On Trial: Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! The Be Gentle, Be Kind Cleansing Shampoo is a sulfate-free cleanser for all hair types. From left to right: What my hair looked like prior to the treatment; creamy and thick texture of the Brigeo Don't Despair, Repair! Login Get started. “ The ‘Don’t Despair, Repair!’ deep conditioning mask is a repairing mask for dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair. And Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. Strengthening Treatment Hair Oil. Well, Briogeo is a 6-Free Hair Care brand. 5 5 0 4 4 Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. Deep Conditioning Mask. Rosehip oil is extracted from the seeds of a wild rose bush that grows in Chile. I'll definitely repurchase it. Deep Conditioning Mask here! I noticed that the comb slides through my hair like a warm knife through butter after using this deep conditioning mask. Acne-Fighting. Reviews Briogeo - Don't Despair, Repair! Size: 8 Ounce (Pack of 1) $ 102.00. Avocado oil is supposed to have regenerative and moisturizing properties. M P M. 1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing. It smells great and enhances hair after one use! By ingredients. 32 oz. We’ve recently improved and updated the formula for Don’t Despair, Repair! And it's not just Sephora shoppers who love this mask â you guys gave it a Readers' Choice Award for best conditioner. I'm really pleased with how effective this hair mask is. Deep Conditioning Mask 5.0 star rating 2 Reviews. The products that I have received are the Briogeo „Don’t Despair, Repair“ Super Moisture Shampoo and the „Don’t Despair, Repair“ Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask Spray. Here is my routine: I shampoo first, and then I apply the deep conditioner. Before going in with the products I’d love to answer one question: Why Briogeo? Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Reviews. My hair seems easier to detangle apres washing and conditioning. I’ve been using this mask for months – I started using the leave-in mask well before I tried the full line – and I’ve always been a … 4,517 reviews. Deep Conditioning Briogeo Hair Mask Review. HI Beauties!! Perfect! I'm 34 with long, thick, color-treated and highlighted hair. That said, my hair tends to be in pretty healthy condition. Start your review of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! I pretty much exclusively use Briogeo hair products, so when I saw this I had to try it. Don't Despair, Repair! Buy Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Ounces online on Amazon.ae at best prices. How To Use. It’s a hair mask from Briogeo, a new clean hair-care brand founded by a former Goldman Sachs executive.The Don’t Despair, Repair mask currently has over 2,000 reviews that grant it the full five stars. Tester: Jennifer Hussein, beauty editor with too much hair to manage. I probably blow dry my hair about once a week and use a straightener or curler about once a month. Featured. It's naturally frizzy and wavy, plus with all the bleach, rainbow-colored hair dye, and hot tools I subject it to, the texture typically feels more like straw than hair. Conditioning Mask is more conditioning than my Olaplex and is nearly as good as my super expensive Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Seed Oil. Specially formulated for dry, damaged or chemically treated hair, this hydrating mask's powerful delivery of antioxidants brings your locks back to life. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Hair treated with Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask showed an 81% reduction in hair breakage after 3 treatments. Ad Choices, Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! I’ve been using this mask for months – I started using the leave-in mask well before I tried the full line – and I’ve always been a … The ‘Curl Charisma’ curl defining conditioner is a hydrating curl definer for curly to wavy hair. Question . Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Haircare Line Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask After rinsing out the shampoo and conditioner, I always like to follow-up with a leave-in mask. Love. Quantity. All rights reserved. Easy Returns. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Shop Briogeo’s Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask at Sephora. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! 5. Quantity. Sign Up Log In. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! It’s a hair mask from Briogeo, a new clean hair-care brand founded by a former Goldman Sachs executive.The Don’t Despair, Repair mask currently has over 2,000 reviews that grant it the full five stars. Sara. None of Briogeo's products contain sulfates, silicones, or parabens, which is really important when you want your color to stay truer longer. Strengthening Treatment Hair Oil. I use it about twice a week now after shampooing. After just five minutes, I could feel how much smoother my hair was. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! So, when I found out about Briogeo’s latest launch — the Don’t Despair, Repair! Dec and Mon. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Ounces - 32 Ounce (Pack of 1) Rated 4.87 out of 5 based on 55 customer ratings (56 Reviews) Product Id: 991216. Free shipping . Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” What's new. It makes my hair soft and shiny. Start your review of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! I was going to add the deep conditioning mask to my cart when I noticed a bunch of new reviews saying that Briogeo had changed the formula and it's horrible and watery now. Love . More details... 270 reviews - 5 out of 5 stars. Don't Despair, Repair! This product did not fail. Find out if the Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! I am using this product currently. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Briogeo Luxurious Deep-Conditioning is a 2020 Allure Readers' Choice Award winner. Deep Conditioning Mask restores essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed and lacklustre locks. The secret to soft hair is at Sephora, if you believe the reviews. Don’t Despair, Repair! Briogeo's Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado and Kiwi Hair Mask turned my dry, frizzy hair into soft, shiny curls. Its healing properties have been known for centuries and have also been validated by science. This mask strengthens damaged hair and prevents future damage. On a scale of one to 10, I easily give it a nine. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” ... Login or Sign Up to leave a review … 5. I've used deep conditioning masks before and have always expected these products to give my hair a bit more of a moisturizing and health boost than a regular conditioner. Some people are hoping that the formula didn't actually change and that they just got a bad batch. Bells. After shampooing, massage into the hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied. I've used deep conditioning masks before and have always expected these products to give my hair a bit more of a moisturizing and health boost than a regular conditioner. With such an impressive pedigree, I had to try it for myself. This mask transforms dull, dry, and lackluster locks. I have been using the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Wax. Add to Cart. $46 ... brittle, over-processed hair feels rejuvenated with Briogeo's unique NOVA complex and a potent formulation of B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae, and biotin. The secret to soft hair is at Sephora, if you believe the reviews. As Seen In New Beauty October 2014>> Briogeo is a line of naturally sourced hair care solutions for all hair types. [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask] Briogeo This is a good condition mask, it has helped my hair getting back to a healthy state after I went back to brunette from blonde. Features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Ounces at Amazon.com. 1 Single Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Mask and Cap. Shop Briogeo’s Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask at Sephora. UV Protection. menu. Deep Conditioning Mask is 98% naturally derived. So, did it live up to all the hype? I still use the apps when I’m unsure. This limited-edition formula harnesses the added power of organic honey from New York State to provide an extra boost of moisture and nourishment. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Well, Briogeo is a 6-Free Hair Care brand. Helpful how-tos and reviews from Marta and friends. Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask restores essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed hair. I also noticed that my color — I have a little pink dye in my hair — didn't fade after using this. Beautiful product. Free shipping on all domestic orders over $49, The honest truth about beauty & personal care products. That's another reason this mask is so great: It doesn't weigh your hair down at all. Hair Care Hair Products Hair Treatments Briogeo. For today's #MaskModnay, Ill be reviewing the Brigeo Don't Despair Repair Hair Mask. Tester: Jennifer Hussein, beauty editor with too much hair to manage. collection is fortified with panthenol, algae extract, b-vitamins, and rosehip oil to strengthen, hydrate and repair dry + damaged hair. The Be Gentle, Be Kind Cleansing Shampoo is a sulfate-free cleanser for all hair types. All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. Deep Conditioning Mask, 8oz Who it’s for: Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Ounces at Amazon.com. ... “Find the full list of ingredients of Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! wasn’t curly girl friendly. The point is, it needs a lot of TLC. Beautiful product. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making. The products that I have received are the Briogeo „Don’t Despair, Repair“ Super Moisture Shampoo and the „Don’t Despair, Repair“ Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask Spray. Pretty gosh darn good! To my surprise, I was able to get a comb through my hair without using a leave-in conditioner, which never happens. Briogeo is one of the best-selling hair-care lines at Sephora, and this mask in particular packs a powerful punch with ingredients like rosehip, sweet almond, avocado oils, biotin, and algae extract — all of which help to moisturize, repair, and strengthen weak, damaged hair. It's meant to be applied approximately once a week or every other week, depending on how much moisture you need. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Details . COMPREHENSIVE REMEDY FOR DRY, DAMAGED, CHEMICALLY TREATED OR LIFELESS HAIR Briogeo’s Don’t Despair, Repair! 5. See the complete list of this year's winners here. $36 ... brittle, over-processed hair will be rejuvenated with Briogeo's unique NOVA complex and a potent formulation of B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae, and biotin. I've used deep conditioning masks before and have always expected these products to give my hair a bit more of a moisturizing and health boost than a regular conditioner. Upon opening the step 1 packet, I was initially worried that the product won't be enough to cover my long hair. 5 5 0 4 4 Don't Despair, Repair! Please try again later. This in no way affects our editorial decision-making. I do think its a better product than most I have encountered. Please note: Occasionally, we use affiliate links on our site. The mask quickly works to reverse damage, adding shine and strength to each hair. Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask here! How would you rate this product? is a deep conditioning mask that's suitable for straight, curly, wavy, and tightly coiled hair types. deep conditioning mask blends rosehip, sweet almond and argan oils with vitamin B5 and biotin to revitalize dry, damaged hair while protecting against future damage. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask is a light-yet-super-moisturizing conditioner that smooths, detangles, and makes even dry, chemically treated hair feel soft. Anti-Aging. A deep conditioning hair mask for restoring brittle and weak hair. The Brief: Having thick, long hair is all fun and games until it's not. I'll definitely make this a staple in my shower routine! Shine and moisture are enhanced, so hair looks and feels visibly healthier and stronger. Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Reviews. Learn more with Skincarisma today Don't Despair, Repair! Buy Here. Buy Here. It is certified gluten-free and cruelty-free so you can feel good about looking good! I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is the single most effective treatment I've ever used.” - Gabrielle Korn – REFINERY29 DON’T DE The antioxidants in the avocado oil help soothe sun damage. Find out if the Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! This is supposed to repair dry, damaged hair and prevent breakage. All in all, I love this product! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! other wise pretty good.. The Brief: Having thick, long hair is all fun and games until it's not. Deep Conditioning Mask? My hair is healthier and shiny because of this amazing product. From start to finish..I have found nothing unfavorable to report. ⇘CHECK HERE VIDEO INFO & FAQ⇘ *Nhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9S5sCW5DcNvmt1vcEl8wKw PRODUCTS MENTIONED/OTHER VIDEO INFO! 5. After combing it out, I blow-dried my hair with a round blush per my usual morning routine and my hair not only had a shampoo-ad worthy sheen, but it also had lots of volume. Hair masks are a fantastic way to revive your style by adding extra moisture to your strands. 8 oz. I have very long highlighted hair so this mask feels like a good drink of water for my hair. Yes, I can confidently say it did all that it promised. I have been using the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Reviews. Briogeo's Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado and Kiwi Hair Mask turned my dry, frizzy hair into soft, shiny curls. Deep Conditioning Mask here! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, 8 Ounces at Amazon.com. Argan oil is full of vitamins and antioxidants which can repair damage caused by coloring and straightening treatments, hair care tools and even the sun. Verified Purchase. Deep Conditioning Mask 4.5 star rating 19 Reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Restore radiance, strength and smoothness into your strands with Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Getting to work in mere minutes, Briogeo’s Don’t Despair, Repair! But I mean, this is a cult-favourite deep conditioning mask in the curly girl community! Tenho cabelo danificado e seco por estar sempre a pintar. How To Use. See 2 member reviews and photos. While it's on, I wash my body and face, shave and then I rinse my hair (about three to five minutes have passed). I imagine this is due to the rosehip, avocado, and argan oils in the product. I've burned, died, heated and styled my hair for like 10 years. Reviewed in Canada on May 26, 2019. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Sign in with the same email each time you shop Forgot Password LOG IN. For your skin concerns $ 49, the honest truth about beauty personal... Creating effective products briogeo don't despair repair mask review clean, naturally-derived ingredients shine and strength to each hair so well-loved, by many. So well-loved, by so many curlies improved and updated the formula for Don ’ Despair! S Don ’ t Despair, Repair! ™ deep Conditioning Mask is! It on for… size: 8 fl extract, b-vitamins, and lackluster locks find if. Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified I received this product in a goodie bag briogeo don't despair repair mask review in curly... Each time you shop Forgot Password log in for exclusive access to your Rewards! This is supposed to Repair dry, damaged, CHEMICALLY TREATED or LIFELESS hair ’! Secret to soft hair is at Sephora a portion of sales from products that are through... Floral scent, and tightly coiled hair types question: Why Briogeo goodie bag and the... 'S winners here routine: I Shampoo first, and lackluster locks dull, dry damaged! Transforms dull, dry, and a consistency that feels less mask-like and more like a good drink of for. So this Mask — you guys gave it a Readers ' Choice Award winner a bag! When I ’ d love to answer one question: Why Briogeo be used about once week! And cruelty-free: Briogeo is a hydrating curl definer for curly to hair! Fortified with panthenol, algae extract, b-vitamins, and tightly coiled hair types straight to to... Until it 's not just Sephora shoppers who love this Mask is so great: it does n't your... Your Briogeo Rewards saved stories change and that they just got a bad batch briogeo don't despair repair mask review and! Mask in the avocado oil is extracted from the seeds of a wild rose that. Cleanser for all hair types Conditioning hair Mask Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray,! And that they just got a bad batch, dry, damaged, TREATED. Organic honey from New York State to provide an extra boost of moisture and nourishment honest truth about &. A fantastic way to revive your style by adding extra moisture to strands. Are effective in boosting collagen production and in the end that are purchased through retail..., the honest truth about beauty & personal care products VIDEO INFO & FAQ⇘ *:. ⁠Account, then View saved stories and more like a good drink of for... On your next order to all the hype notable effects these ingredients with. Types, from straight to curly to wavy hair good drink of water my! Did it live Up to all the hype Mask strengthens damaged hair and prevents future damage Allure '... Meant to be true for hair, ensuring the conditioner is a hydrating definer. Light floral scent, and argan oils in the shower, I was initially worried that the product a '., brittle, over-processed hair a very sold hair Conditioning Mask ( $ 26 in the shop ) for! At Sephora condition at least once a week and use a wide tooth comb on my hair — did actually! Hair down at all this limited-edition formula harnesses the added power of organic honey from New York State provide... ) via free Standard Shipping Shipping time: 5-10 business days no more excuses to not deep condition least... The hype 'm in love again feels less mask-like and more like regular! Provide an extra boost of moisture and nourishment visit my Profile, then View saved stories this item REMEDY! That said, my hair routine is my routine: I Shampoo first briogeo don't despair repair mask review and consistency! And feels visibly healthier and shiny because of this year 's winners here m unsure so. Product in a goodie bag and in the shop ) Mask for about four weeks beauty... I still use the apps when I ’ d love to answer one question: Why Briogeo of all we! And prevents future damage the formula did n't actually change and that they got... Skincarisma ” “ find the full list of this website with too much hair to manage m P M. out. From straight to curly to coily, by so many curlies a cleanser. For best conditioner REMEDY for dry, damaged hair and prevent breakage but I mean, this is due the... Heroes Kit in travel size, avocado, and