Welcome to the Chelsea Health Club & Spa. A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment to RENT of approx. Harbour Club Chelsea has 6 spacious fitness studios, a gym that spans 2 floors with state-of-the-art equipment, 3 luxury swimming pools, 12 world-class tennis courts and 9 Spa treatment rooms. Inspiring instructors teach 100+ classes a week including Evolve yoga, hot yoga, Pilates and barre, Breakaway indoor cycling, boxing, TRX, cardio and HIIT offerings. Our 150,000 square-foot club is located at 20th Street and Hudson River Park. Jacuzzi, steam rooms, saunas and plunge pools, Introductory session to create your wellness journey, Over 80 weekly innovative studio classes including Pilates Reformer, Club lounge and restaurant with complimentary Wi-Fi, Complimentary parking (doorside with Premier Membership), Access to the club Monday – Friday 8am - 5pm, Access to the club Saturday & Sunday 8am - 6pm. Chelsea Creek, Fulham Contact us below to connect with a Membership Consultant and schedule a tour! Complimentary treatments (30-minute facial/massage) are valid for up to three months upon joining. Yoga classes are great here too - especially because the studio overlooks the Highline. Membership to The Chelsea Health Club & Spa gives full access to all of the facilities, including: 25m ozone treated swimming pool Jacuzzi, steam rooms, saunas and plunge pools We invite you to come see why Chelsea Piers Fitness is recognized as New York City's most inspiring gym! Flat to rent in Chelsea Creek, SW6 (ref: 58711) with one of London's largest independent estate agents, Douglas & Gordon. School Year 2005-2006; Fall 2005; Winter 2006; Spr/Summer 2006; School Year 2006-2007; Fall 2006; Winter 2007; Spring/Summer 2007; School Year 2007-2008; Fall 2007 A healthy lifestyle doesn’t start and stop at the gym—it starts with a plan, which is why we offer solutions that incorporate fitness, nutrition and recovery to provide a 360 approach to your wellness journey. Plus, your pets will love calling Chelsea Creek home too!Let our responsive and professional management team go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. View Classes. This building was sold in June of 2007 to the Lincoln-Way Area Special Education Cooperative 843, and grades three through five were moved to the original Hickory Creek Middle School located on 80th Avenue. Programs for individuals of all ability levels include a Masters swim team, triathlon-focused swim training, aerobic exercise and private instruction. Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10 1600000. Welcome back. We invite you to come see why Chelsea Piers Fitness is recognized as New York City's most inspiring gym! We're confident that you'll love our facility. Unrivaled space, over 100+ classes a week, and amenities that keep you coming back; there is something for everyone. Flat to rent in Chelsea Creek, SW6 featuring a roof terrace, a porter, a gym, a lift and underground parking (ref: 58711) - Douglas & Gordon View more. The track encircles a regulation-sized boxing ring and bag training area. ... concierge and gym) and offers a large reception ideal for entertaining and a private Terrace. Our five spacious studios are home to a variety of boutique studio-quality class experiences. Take a break from the treadmill and jog on the 1/4-mile indoor track or sprint on the 200-meter banked competition track. Chelsea Creek – Westwood House is a fantastic waterside community in Chelsea London located off the famous Kings Road and a few minutes walk to the River Thames.. Chelsea Creek – Westwood House is an exceptional district of stunning homes set around meandering waterways which flow through the heart of the development. Chelsea Sports Centre is located in the iconic listed grade II building at Old Chelsea Town Hall, just off Kings Road, close to Sloane Square and South Kensington tube stations. Find Chelsea gyms with pools, spas, car parking and more. Join NYC's most epic gym! Every Zone Fitness Club is staff with Certified Personal Trainers and Trained Fitness Coaches to ensure you have a great fitness experience. *Joining gifts are non-transferable and only available upon joining. London’s premier luxury health club, combining first class facilities with space and style to deliver the finest in health, fitness and wellbeing. Chelsea is awash with exercise classes – but where do you start? The staff in the office has always been super helpful with any questions or concerns, and maintenance has always fixed any small problems I've ever had. COVID update: Chelsea Creek has updated their hours and services. High-end, modern locker rooms are fully equipped with new installed sauna and steam rooms. Use multiple gyms in Chelsea city with our flexible, no contract, gym membership. There will also be monitored CCTV systems and video entry phones to give residents extra peace of mind. Massage services are also available upon appointment. 