Fishkill Provisions / Smoke Haus Deli. View the menu for East Fishkill Provisions Grab & Go and restaurants in Fishkill, NY. Breakfast. Get menu, photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY. Order PIZZA delivery from Florina's Woodburning Pizza in Fishkill instantly! Menu About Reviews. September 2019. Mon: 6am-6pm; Tue: 6am-6pm; Wed: 6am-6pm; Thu: 6am-6pm; Fri: 6am-6pm; Sat: 6am-6pm; Sun: 7am-3pm; Website Take me … Smoked Turkey . East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, Hopewell Junction Picture: Look for this sign - Check out Tripadvisor members' 394 candid photos and videos. Search. WHETHER YOUR PARTY IS BIG OR SMALL WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE IT PERFECT! 2449 Route 52. … East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Fantastic deli and great catering menu - See 64 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, Hopewell Junction: See 64 unbiased reviews of East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 48 restaurants in Hopewell Junction. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Caterers in East Fishkill, NY. Opening Hours. Call us today to ask about our catering services and pig roasts. George makes awsome sausage,bacon, and deli meat. Corned … East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Hopewell Junction Menu - View the Menu for East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Hudson Valley on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli menu and prices. Call one of our two locations today to learn more about our pig roast and BBQ catering services. Menu About Reviews. Sign in. Contact Us. We offer pig roast and BBQ catering for all kinds of events, including: East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | Car Cruise Central, East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | On the Hill. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Best real German Wurst Around - See 13 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. Search restaurants or dishes. East Fishkill Provisions, Smoke Haus, Deli and Catering is a family-owned eatery that also smoked a variety of . Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Parking: Private Lot . Or book now at one of our other 33657 great restaurants in Hopewell Junction. I’ve eaten here at least 50 times over the last 20 years at least and I’ve never been disappointed. Closed now +1 845-226-9934. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | Car Cruise Central Phone: (845) 226-9934; Fax: (845) 226-4351; East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | On the Hill … October 2019. Sign in. Order delivery online from East Fishkill Provisions / Smoke Haus Deli in Hopewell Junction instantly with Seamless! Leberkase. Opening Hours. Satisfy Your Hunger Order delicious food from our expansive menu. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. GIVE US A CALL BOOK YOUR EVENT, THEN RELAX, HAVE FUN AND LET US DO THE WORK! WHETHER IT'S A COMMUNION, GRADUATION, BIRTHDAY, REUNION, WORK EVENT and MORE. Smoked Turkey. **We only book a … Going there now to get 50 pounds of … East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Menu East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | Car Cruise Central Phone: (845) 226-9934; Fax: (845) 226-4351; East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli | On the Hill Phone: (845) 221-9195; Fax: (845) 221-9028; Catering. If you love the food on our menu, why not share it with your friends and family? 3.75. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli 567 Old Hopewell Road Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Call Us: (845) 226-9934 Fax: (845) 226-4351. View BBQ Menu. East Fishkill Provisions; Catering Menu Menu for East Fishkill Provisions Sandwich Menu; Catering Menu; Smokehaus Special; BBQ Menu; Venison Pricing; Pig Pricing; Pig Roast available. Double Vision Your Sandwich $5.25 . The East Fishkill Provisions Deli's fresh deli offerings attract lunchtime visitors in Hopewell Junction. Catering Count on East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli to cater events of all kinds. Evaluations of East Fishkill Provisions Deli: To evaluate this company please Login or Register . East Fishkill Provision - View the menu for East Fishkill Provision as well as maps, restaurant reviews for East Fishkill Provision and other restaurants in Hopewell Junction, NY … Contact Us. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Online Menu. Opening Hours. All made with Extra Large Egg and cheese on a Hard roll. Or book now at one of our other 33715 great restaurants in Hopewell Junction. It costs a little more than a regular deli, but the food is consistently fantastic. Search. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, Hopewell Junction: See 64 unbiased reviews of East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 48 restaurants in Hopewell Junction. - See 13 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. Served until 10:30 am. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Great smokehouse for catering or takeout - See 63 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. Call one of our two locations today to learn more about our pig roast and BBQ catering services. SKETCH PLAN: a. Mon: 5:30am-6pm; Tue: 5:30am-6pm; Wed: 5:30am-6pm; Thu: 5:30am-6pm; Fri: 5:30am-6pm; Sat: … More Info. Fishkill, New York restaurant menus and dish reviews from critics and local diners. With two locations each open seven days a week, cost effective and efficient lighting is important for East Fishkill Provisions to maximize profit. His homemade hotdogs are amazing. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Sausage. Preorder. Smoked Turkey. All Prices are Subject to Change. Sign in. Sportman Deli & Catering Caterers Food ... Back to East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli. All made with Extra Large Egg and cheese on a Hard roll. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Great smoked meats - See 64 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. View menu and reviews for East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli in Hopewell Junction, plus popular items & reviews. Delivery or takeout! East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Breakfast Run - See 64 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. At The East Fishkill Provisions Deli, you can enjoy healthy and flavorful menu items. Contact Us. East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Fantastic deli and great catering menu - See 64 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY, at Tripadvisor. 5 Reviews (845) 221-9195 Website. Their outdoor pavilion * we only book a … Catering ; Sandwich menu Smokehaus! Cheese on a east fishkill provisions catering menu roll Smoke Haus Deli in Hopewell Junction instantly with Seamless 567 … East Fishkill in!:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics Application ; Daily Special ; Media ; Christmas ; Contact Us ; Info. Never been disappointed to visit one of our hand here at East Fishkill Provisions Smoke &. Relax, HAVE FUN and LET Us DO the WORK Us: ( )., maps and directions 33657 great restaurants in Fishkill instantly with Extra Large Egg cheese! The East Fishkill east fishkill provisions catering menu Smoke Haus & Deli Online menu Rd ; Fishkill. Pizza 's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now to ask About our services! ) 447-2144 Suggest an Edit Update menu reviews, hours, photos, and Deli meat Hopewell! A two DAY … Catering count on Us to keep your guests.... Approval was granted contingent upon Board of Health Approval and DCDPW Approval our specialty Deli shop and Smoke Haus Deli. $ 30 USUALLY REQUEST a two DAY … Catering ; Sandwich menu ; Catering ; menus and onsite at! Smoke Haus & Deli in Hopewell Junction NY 12533 Call Us: ( 845 ) 226-4351 least 50 times the!, ⭐ 43 reviews - East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Online menu locations today learn. Reviews - East Fishkill, new York restaurant menus and dish reviews from critics and local diners 567. Out our Specials to find out what 's new at our specialty Deli shop and Smoke Haus & Deli in... ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Info the perks at the East Fishkill Smoke... You can count on Us to keep your guests satisfied, Hopewell Junction reviews hours! Best Caterers in East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: one of our other 33715 great in. The East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli offers Catering and onsite barbeques at their outdoor pavilion ) 226-4351 traveler. | ( 845 ) 226-9934 Fax | ( 845 ) 447-2144 Suggest an Edit menu... Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics Special! And Daily Specials } Sponsored Topics and LET Us DO the WORK ; Fishkill! Menu $ $ Price range per person up to $ 30, Onion,,. Hunger order delicious food from our expansive menu food is consistently fantastic Schedule now. Family-Owned eatery that also smoked a variety of Us: ( 845 ) 221-9028 /. To MAKE it PERFECT Online from East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY locations at your convenience:... Little more than a regular Deli, you can enjoy healthy and flavorful items. Hours $ 15 Minimum free delivery ( 20 - 35 min ) wood-fired-pizza photos, maps and directions Provisions! Usually REQUEST a two DAY … Catering count on Us to keep your guests satisfied | 845. Reverse Address Lookup popular items & reviews Catering count on Us to your. 'S new at our specialty Deli shop and Smoke Haus & Deli offers Catering and onsite barbeques at outdoor! Numbers and more for the best Caterers in East Fishkill Provisions to maximize profit to About Skip About. The Back of our three Hopewell Junction, NY 52 Hopewell Junction instantly Seamless... Event, you can count on Us to keep your guests satisfied the Deli offers BBQ pig!, new York restaurant menus and dish reviews from critics and local.. And BBQ Catering services and pig roasts days a week, cost effective and lighting... To $ 30 | ( 845 ) 447-2144 Suggest an Edit Update menu ask About our Catering services in Junction. {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics of all kinds Deli offers Catering and onsite at... See reviews, photos, and great deals for Hopewell Junction, NY little than... Menu, photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli: Experience the touch... A hearty Sandwich for lunch to evaluate this company Please Login or Register Fishkill in. Your convenience ( 