As a bilingual person, I decided to take you up on that offer to join in on the conversation about the topic of the name. Making them again for a dinner party tonight! Not so much. I wish I had apples and I would so make this right now! The football? I think I just died and went to recipe heaven!! Credits // Author and Photography: Emma Chapman. Hearty sandwiches ingredients demand a thick-sliced bread. Whisk in the flour until a thick paste forms. In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Posted on November 10, 2020 Categories Appetizers, Sandwiches, Home » Baked Apple Butter Ham and Cheese Sandwiches. Place 1 cheese slice on each of 4 bread slices; top with apples. In my life The People’s Court > football. Spread a thin layer of the apple butter mixture on the inside top and bottom of each roll. No greens or béchamel, but your version must be even better! Top each with remaining bread slices. Try this recipe with any holiday meal and it will be a success with your guests. mmmm. Cheesy Apple Strudel Slices. Add to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the tops are slightly golden and the cheese is melted. Or maybe we’d simply call it “croque monsieur à la pomme et aux épinards”! In a small bowl whisk together apple butter and whole grain mustard. It’s pictures like these that really make me wish I wasn’t lactose intolerant. Put 1 slice of cheese on each piece of bread. These Oven Baked Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Garlic Butter come out so incredibly cheesy and delicious. Immediately remove from the heat and pour the sauce over the top of each sandwich. This looks utterly scrumptious – need to try this. Find this Pin and more on Food & Recipes - Appetizers & Snacks by Debbie Mac. Make Ahead: The gratin may be baked, assembled, cooled and refrigerated, covered tightly, without the breadcrumbs for up to 5 days. Erika I have this thing about football food – I LOVE it! Combine sugar, flour, ground cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon salt; sprinkle over apples. Using a pastry brush, brush the tops of the rolls with the butter mixture until it’s all been used. The Apple Chutney pairs deliciously with smoky deli ham, spicy mustard, and sliced, tender pork loin. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a small bowl or dish. Two different kinds of cheese makes them extra melty too! Open buns and set out. This sandwich looks really good (and I especially like the fact that it is vegetarian since I myself am pescetarian). oi…I am never too keen on recipes with apples in combination with salty or other savoury ingredients…but this looks so damn delicious I would consider to try it…good job…thats not easy to do haha, OMG that looks amazing! It's a great compliment to a salad or... Sep 11, 2015 - I love a good baked sandwich this time of year. Sign up for our newsletter and get a FREE Holiday Gift Tags Printable. And the French name you found for it is pretty good, that’s actually a name we could give to this recipe. It's a crispy apple and cheese sandwich. Sep 19, 2016 - I love a good baked sandwich this time of year. Savory ham and cheese on a Hawaiian bun with a baked in buttery drizzle. :). French Canadian here and you spelt everything right I’ve never tried to “bake” a croque pomme before. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Learn how your comment data is processed. Next, make your sauce by melting the remaining 5 tablespoons of butter in a small pot over medium heat. Put slices of apple on one slice and cover with the other slice. Add the apple slices and cook for 5-6 mins, turning them frequently to prevent burning. Top with a little chopped parsley and serve warm. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Repeat to make 3 additional sandwiches. I would personally remove the spinach just cause I have everything green hahaha x), Ou! Place 2 quarters of cheese on the inside bottom of each roll then top … When I was a kid my mom used to makes tons of appetizers for Super Bowl and I would sit in the kitchen and eat them all. One question, though: “Next, make your sauce by melting the remaining 5 tablespoons of butter in a small pot over medium heat. Thanks for sharing . Yum what an interesting take on the croque monsieur! Perfect time of year for it x. what would you suggest as a replacement for the pesto? This looks so good! Haha). I bought potato rolls (the best!) This site uses affiliate links. Oh yum this looks good! It’s seriously amazing (but more of a breakfast thing I guess). This is definitely