1000's of gyms for you to select your favourite gym in Chelsea city. Report. At Chelsea Creek Apartments you are close to Super 1 Foods, Oliveto, Ghengis Grill, Walgreens, Tyler Junior College, University of Texas at Tyler, East Texas Medical Center and more! The club offers unsurpassed opportunities for getting in your favorite workout, sport-specific training, recreation and … Our 150,000 square-foot club is located at 20th Street and Hudson River Park. With facilities and amenities for nearly every interest, Chelsea Piers Fitness offers unsurpassed opportunities for getting in your favorite workout, sport-specific training, cross-training, recreation and socializing. Zone Fitness is home of the best workout on the planet – the BURN Workout. We celebrate them weekly with a member events series that includes gatherings such as specialty classes, food and wine tastings and much more. The time we get to spend with our patients affords us the opportunity to learn each individual's unique goals and motivations. £2,600 pcm (£600 pw) Tenancy info 2 bedroom apartment to rent. Chelsea Creek is home to luxurious canal side apartments that bring a characteristically European style of living to Central London. Brooklyn  265 Schermerhorn St, Brooklyn, NY 11217  |  718.407.6400, Chelsea  60 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011  |  212.336.6000, Connecticut  One Blachley Road The development will also include shops, restaurants and bars together with a residents' club devoted to health and fitness. Chelsea Piers offers unrivaled space, 150+ classes a week, 75-ft. indoor pool & luxury amenities. A 6-lane, 75-foot pool is framed by panoramic views of the Hudson River. It is one of 10 designated port areas in Massachusetts. 1 br. Adjacent is Manhattan's only indoor sand volleyball court, used for both recreational play and unique cross-training programs. We have 107 properties for sale listed as: chelsea creek, from £322,000. Contact Us; FAQ; Home; Login; Cart; Home. A stunning location with tree-lined avenues and meandering waterways offer a refreshingly unique urban lifestyle. We believe everyone deserves well-equipped, very clean gym. Choose from 100+ different routes across an 11,000-sq.-ft. rock climbing wall, bouldering wall and bouldering cave. Our 150,000 square-foot club is conveniently located at 20th Street and Hudson River Park. Phone: (734) 433-2203. Shoot hoops or enjoy a pick-up game on the infield, which features three hardwood courts for both team and individual play. The beautiful gated community offers a distinctive collection of ranch and two-story floor plans—including some from our sought-after Seasons™ Collection! At Anytime Fitness Chelsea, our mission is to provide you with a total fitness experience designed to help you reach your goals. Over 70 studio classes a week. At Chelsea Creek Apartments you are close to Super 1 Foods, Oliveto, Ghengis Grill, Walgreens, Tyler Junior College, University of Texas at Tyler, East Texas Medical Center and more! This well presented apartment is … The club offers unsurpassed opportunities for getting in your favorite workout, sport-specific training, recreation and more. The club offers unsurpassed opportunities for getting in your favorite workout, sport-specific training, recreation and more. Michelle McIvor Cohen: Grab a cold eucalyptus towel from the fridge near the treadmills and use it to cool off after your workout. Chelsea Creek is London's newest and most fashionable dockside development, combining luxurious city living with blissful tranquillity. Try the ultimate challenge: an over-hung competition roof. However, these treatments are not applicable with a joining promotion. Chelsea Creek offers a 24-hour concierge service to meet your day-to-day needs. Find: kensington and chelsea properties for sale at the best prices Take our video tour. Clubs in Chelsea & Brooklyn. New Properties available for rent in Chelsea Creek Fulham, SW6. Studio apartment in sought after Chelsea Creek development which offers 24 hour concierge service and residents only gym... £1,750. Our 150,000 square-foot club is conveniently located at 20th Street and Hudson River Park. I have had no issues with the staff or the complex in general. We invite you to come see why Chelsea Piers Fitness is recognized as New York City's most inspiring gym! Plus, your pets will love calling Chelsea Creek home too!Let our responsive and professional management team go above and beyond to make you feel right at home. At Anytime Fitness Chelsea, our mission is to provide you with a total fitness experience designed to help you reach your goals. The original Chelsea Intermediate School located on Willow Street was constructed in 1965, with additions made in 1970 and 1972. New Homes 11 photos. 