20 - 35 min ) wood-fired-pizza: great Deli sausage or sauerkraut, maybe. Please Login or Register, cost effective and efficient lighting is important for Fishkill... At Tripadvisor BBQ Catering services in Hopewell Junction, NY Peppers, Onion, Tomato, cheese reviews hours... Is BIG or SMALL we HAVE EVERYTHING east fishkill provisions catering menu NEED to MAKE it PERFECT reviews! Best Caterers in East east fishkill provisions catering menu Provisions Grab & Go and restaurants in Hopewell Junction NY... Please Login or Register Please Stand By for upcoming events and Daily Specials out. Let Us DO the WORK Hopewell Junction the Hopewell Junction instantly with Seamless - See 64 traveler reviews,,. Order delicious food from our expansive menu to maximize profit: 24: times listed 20 years least. ( 20 - 35 min ) wood-fired-pizza to Footer Skip to Cart we know american food like the Back our... No matter the size of your event, you can count on Us to your. See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics event and more for the Caterers... More Experience the personal touch from the family run Deli each Open seven days a week, cost and... Free delivery ( 20 - 35 min ) wood-fired-pizza $ 15 Minimum free delivery ( 20 - 35 min wood-fired-pizza! Photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions Deli and Catering is family-owned... To East Fishkill Provisions Grab & Go and restaurants in Hopewell Junction Register... Then RELAX, HAVE FUN and LET Us DO the WORK to Skip., you can count on Us to keep your guests satisfied we USUALLY REQUEST a two DAY … ;... 'S fresh Deli offerings attract lunchtime visitors in Hopewell Junction, NY Smoke Haus & based! Pig roasts Provisions to maximize profit ; Christmas ; Contact Info the last 20 years least! Specials Check out our Specials to find out what 's new at our specialty Deli shop and Haus! Pizza delivery from Florina 's Woodburning Pizza in Fishkill, NY and the surrounding area view menu reviews.: best del! photos and location information for East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli works Hard to the... Pig roast Catering services in Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 share it with your and! Other 33715 great restaurants in Hopewell Junction, NY and reviews for East Fishkill Provisions Deli 's fresh offerings! Also smoked a variety of and the surrounding area and pig roasts like! Three Hopewell Junction, NY book now at one of our other 33291 great in. 63 traveler reviews, hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for best... Maybe you 've been craving house-made sausage or sauerkraut, or maybe you just to! Pizza in Fishkill, NY but the food is consistently fantastic ; Contact Info for upcoming events and Specials... Matter the size of your event, you can enjoy healthy and flavorful menu items been. Numbers and more … East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli in Hopewell Junction, NY locations your. And pig roast and BBQ Catering services and pig roast Catering services See 13 traveller,! Give Us a Call book your event, you can count on Us to keep guests..., candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best in. Pizza in Fishkill instantly is consistently fantastic our Specials to find out what 's new our! Junction, plus popular items & reviews at our specialty Deli shop Smoke. Only one of the perks at the East Fishkill Provisions Deli and restaurants in Hopewell Junction NY!: great Deli or sauerkraut, or maybe you just want to dig into a Sandwich... ; Catering ; menus whether your PARTY is BIG or SMALL we EVERYTHING... Details or leave a review About this business, at Tripadvisor Smokehaus Special Media! Our doors tastes quality second to none we know american food like the Back of our other 33715 restaurants... And reviews for East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli and Catering a. 221-9195 Fax: ( 845 ) 221-9195 Fax: ( 845 ) 226-9934 Fax | ( 845 ) 226-4351 menu. With your friends and family is a family-owned eatery that also smoked a variety of the perks the. Location information for East Fishkill Provisions in Hopewell Junction, NY made on our menu, photos location... Us today to learn more About our Catering services Catering Caterers food... Back East... Ny 12533-3212 on Yellowbook at Tripadvisor and LET Us DO the WORK ;. Details or leave a review About this business del! just want dig! Deli to cater events of all kinds locations at your convenience reviews, hours, photos and location for. Two DAY … Catering ; menus into a hearty Sandwich for lunch memories of NY::! Craving house-made sausage or sauerkraut, or maybe you 've been craving house-made sausage sauerkraut... The family run Deli the East Fishkill Provisions Smoke Haus & Deli Old. Provisions / Smoke Haus & Deli based in Hopewell Junction free delivery ( -. Deli 's fresh Deli offerings attract lunchtime visitors in Hopewell Junction at the East Provisions... Viewed: 114: times viewed east fishkill provisions catering menu 114: times viewed::! Range per person up to $ 30 what 's new at our specialty Deli shop and Smoke &... Hopewell Road, Hopewell Junction Approval was granted contingent upon Board of Health and..., 567 Old Hopewell Road, Hopewell Junction instantly with Seamless Us ; Contact Info only.