When I want an easy, fuss-free, one-bowl, no-mixer recipe that I know everyone will love, it’s my go-to. Pull the baked bars out of the oven and allow them to cool completely on a wire rack. One of the best things about this chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is that it’s easier to make than plain old cookies … Total Time 20 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs and butter until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Chocolate chip bar cookies are a quicker and easier alternative to regular cookies, painted with a decadent extra layer of melted chocolate. Press batter into a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan. This year, it’s all about enjoying those chocolate chip cookie flavors, with easy-to-make bars. Tempting bar cookie recipes just right for holiday baking, including blondies, fruitcake bars, brownies, hermit bars, congo bars, lemon-date bars, and many other irresistible treats. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until set. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. If your mouth is already watering, check out this chocolate chip cookie bar recipe and some helpful tips below. It is easy to make, taking only 5 minutes to whip up and 20 minutes to bake! 19 of 20. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each … Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake Bars. Microwave caramel bits and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. Pour over Calories 370 kcal. Sprinkle remaining cup of chocolate chips … And the secret ingredient Chocolate Chip Blondies Folks who love the flavor of the classic cookie will enjoy that same great flavor in these chocolate chip bars. I increased the oven to 375 degrees and baked the mix for 27 minutes. Get Chocolate Chip Candy-Bar Cookies Recipe from Food Network Deselect All 3/4 cup unsalted butter 1 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup light brown sugar … All the comforting flavors and texture of a chocolate chip cookie with the convenience of tossing the dough in a 13×9 and baking all at once. Congrats! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Melt butter in bowl 2. Beat in the eggs one at a … We’re using the same cookie recipe, just baking them as bars. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick, chewy, and basically foolproof! This is the difference between the two, by the way. This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best. —Andrea Price, Grafton, Wisconsin Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Sift together the salt and flour and mix into the butter … 3. The Verdict: Aldi’s Baker’s Corner Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bar Cuisine American . Reply Melissa Sunday June 4, 2018 - 10:48 am so glad you loved them!! Stir in the chocolate chips. Bake 28-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chocolate Chocolate Cookie Recipe Yield: 20 Large Cookies Prep Time: 12 minutes Cook Time: 18 minutes Momofuku Milk Bar's recipe for chocolate chocolate cookies. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy. A brownie and chocolate chip cookie just got married. I also used a mixture of peanut butter & chocolate chips for added flavour! 20 Easy Bar Cookie Recipes for Bake Sales, Potlucks, and Just Because By Jennifer Anderson ... Chocolate chips and a chocolate cookie crust up the ante on these chocolate cheesecake bars. So, after I made a batch of chocolate chip cookie bars, I decided to turn our favorite oatmeal cookie recipe into an easy bar cookie recipe. Course Dessert . Delicious! Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Ingredients: 1 stick of butter 2 eggs 1 yellow cake mix 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips Directions: 1. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Alternatively melt the butter in a small saucepan. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. My husband is a sucker for sugar cookies. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Once cool, cut the bars and serve. Melt butter in bowl 2. This makes a fluffier and softer bar cookie than the regular Toll House pan Watch the video showing you how to make these easy dessert bars, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the recipe so you can bake them at home. I added one egg as suggested by a user. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Luckily, Rhonda Knight of Hecker, Illinois has the perfect solution: Chocolate chip cookie bars! Peanut butter cornflake bars were one of my favorite treats when I was a little girl. Reply Jeannie July 14, 2018 - 7:55 am I’ve made this recipe-tis my favorite! Now I have PERFECTED this recipe. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, spreading it to the edges with a wet spatula (or your wet fingers). Stir in egg(s) and vanilla and mix well. Do not overbake. Chocolate chip cookie bars are an easier way to get your cookie fix without having to scoop! But first, be the star of your next bake sale with these recipes that’ll bring in the big bucks. Bars are dry crumbly and flavor-less. This blondie recipe can be mixed up in a jiffy, tastes wonderful, and is perfect for occasions when company drops by … Cool completely. Info. I should've named these chocolate chip cookie … Mix until well blended. Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 4 minutes, until light and fluffy. If you want to add an extra-level of decadence, serve the chocolate chip cookie bars with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of hot fudge for an indulgent sundae. Our Chocolate-Caramel Cookie Bars are like a favorite candy bar. I had just made a pan of our Sugar Cookie Bars (per my husband’s request) and started thinking about how good a chocolate sugar cookie would be – something thick, rich, and dense; something you could really sink your teeth into. More. Cut into bars and let cool in pan on wire rack. I added an egg, 1 tablespoon of milk, an extra bit of vanilla, and 1/4 cup of white sugar. Also since I do not have a 15x10 inch pan I used my 9x13 pyrex instead. I used a 13by9 by 2 glass pan, and cooked it at 325. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. DON'T USE THIS. No dough chilling or rolling into balls required! Stir in candy pieces and nuts, if desired. 初心者でも簡単な「チョコバー」を、作ってみませんか?今回は基本となる作り方から、味別の人気レシピ、さらにはおすすめのラッピング方法までご紹介!これさえ読めば、チョコバー作りが1から10まで分かりますよ Chocolate-Caramel Cookie Bars Credit: Joseph De Leo. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. A great bar recipe that bakes up in less than 30 minutes! A delicious combo of chocolate, coconut and graham crackers. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. It did however lack some flavor and were a little dry. Advertisement. Smooth the top as best you can. Get a head start on delicious bars made with cookie mix—it’s the secret ingredient in everything from top-rated peanut butter bars to five-star fruit bars. As an Associate Digital Editor, Caroline writes and edits all things food-related and helps produce videos for Taste of Home. To all the other people spending their afternoons baking cookies instead of catching up on last week’s Bachelor episode….these are for you. You'll be cinnamon-rollin' with your homies. Plus, the bars can be cut to any size, making them a great option for potlucks and bake sales. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar! Advertisement. Mix in chocolate Sift together the salt and flour and mix into the butter mixture. The Ultimate Brownie Recipe. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Ingredients: 1 stick of butter 2 eggs 1 yellow cake mix 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts. Candy bar is actually an American term. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. And the results speak for themselves, gooey, chewy, doughy yet fully cooked chocolate chip cookie bars that are 100% irresistible. Send Text Message. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. But if you’re one of those last-minute bakers like me (these 15-minute recipes have been my saving grace) baking up a few batches to feed a crowd can become time-consuming. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. It just needed something else. This post may contain affiliate links. The best dessert bar! I used a glass 9x13 pan and baked at 325 degrees for a little longer than specified. If you’re serving a crowd, simply double the recipe and bake it in a 9 x 13 pan! They're super easy Cookie bars are where it’s at. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together with eggs 3. It's a soft and chewy cookie with crispy edges from Milk Bar Life: Recipes and Stories by Christina Tosi. Amount is based on available nutrient data. In Canada, we call them chocolate bars, and I feel weird every time I type candy bar.To me, candy does not include anything in the chocolate category, but “Candy Bar Cookie Bars” sounded better to me than “Chocolate Bar Cookie … Ingredients. Advertisement. The second time they turned out AMAZING! Get the recipe from Delish. I had everything it called for. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are baked in a pan, a quick and super easy chocolate chip cookie recipe with no mixer and no chilling. This recipe for … While I was mixing the sugar and butter it was just too thick and was not whipping up like I thought it should. Fold in the chocolate chips until they’re evenly distributed throughout the batter. Thank you for The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar recipe. The Best Flour For Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Bar The best flour for use in this low carb cookie bars recipe is going to be THM Baking Blend.It really gives a fabulous taste and texture. Easy to make and easy to devour - lemon bars, date bars, chocolate chip cookie bars, peanut butter bars, and more. Bar recipes always win! A dusting of crunchy sea salt on top provides the perfect counterpoint. No chilling or scooping required! And these oatmeal chocolate chip coconut cookie bars are my all-time favorites. No chilling or scooping required! I used mini chocolate chips and those worked well in the bars. Directions: 1. SO quick to make, not many ingredients, and turned out the best bar cookie I've made. DIVINE! Over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt half of the chocolate chips … Cool before cutting into squares. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! Chocolate Bar Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe These were my first attempt a a new stuffed chocolate chip cookie recipe, pre-dating my Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe which I … Whisk the remaining cooled butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. The first time I made these I added an egg and baking soda, but they still turned out dry and flavourless. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Sprinkle with sea salt for a little something extra. Servings 15 cookies. Facebook Tweet. Add to the butter mixture and stir until combined. These extra soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are incredibly easy to make. Prep Time 10 minutes. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Step 2 In a large bowl, beat together the butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy. When she’s not at her desk, you can probably find Caroline cooking up a feast, planning her next trip abroad or daydreaming about her golden retriever, Mac. If your mouth is already watering, check out this chocolate chip cookie bar recipe and some helpful tips below. These cheesecake bars will satisfy even the biggest chocolate lovers out there. You don’t want to over mix them, so it’s okay if there are still a few lumps of butter or brown sugar here and there. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. I also pressed them in a 10x13 glass baking dish since I did not have a jelly roll pan. Today’s cookie bar recipe is made with a white chocolate sugar cookie base and finished off with a lovely white chocolate ganache. Save Pin. This week I made Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars!! Stir in cake mix 4. They come out soft, creamy, and chocolatey! See my privacy policy for details. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition 1 egg did the trick! Brookies (Chocolate Chip Cookie and Brownie Bars) A homemade decadent chocolate brownie and chocolate chip cookie all in one! To celebrate with a recipe here on the blog, I’m sharing another chocolate chip cookie related recipe, in honor of Hatti’s love for chocolate chip cookies. Monster Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: These one bowl homemade oatmeal cookie bars with chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces are the perfect way to use up any leftover Halloween candy. More Cookie Bar Recipes: Before you go to all my favorite cookie bars, be sure to check out the recipe for my Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies.Hands down, this is my favorite cookie recipe. How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Stir in the chips or other additions of your choice. Bake – Press the batter into the pan, and bake for 15 minutes. They are a great addition to your go to dessert bar recipes ! To make these bars, you start by melting butter in … Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Next, sprinkle the flour, salt, espresso, baking soda, and baking powder on top of the butter mixture. Layer shortbread cookies with deliciousness to create these Chocolate-Caramel Cookie Bars! With a buttery shortbread crust, caramel middle, and thick chocolate top, it doesn't get much richer than this. Beat in eggs 1 at … Recipe includes a brief instructional video on how to make chocolate chip cookie bars! They came out PERFECT! 18 of 20. These yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are an extremely easy recipe, and turn out buttery, chewy, cakey, and full of flavor. My dad would definitely not pass up a good CCC, either! In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla until they’re just combined. Recipe includes a brief instructional video on how to make chocolate chip cookie bars! Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – with gooey caramel centers, this cookie bar recipe is so delicious, everyone will ask for the recipe. Makes about 5 dozen cookies. You saved Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars to your. Stir in cake mix 4. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Rich and gooey chocolate caramel tops a buttery brown-sugar crust. I, however, would much rather have a nice brownie over a sugar cookie on any given day. Find out what it is here, and decide which one is best for your taste buds. Cookie Mix Bar Recipes Not sure what to serve as a last-minute dessert for your next party? Ingredients For Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars If you’ve tried my beloved chewy chocolate chip cookies, you’re already familiar with the ease of this recipe. These were so good.I also added 2 eggs but on top of that I also added 3/4 teaspoon baking soda & powder. My kids loved making them and were happy so that's what counts!! Put the butter in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave on medium power until melted. Divide cookie dough into 12 dough balls and place one into each muffin cup. Terrible recipe. Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Bar Sweet Test Menu chocolate chip cookies, plain flour, milk, caster sugar, milk chocolate chips and 4 more Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar Halloween Cupcakes Sweet and Simple Kitchen Cook Time 10 minutes. These coconut bars are an easy cookie bar recipe to make. Serve the warm with a scoop of ice cream and you have achieved dessert nirvana! This recipe was in my paper recently and I made them for my co-workers. You have to try it. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval– and I’m so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies… The next time your kids come begging for some chocolate chip cookies, whip these bars up in a matter of minutes and thank me later. Keyword chocolate chip cookies, cookies . Keyword: Chocolate chip cookie bars, Cookie Bars Recipe, Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Follow Me on Social Mention @ErrensKitchen or tag #ErrensKitchen on Instagram Update Notes: This recipe was originally posted in 2014, but was published again in 2018 to include step by step directions, nutritional information, new photos, and a video. That’s not to say I’d turn my back on any of the other cookie bar recipes I’ve waxed poetic about, I’m just saying that these cookie bars are special. The best thing about making oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bars, or any cookie bars, is it’s so much faster than making individual cookies. I'm giving this four stars because I liked the fact that I was low on ingredients yet I was able to make these. Press into the bottom of a 28x32cm or similar sized tin. Fast and easy to make you can make two batches out of one bag of chocolate chips. …and that’s it! Here Grease a 13×9-inch baking pan with either butter or shortening. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar! They are perfect for coconut lovers! Press into the bottom of a 28x32cm or similar sized tin. Related Article: Looking for a no-hassle chocolate chip recipe? If you like chocolate, I have a friend who spreads 1 cup of melted chocolate chips over the top. View All. The cookies/bars are great. We like to add some peppermint sprinkles for a festive holiday touch! Bake the bars for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. I did add 1 egg. Bake at 350– 9×13 for 20 min, smaller pans 25-28 min. Peppermint White It seems For these very soft, slightly chewy, buttery cookie bars that are loaded with M&M’s and chocolate chips, I called upon my trusty blondie base. Why the Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Recipe Then, mix the dry ingredients into the wet until a thick, brownie-like batter forms. Press into greased pan 6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Recipe Melted butter is the secret to a moist and chewy cookie bar! Brush some butter on the inside of a 9-by-13-inch pan and cool the remaining butter slightly. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! or until bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Spread the batter in the pan then pop it into the preheated oven. I looked & looked and was surprised I couldn't find it already on Zaar. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. But first, be the star of your next bake sale with these recipes that’ll bring in the big bucks. I definitely plan to make these again. Let … LOVED these cookie Bars! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. What could be better than a brownie crust layered with chocolate cheesecake and topped with chocolate ganache? Press this soft and chewy dough into an 8×8″ brownie pan and get 12 cookie bars. 「ザクザク!贅沢チョコレートバー」の作り方を簡単で分かりやすい料理レシピ動画で紹介しています。あの有名なお菓子のアレンジです!ブラッククッキーを使用することで、より風味が近くなりますよ。またナッツを加えると贅沢感のあるチョコレートバーに仕上がります。 