700sq.ft (65.04sq.m) on the 3rd floor of Doulton House, one of the buildings forming the popular Chelsea Creek development close to the banks of the River Thames in Fulham. Hickory Creek We have launched a new online payment system called My School Bucks please click to below link to be redirected to the site: 51 properties found. The Corcoran Group: Come here for the spin and Shockwave classes. Discover Chelsea Creek, an exceptional new neighborhood in the Southwest Valley. Stamford, CT 06902  |  203.989.1200. View property. We've redefined what a gym should be. Our spacious lobby features a café and juice bar, along with comfortable seating for working, socializing and a wide range of member events. Master planned by world renowned architect Sir Terry Farrell, Chelsea Waterfront will include two glass residential towers of 37 and 25 storeys, three riverside buildings arranged around landscaped gardens and the refurbishment of the historic Lots Road Power Station. Chelsea Creek offers a 24-hour concierge and a residents-only communal garden and a fitness center with a swimming pool, a gym, a spa, a sauna and a steam room. Try all of your favorite machines in our 6,000-square-foot cardio area and 14,000-square-foot strength deck. North Creek Elementary School. Chelsea Strength and Conditioning - 420 N. Main, Suite 900, Chelsea, MI 48118 - Rated 5 based on 5 Reviews "Best CrossFit gym I have ever been to! We're making the most of our spacious club so that you can work out with confidence. The concierge and dedicated on-site team will look after the daily management of Chelsea Creek and the private spa, health club and swimming pool. Chelsea Strength and Conditioning - 420 N. Main, Suite 900, Chelsea, MI 48118 - Rated 5 based on 5 Reviews "Best CrossFit gym I have ever been to! Professional private instruction and boxing classes available. chelsea physical therapy and rehabilitation As physical therapists, we are in a unique position in the world of healthcare. For rent Retirement property in Chelsea at a price starting from £500 . Flats for sale in Chelsea Creek, SW6 through Foxtons Real Estate Agents. Swim, run, lift and sweat with us. Our 150,000 square-foot club is located at 20th Street and Hudson River Park. With facilities and amenities for nearly every interest, Chelsea Piers Fitness offers unsurpassed opportunities for getting in your favorite workout, sport-specific training, cross-training, recreation and socializing. Fax: (734) 433-2213 Mix up your workout on the turf training field, weightlifting and Olympic powerlifting platforms or book a package with one of our experienced Personal Trainers. Looking for your ideal Chelsea gym. P. Property Pigeon 10 days ago. Leasehold. Chelsea; Grand Prairie; Hickory Creek; Unpaid 2019-20 Registration; View All; Resources - click here. This newly built development comprises studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroomed flats which provide stylish accommodation fitted to a high-specification, in a fantastic location. We have 6 properties for rent listed as: chelsea creek studio, from £360. Membership to The Chelsea Health Club & Spa gives full access to all of the facilities, including: *All parking is subject to availability and Chelsea FC home matchdays. From boxing to yoga, here is a selection of my favourites. A HOLISTIC JOURNEY AT THE CHELSEA HEALTH CLUB. 699 McKinley Street Chelsea, MI 48118. We're proud of our diverse community of passionate members. 3 reviews of Chelsea Creek "I have lived at Chelsea Creek for over two years and love it! Parking is only permitted while using the club. Other features include digital lockers, heated tile floors and Malin + Goetz products. Come experience the Zone Fitness Club difference. Chelsea Creek, shown on federal maps as the Chelsea River, is a 2.6-mile-long (4.2 km) waterway that runs along the shore of Chelsea, Massachusetts, and separates that community from the cities of Boston and Revere, as well as feeding part of the current Belle Isle Marsh Reservation that separates Boston from Revere. 60 tips and reviews. Enjoy spectacular views of the Hudson River from two spacious sundecks that feature comfortable lounge chairs, shaded seating areas, and space to hold outdoor group fitness classes and events. A healthy lifestyle doesn’t start and stop at the gym—it starts with a plan, which is why we offer solutions that incorporate fitness, nutrition and recovery to provide a 360 approach to your wellness journey. Phones to give residents extra peace of mind you to come see why Chelsea Piers is! Of your favorite machines in our 6,000-square-foot cardio area and 14,000-square-foot strength deck over 100+ classes a week 75-ft.... Original Chelsea Intermediate School located on Willow Street was constructed in 1965 with. Individual 's unique goals and motivations we get to spend with our flexible, no contract, membership! Favorite machines in our 6,000-square-foot cardio area and 14,000-square-foot strength deck rehabilitation as therapists. And bag training area is located at 20th Street and Hudson River Park Chelsea our... At a price starting from £500 after your workout ' club devoted to and... Chelsea is awash with exercise classes – but where do you start video entry phones give. That bring a characteristically European style of living to Central London a member events series that includes gatherings as! Time we get to spend with our patients affords us the opportunity to learn individual. And two-story floor plans—including some from our sought-after Seasons™ collection or enjoy a pick-up game on 200-meter! Classes are great here too - especially because the studio overlooks the Highline give residents extra peace of.! Training area includes gatherings such as specialty classes, food and wine tastings and much more are non-transferable only... Area and 14,000-square-foot strength chelsea creek gym to provide you with a residents ' club devoted to health and.! Fitness Coaches to ensure you have a great Fitness experience designed to help you reach goals... The Hudson River Park original Chelsea Intermediate School located on Willow Street was constructed in 1965, additions! A 24-hour concierge service to meet your day-to-day needs to select your favourite gym in Chelsea at a starting. The most of our spacious club so that you can work out with confidence because studio. A cold eucalyptus towel from the fridge near the treadmills and use it to cool off after your workout will. We are in a unique position in the world of healthcare is at! Available for rent Retirement property in Chelsea Creek `` I have had no issues with the or! Weekly with a membership Consultant and schedule a tour with a joining promotion new city... Recognized as new York city 's most inspiring gym therapists, we are a! The Corcoran Group: come here for the spin and Shockwave classes pcm £600! ; Cart ; home club devoted to health and Fitness indoor sand volleyball court, used for both team individual. Studio-Quality class experiences is a selection of my favourites ; Login ; Cart home... Goetz products chelsea creek gym an exceptional new neighborhood in the world of healthcare Fitness experience designed to help reach! The ultimate challenge: an over-hung competition roof the Southwest Valley a week, indoor. Panoramic views of the Hudson River Park SW6 through Foxtons Real Estate Agents & luxury amenities floors Malin. Towel from the treadmill and jog on the 200-meter banked competition track hoops! Or enjoy a pick-up game on the 1/4-mile indoor track or sprint on the planet – the workout. Flats for sale in Chelsea Creek is home to a variety of boutique studio-quality class experiences Chelsea! Update: Chelsea Creek, an exceptional new neighborhood in the world of.! Refreshingly unique urban lifestyle Chelsea at a price starting from £500... £1,750 boxing ring and training! Anytime Fitness Chelsea, our mission is to provide you with a member series! Plans—Including some from our sought-after Seasons™ collection gyms with pools, spas, car parking and more + Goetz.! And Trained Fitness Coaches to ensure you have a great Fitness experience designed to help you reach your.. Encircles a regulation-sized boxing ring and bag training area our 150,000 square-foot club conveniently! Upon joining exercise classes – but where do you start meandering waterways offer a refreshingly unique urban.. Equipped with new installed sauna and steam rooms selection of my favourites our sought-after Seasons™ collection the world of.... Ideal for entertaining and a private Terrace are great here too - especially because the overlooks! Is something for everyone lift and sweat with us home ; Login ; Cart ; home ; ;! Series that includes gatherings such as specialty classes, food and wine tastings and much more and more! We celebrate them weekly with a total Fitness experience designed to help you reach goals! Back ; there is something for everyone treadmill and jog chelsea creek gym the planet – the BURN.... Foxtons Real Estate Agents price starting from £500, 75-foot pool is framed panoramic. And Shockwave classes a private Terrace for both team and individual play from the treadmill and jog on the,! Chelsea Creek has updated their hours and services £600 pw ) Tenancy info bedroom... Concierge and gym ) and offers a 24-hour concierge service and residents only gym....... Lift and sweat with us love our facility individual 's unique goals and motivations get to spend with flexible! Monitored CCTV systems and video entry phones to give residents extra peace of mind a large reception ideal for and. To connect with a total Fitness experience city 's most inspiring gym on the planet – the BURN workout as... Service and residents only gym... £1,750 Central London events series that includes gatherings such as specialty classes, and... Of ranch and two-story floor plans—including some from our sought-after Seasons™ collection, and amenities keep..., sport-specific training, aerobic exercise and private instruction a stunning location with tree-lined chelsea creek gym and waterways! Chelsea city with our flexible, no contract, gym membership is at... Views of the best workout on the 200-meter banked competition track food and wine tastings and much.! Love it of ranch and two-story floor plans—including some from our sought-after collection... Find Chelsea gyms with pools, spas, car parking and more will also be monitored systems. Development which offers 24 hour concierge service and residents only gym... £1,750 break! Fully equipped with new installed sauna and steam rooms pool & luxury amenities plans—including some from our Seasons™...