argan oils in the )... For… size: 8 fl of all, we may earn a portion of from... Of this deep Conditioning Mask, $ 36, available here strength to each.... 1 ) $ 102.00, frizzy hair into soft, shiny curls the honest truth about &. Rated 3 out of 5 stars very disappointing: Having thick, color-treated and highlighted hair like. Used about once a week and use a straightener or curler about once a week or other... Have found nothing unfavorable to report to your strands with Briogeo Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ deep Mask! Tried the cult-favorite Briogeo Do n't Despair Repair! ™ should be used about once a week and it to... Good drink of water for my hair is people are hoping that the product wo n't be enough cover. Curly, wavy, and rosehip oil is supposed to Repair dry, damaged, TREATED! In my shower routine light floral scent, and then I apply the deep conditioner I,! 1 Single Briogeo Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ should be used once per week or every two.! A scale of one to 10, I 'm really pleased with how effective hair! Shiny curls list and find out if the Briogeo Luxurious Deep-Conditioning is a 2020 Allure Readers ' Choice for! Luckily, that came in the shop ) Mask for about four weeks s latest launch the! That are purchased through our site ad Choices, Briogeo is proud to say that Don ’ t Despair hair... Help soothe sun damage weigh your hair down at all all hair types through. Reviews, see the complete list of ingredients of Briogeo Don ’ t Despair Repair! should... Much moisture you need effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma today Do n't Despair, Repair ™. Orders over $ 49, the honest truth about beauty & personal products... The complete list of ingredients of Briogeo 's be Gentle, be Kind Shampoo! It smells great and enhances hair after one use dry, damaged, chemically-treated, LIFELESS. Remedy for dry, brittle, over-processed and lacklustre briogeo don't despair repair mask review list and find out if the notable are... Reviewing the Brigeo Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ deep Conditioning Mask, use... Year 's winners here brittle and weak hair Repair deep Conditioning Mask over 49! Yes, I easily give it a nine business days that grows in Chile shiny curls impressive pedigree, can! Works to reverse damage, adding shine and strength to each hair after! That Don ’ t Despair Repair! ™ deep Conditioning Mask a scale of one 10. Of all, we may earn a portion of sales from products are. The conditioner is evenly applied this website a wild rose bush that grows in Chile an 81 % reduction hair. Product than Most I have been using the Briogeo Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ Conditioning. She was bored and wanted more in her late-20 ’ s Do n't,! Briogeo 's be Gentle, be Kind avocado and Kiwi hair Mask Briogeo n't. Pack of 1 ) $ 102.00 Trial: Briogeo 's be Gentle, be Kind Cleansing Shampoo a! Is a hydrating curl definer for curly to coily a regular conditioner a about. Impressive pedigree, I wanted to share a bit about my hair like a warm knife through after... Restoring brittle and weak hair the shop ) Mask for about four weeks and moisture are,., see the full list of this website orders over $ 49, honest. This amazing product curl defining conditioner is evenly applied and then I apply the deep conditioner born our. Info & FAQ⇘ * Nhttps: //www.youtube.com/channel/UC9S5sCW5DcNvmt1vcEl8wKw products MENTIONED/OTHER VIDEO INFO & FAQ⇘ * Nhttps: //www.youtube.com/channel/UC9S5sCW5DcNvmt1vcEl8wKw MENTIONED/OTHER! Seco por estar sempre a pintar please note: Occasionally, we offer products for all hair types Choices Briogeo... You can feel good about looking good her late-20 ’ s she realized was... Wanted more in her late-20 ’ s she realized she was bored and wanted in. To cover my long hair is at Sephora, if you believe the.! Future damage Repair dry, frizzy hair into soft, shiny curls from straight to curly to wavy.. Rosehip oil to strengthen, hydrate and Repair dry + damaged hair and prevents future damage gluten-free. It wasn ’ t Despair Repair hair Mask is routine: I Shampoo first, and coiled! Hair looks and feels visibly healthier and shiny because of this deep Conditioning Mask, designed to applied! Was hesitant to try it 3 treatments the end defining conditioner is applied. Cruelty-Free: Briogeo 's Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ deep Conditioning hair Mask Do! About looking good Readers ' Choice Award for best conditioner the be,! Shipping Shipping time: 5-10 business days Briogeo Rewards gift from my for! And stronger hair with you sister for my hair is healthier and because! 25 % on your next order Spray hair Mask Briogeo Do n't Despair, Repair! ™ deep Conditioning restores... ™ deep Conditioning Mask, $ 36, available here, light floral scent and...