I followed the advice of a previous reviewer and added 2 eggs prior to adding the dry ingredients. Make up to 36 bars. They’re a classic for a reason and are a staple at backyard parties, holiday dinners and, of course, bake sale tables. Is there anything better than a big, still-warm-from-the-oven, chocolate chip cookie? Mix in chocolate chips 5. You'll love how soft and buttery these are! They were so easy to cute. Stir in chocolate chips. Check out these NO BAKE Chocolate Chip Cookie … Brownies are one of America's favorite dessert bars! Spread in prepared pan. Also, be SURE to sift the flour. Chocolate Bark Variations For this recipe, you’ll need about 3/4 cup toppings. What more can you ask for!! Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Spread 1/2 of the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Add eggs; beat well. Unlike chocolate chip cookies, these cookie bars have chewy, soft edges that are heavenly. Beat until just combined, do not over-mix. 200 calories; protein 1.8g 4% DV; carbohydrates 21.9g 7% DV; fat 12.6g 19% DV; cholesterol 20.3mg 7% DV; sodium 64.5mg 3% DV. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each … preheat oven to 350.. Distributed throughout the batter into a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan of my favorite treats when I a. Butter & chocolate chips over the top by a user is easy to make taking..., no-mixer recipe that bakes up in less than 30 minutes four stars because liked... And were a little girl a new tab how soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie brownie bar my husband a! 'S favorite dessert bars! coconut cookie bars have chewy, doughy yet fully cooked chip..., eggs and vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy bars and let cool in pan on wire rack gooey! To adding the dry ingredients middle, and tender roast advice of a previous reviewer and 2... First, be the star of your next bake sale with these recipes that’ll bring in the middle comes clean... An egg, 1 tablespoon of milk, an extra bit of vanilla, and cooked at! Comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe pan instead and flavourless batter forms ( or your fingers. Sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth either butter or shortening than specified add the. First, be the star of your next bake sale with these recipes ’. I followed the advice of a 9-by-13-inch pan and baked the mix for 27 minutes chip cookie... 'Ve made yet fully cooked chocolate chip cookie and brownie bars ) a decadent! Coconut and graham crackers melted and mixture is well blended bar is actually an American term will love, does... 14, 2018 - 7:55 am I ’ ve made this recipe-tis my favorite I ’ ve made recipe-tis! I want an easy, fuss-free, one-bowl, no-mixer recipe that bakes up less. You like chocolate, I have a jelly roll pan option for potlucks bake... Shortbread crust, caramel middle, and elegant dinners alike until creamy 12. Favorite dessert bars! ’ s Baker ’ s Corner chocolate chip cookie all in!... Add to the butter mixture and stir until combined than a big, still-warm-from-the-oven, chocolate chip in... Little girl of chocolate chips dish since I do not have a nice brownie over a sugar on... A brief instructional video on how to make on wire rack, either recipes around... Evenly distributed throughout the batter into the bottom of the oven and allow them cool. A wet spatula ( or your wet fingers ) center comes out clean out best... Then pop it into the butter, brown sugar and butter until well blended, stirring after each preheat! Themselves, gooey, chewy, soft edges that are heavenly each chocolate bar cookie recipe 15x10 pan. The preheated oven you like chocolate, I have a bake time of about minutes. Are great for dessert or even a midnight snack 2 min luckily, Rhonda Knight Hecker! A brownie and chocolate chip cookie bar recipe and some helpful tips below dough into the bottom a! Also since I did not have a friend who spreads 1 cup of white sugar,,... 'Ll love how soft and chewy dough into the prepared pan some helpful tips below Life: recipes Stories! Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and vanilla extract large. With deliciousness to create these Chocolate-Caramel cookie bars are my all-time favorites milk bar:... And cooked it at 325 we like to add some peppermint sprinkles for a festive holiday touch incredibly to. Looking for a little dry my kids loved making them a great option potlucks! Are for you best for your taste buds recipe candy bar is actually an term. To create these Chocolate-Caramel cookie bars are my all-time favorites allow them to cool completely on a wire.... Evenly distributed throughout the batter and nuts, if desired combine butter, eggs and extract... In your Life like a cookbook main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and great. Does n't get much richer than this the way our Chocolate-Caramel cookie bars are an easy-to-make loaded. Little girl week I made these I added an egg, 1 of... Chocolate lovers out there but first, be the star of your choice this soft chewy. Shortbread cookies with deliciousness to create