on my list of sandwiches to try!! As always all opinions and non-sensical ramblings are 100% my own. mustard on 1 side of each bread slice. I’m totally LOVING this new 9×13 sheet pan I bought. Bake for 15 minutes … You can make this with olive oil instead of butter, and non-dairy milk and non-dairy cheese! Cook sandwiches in a preheated panini press 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Looks delicious I`ll try this one for sure! These baked apple butter ham and cheese sandwiches are the perfect party food. Cheesy apple … I think I want a whole batch of these all to myself!! A few months ago I was introduced to the cheese and apple combination. ©2020 NUTMEG NANNY. Grill each sandwich for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread has toasted. Whisk in the butter until a thick paste forms.”. Carly This looks and sounds sooo good!!! Just curious, what type of soup do you think would taste good with this? Calories . I guess you could call this a croque pomme et fromage, maybe? Sep 11, 2015 - I love a good baked sandwich this time of year. 310 . As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Sep 9, 2015 - I love a good baked sandwich this time of year. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Looks so delish! Check out my homemade tzatziki recipe! You've gotta make these sometime this season, guys. My food is influenced by my small town roots as well as my many travels around the world. My whole family and I got it for my lactose intolerance and it worked on all of us and life is so much better! Then whisk in the milk and season with a little salt and pepper. This looks yumm Now that I think about it, I always knew the two went well together. With the butter side facing out, cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Katherine – http://chatterboxnewyork.com, Sounds so yummy! I can eat this for breakfast and for dessert, too. Cheers from Northern Ontario, Canada! Add another slice of provolone cheese, and then bake the sandwiches under the broiler until bubbly and well toasted. Put the apple and cheese in a small mixing bowl. Join me on a journey through my sweet and savory life! Top 1 bread slice with 1 cheese slice, 2 bacon slices and 1/4 of the apples; cover with second each cheese and bread slice. Brush onto the outside of two slices of bread. http://whaterikawears.com/. Using a mandolin, thinly slice your apple and place the slices overtop of the ham. Spread over 3 slices of bread, then top with another slice … A Beautiful Mess is a lifestyle blog founded by sisters Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman. Top with remaining cheese and bread, mustard sides down. Also I wanted to point out a little typo in your bechamel recipe : you wrote to whisk in the butter (into the melted butter…) until a paste form, instead of the flour. Usually I’m a chili girl but I wanted to test out sandwiches last week. Yum! Grilled Apple and Swiss Cheese Sandwich Recipe | Allrecipes And I love a good cheese plate (wine required). Whether it is pizza flavored, breakfast sliders, reuben sandwiches or ham and cheese, slider sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls are one of the best party foods! I’m not a vegetarian, but I still really appreciate vegetarian takes on classic recipes. This can be refrigerated for a week. If you like apples and cheese, you will love this recipe. Delicious apple strudel baked in cream, served topped with cheese. So simple and delicious. Baked Apple Butter Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, 9 thin slices Swiss cheese, cut into quarters. Makes me hungry all over again. This looks delish! To build sandwiches, place bread slices on work surface. Baked Cheesy Ham Melts with Apple Chutney This looks so delicious and perfect for the cold and rainy weather we’re having here in the UK! These baked apple butter ham and cheese sandwiches are the perfect party food. French Onion and Apple Grilled Cheese. Oh that looks awesome thanks for sharing this!! Emma. Pop those babies in a 425° F. oven and bake them for 6 minutes. Before the little buns went into the oven they were brushed with melted butter mixed with Dijon mustard, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds. This Cheesy Apple Casserole is so easy and makes a great side dish. Can’t wait to try this version! The savoury chicken thigh paired with sweet and crunchy green apple gives a blast of flavour in every bite. Substitute fresh pear slices or other fresh fruit slices for the apples. Sprinkle generously with as much shredded cheddar cheese as you … Looks really good! Put the tops on the buns and place them into either a 9x13 baking dish or a 9x13 rimmed baking sheet. You may need to rotate the pan so each sandwich gets toasted evenly, but just keep an eye on them so they don't burn. After a minute or so, it will begin to thicken into a gravy. Melt butter in a saucepan and then add the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds. The only thing I like about Super Bowl is the halftime show, the commercials and obviously the food. {P.S. Layer apple slices and cheese over 4 slices of bread, using about 1/2 apple and 2 ounces of cheese for each sandwich. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe. Cheese + apples!! Spread mustard on 4 slices of bread, and drizzle honey on remaining 4 slices of bread. | NutmegNanny - Trellis on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Whatever you call it, this sandwich has it all: crispy apples paired with melted cheese all baked together on sourdough bread with pesto and spinach. XO Ellen from Ask Away. I like making variations of this sandwich. 8 slices of sourdough bread8 tablespoons of butter, divided2 tablespoons pesto (store bought or homemade) 1-2 apples (depending on size)8 slices of provolone cheese2 big handfuls of spinach3 tablespoons flour1/3 cup milksalt + pepper1-2 teaspoons chopped parsley for garnish, optional. First, I just assemble the sandwiches so they are ready once my sauce is done. Omg I’m drooling! They're seriously SO good. Assemble the sandwiches so each one has pesto, thinly sliced apple (I like to use a mandoline for this), spinach and a slice of provolone. Toast in toaster oven. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cheese and apple slaw sandwiches recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. trying to see if i can skip them, Hi Jennifer! They really are a classic take on the ever popular baked ham and cheese sandwich but with a sweet apple butter kick. Thanks for sharing!! Cheesy Apple Sandwiches. XO, Brush the bottom of a 13 x9 inch baking dish with some of the glaze mixture. Making this immediately. (I sounds like such a house wife! http://www.nowondiy.com. I’ll first mention thatRead More I want to eat the whole tray of these gorgeous sandwiches. Learn how to cook great Cheese and apple slaw sandwiches . Coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Place 2 quarters of cheese on the inside bottom of each roll then top each with an equal amount of thinly sliced deli ham. In a small bowl whisk together apple butter and whole grain mustard. jummy. Heading to the store the buy all of the ingredients as I type! I sometimes daydream about the croque monsieur (and everything else on the menu) at Tartine in San Francisco. In my opinion, the name that you changed the sandwich to works. These easy ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate in party sandwiches! xo. Spread about 1 tsp. It's sort of a vegetarian twist on the classic croque monsieur. Our motto is stay home and make something and we hope our site will inspire you to do just that. The following recipe allows you to make three or four sandwiches at once, but if you are making less, just cut back on the amount of sauce (béchamel) you make at once. Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse® Hearty White Bread is perfect for the layers of hearty goodness in these Baked Cheesy Ham Melts.. This year I tried out a little something different in the football food department. Cheesy Grilled Chicken with Apple Sandwich. Tip 3. So I made these delicious little nuggets of happiness. Prepare sandwich using KRAFT Singles, substituting 2 tomato slices for the apple slices, and adding 2 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon to the sandwich filling. http://meowemily.blogspot.com/2015/09/senior-year-work-space.html. Carefully flip sandwiches over and bake another 3-4 minutes or until they are toasted and golden to your liking. Perfectly toasted on both sides, this Cheesy Grilled Chicken with Apple Sandwich is a healthy meal to prepare for your kids! Arrange two layers of honey ham on the buns – approximately half a 1lb package of honey ham. 2 Spread outsides of … I’ll have to try it anyways! that is one sauce I just can’t do… otherwise this sounds lovely! It’s always meaty, cheesy and perfect for snacking. It's a great compliment to a salad or small bowl of soup. I’ll definitely be trying this recipe.. apples and cheese are always the perfect pair! http://www.hannamarielei.com. Baked Cheesy Apple Sandwiches, makes four. Get one of our Cheese and apple slaw sandwiches recipe … They are the perfect balance of sweet and savory and ready in just 35 minutes! Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. How to Make Apple Cheese Sandwich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mvXYX6xbjE. Add apple, thyme and water; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until apple is very soft and water has evaporated, stirring frequently. I’ll watch football if necessary but most of the time when my hubs puts on a game I put on my headphones and listen to old episodes on The People’s Court on YouTube while editing pictures. http://www.killthemwithchic.com, These look AMAZING! Take off the heat, cool. Finally, top each sandwich with 1 quarter slice of the remaining cheese. To caramelize apples, peel, core and slice an apple thin. This looks delicious. A definite must try! Arrange apple sliced in a shallow baking dish, sprinkle with the water and the lemon juice. I’m going to try it for sure! Substitute. Up to you. This post was sponsored by Musselman’s and I received financial compensation for the development of this recipe. Learn how to cook great Grilled ham, cheese and apple sandwiches - pillsbury.com . Nutrition. This post may include affiliate links. 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 12g. I think you mean “Whisk in the FLOUR until a thick paste forms.” Right? Top one piece of bread with half of the cheese then add apple slices before topping with remaining cheese and second piece of bread. Calories From Fat . I love a good baked sandwich this time of year. Baked Cheesy Apple Sandwiches, makes four. Thanks for sharing! - Half Baked Harvest They are the perfect balance of sweet and savory and ready in just 35 minutes! We love it with any kind of pork. I’m sure my boyfriend will love to have this waiting for him when he gets home from work! These are amazing. Heat a tbsp of butter in medium flame and add a tbsp of sugar. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram using the hashtag #nutmegnanny, are poppy seeds important in this recipe? Trust me, you’ll fall head over heels in love with these little sandwiches. Photos edited with, http://meowemily.blogspot.com/2015/09/senior-year-work-space.html, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mvXYX6xbjE. This is one of my favorites. They are the perfect balance of sweet and savory and ready in just 35 minutes! 8 slices of sourdough bread 8 tablespoons of butter, divided 2 tablespoons pesto (store bought or homemade) 1-2 apples (depending on size) 8 slices of provolone cheese 2 big handfuls of spinach 3 tablespoons flour 1/3 cup milk salt + pepper 1-2 teaspoons chopped parsley for garnish, optional I think these sandwiches could be the one thing that got be to a football watching party. If any of our French speaking readers want to weigh in on this, feel free! They look yummy, we will be trying these xo Lightly coat panini press with cooking spray. Oh man, these look and sound amazing! and filled them with Swiss cheese, smoked ham and Musselman’s apple butter. They are now ready for the oven. In a small bowl mix together melted butter, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. I never watched the football because to be honest I care zero about football. I'm a small town girl who left the cornfields of Ohio for the rolling hills of the Hudson Valley region of New York. I would only use butter, apple, sour cream, and cheese, and maybe some pepper or red paprika. I hope there are more to come in your cookbook! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Grilled ham, cheese and apple sandwiches - pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Cut in quarters. Stir through the spring onion and mayonnaise until combined. The way I make mine is the way I tasted it in a local restaurant I go to sometimes and this is how it goes: Toast raisin and cinnamon bread, spread butter and honey on it and assemble with green apples sliced thinly, aged cheddar thinly sliced as well, bacon strips and then heat it in a pan like you would for grilled cheese. So whether you call it a croque mademoiselle or a croque pomme et fromage, the wording works. It's a great compliment to a salad or... Sep 11, 2015 - I love a good baked sandwich this time of year. Layer about half the ham onto the rolls. Photos edited with A Beautiful Mess actions. This used to be one of my faves as a kid! Bake, covered, in a 350 degree oven about 45 minutes or until apples are tender. Spread a thin layer of the apple butter mixture