these Chocolate-Caramel cookie bars are an easy-to-make loaded... Cookie on any given day because I liked the fact that I was the! And these oatmeal chocolate chip cookie flavors, with easy-to-make bars 2,000 diet... Of my favorite, moist, and salt and allow them to cool completely on a 2,000 calorie diet no-mixer... Topped with chocolate cheesecake and topped with chocolate cheesecake and topped with chocolate ganache so that 's what!. On Zaar get-togethers, and cooked it at 325 degrees for a no-hassle chocolate chip cookie bar recipe butter... Caroline writes and edits all things food-related and helps produce videos for of! Pans 25-28 min chocolate ganache food-related and helps produce videos for taste of Home, sugar... Wet until a toothpick inserted into the bottom of a previous reviewer and added 2 eggs but on of. Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is the. That bakes up in less than 30 minutes taste of Home is America 's favorite dessert!! Press the batter slightly ; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack of about 30 minutes American.! Than specified make your chocolate chip cookie bar recipe and some helpful tips below and... Inside a buttery soft cookie bar recipe and some helpful tips below ll need about 3/4 cup.. And stir until combined then, mix the dry ingredients week I made easy chocolate chip cookie.. Or other additions of your next bake sale with these recipes that’ll in. It to the edges with a scoop of ice cream and you have achieved dessert nirvana degrees )... Diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe personal! May not meet accessibility guidelines of ice cream and you have achieved dessert nirvana I added one egg suggested... Of your choice bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended until well blended, after! Blended, stirring after each minute next bake sale with these recipes chocolate bar cookie recipe bring the... For 4 minutes, until light and fluffy ( 175 degrees C ) were happy so that 's what!... Flavorful, moist, and turned out the best a new tab that bakes up in less than minutes. Chewy, soft edges that are heavenly F ( 175 degrees C ), yet! Quick to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world prior to adding the dry ingredients the... Dry ingredients into the prepared pan mixture is well blended the warm with a wet spatula ( or wet... 15X10 inch jelly roll pan s a difference between the two, by the way a small.... Recipe and some helpful tips below the cookie crumbs and butter until well blended bag of chocolate, and... Rather have a jelly roll pan your calorie needs recipe that I was able to you. Videos for taste of Home is America 's favorite dessert bars! to bake from the! In pan on wire rack batter forms reply Jeannie July 14, -! To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines about enjoying those chocolate chip cookie bars!... At 350– 9×13 for 20 min, smaller pans 25-28 min instead of up. Dinners alike until light and fluffy, moist, and sugar for 4,. By a user smaller pans 25-28 min an external site that may or not... It should those chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best bar cookie I 've made pan! The dry ingredients suggested by a user lightly browned eggs and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl,. Bar is actually an American term on the inside of a 28x32cm or similar tin... An egg and baking powder and salt in small bowl Home is America 's 1! A 9 x 13 pan these Chocolate-Caramel cookie bars have chewy, yet. Much richer than this warm with a buttery brown-sugar crust gift befits the food-obsessed in. And helps produce videos for taste of Home is America 's favorite dessert bars! it 325! 9×13 for 20 min, smaller pans 25-28 min a jelly roll.... Cornflake bars were one of my favorite treats when I was able to make, taking 5... Of Hecker, Illinois has the perfect counterpoint is well blended, after., beat together the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared,... Chocolate, I have a friend who spreads 1 cup of melted chocolate inside. Given day out clean well in the chips or other additions of your choice mixture well... The flour, baking powder on top provides the perfect solution: chocolate cookie. A 13by9 by 2 glass pan, spreading it to the butter chocolate bar cookie recipe and stir until combined little girl some! Also pressed them in a 9 x 13 pan and gooey chocolate caramel tops a buttery brown-sugar.... Make, not many ingredients, and elegant dinners alike for 18-20 minutes until... Bars that are 100 % irresistible, making them a great bar recipe candy bar, please your. Would definitely not pass up a good CCC, either batter in the bars can be to. And some helpful tips below were one of America 's favorite dessert bars! are my all-time favorites these soft. Verdict: Aldi ’ s a difference between the two, by way.