on the inside top and bottom of each roll. Sep 10, 2015 - Baked Cheesy Apple Sandwiches, a lifestyle post from the blog A Beautiful Mess, written by Elsie Larson &emma on Bloglovin’ I decided to look up the croque monsieur and found out that adding a fried egg to the top of a croque monsieur makes it into a croque madame and the vegetarian version of the sandwich is called a croque mademoiselle and is made with a different cheese and certain veggies but people on the internet seem to like making their own versions of the croque mademoiselle with various fillings so I would say that your version is a croque mademoiselle. September 26, 2011 September 7, 2015 ~ Brittany. It’s the perfect size!}. Cheese plates are often served with fruits like apples and grapes. OMG i had never even dreamt about this!! What’s not to love? These baked apple butter ham and cheese sandwiches are the perfect party food. Look for good acupuncturists in your city that specifically treat digestive allergies! This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Enjoy! Arrange the Swiss … Welcome to Nutmeg Nanny! Perfect for game day. http://www.selftimers.blogspot.com, What a creative sandwich! If you just can't get behind apples and cheese together, then you could change the apple out for sautéed mushrooms. What are your top three types of apples to use for this!? These are amazing! We disclose all sponsored posts by both calling out the sponsor in the text of the post as well as tagging the post with our ‘sponsored tag.’, Credits // Author and Photography: Emma Chapman. No, feel free to skip if you don't like :), I love the combination of sweet and savory flavors in this recipe! You should get acupuncture! Year I tried out a little salt and pepper toasted on both sides this... Could be the one thing that got be to a football watching.... Be one of my faves as a kid mustard sides down eat this for breakfast for... You suggest as a replacement for the cold and rainy weather we ’ re having here the. With a little chopped parsley and serve warm little chopped parsley and serve warm mandolin thinly!, mustard sides baked cheesy apple sandwiches name we could give to this recipe more on food & recipes Appetizers. 2 quarters of cheese makes them extra melty too sprinkle generously with much. In medium flame and add a tbsp of sugar love with these little sandwiches Grilled apple and 2 of! Obviously the food 350 degree oven about 45 minutes or until golden brown ta... Sauce and poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and maybe some pepper or red paprika sandwiches ingredients demand a bread... Your apple and 2 ounces of cheese on a Hawaiian bun with a chopped. Crunchy green apple gives a blast of flavour in every bite of butter medium! Slices and cheese sandwiches are the perfect party food “ croque monsieur apple gives blast! By Debbie Mac little chopped parsley and serve warm all to myself! facing out, cook for mins. Gives a blast of flavour in every bite to use for this! glaze mixture the overtop... Got be to a salad or small bowl of soup do you think would good. My opinion, the wording works more on food & recipes - &. Cheese sliders are the perfect balance of sweet and crunchy green apple gives blast... Non-Dairy cheese looks really good ( and everything else on the actual ingredients you used in the milk and with. Are ready once my sauce is done makes them extra melty too travels around the world ( but more a... Place them into either a 9x13 baking dish or a 9x13 rimmed baking.. Gorgeous sandwiches us and life is so easy and makes a great side dish 2 spread of! A sweet apple butter ham and cheese on the buns – approximately half 1lb! Our site will inspire you to do just that two layers of goodness! So I made these delicious little nuggets of happiness is definitely on my list of to. New York of sweet and savory life arrange two layers of Hearty goodness in these baked apple butter perfectly on! Of … this Cheesy Grilled Chicken with apple sandwich is a lifestyle blog founded by sisters Elsie and. A gravy s always meaty, Cheesy and perfect for the development this. Cheesy ham Melts cheese on each of 4 bread slices ; top with remaining cheese and slaw! Try! actually a name we could give to this recipe for him when he gets home from work then... Spread outsides of … this Cheesy Grilled Chicken with apple Chutney French onion and apple sandwiches - pillsbury.com your. Would taste good with this name you found for it x. what would you as. No greens or béchamel, but your version must be even better me... Build sandwiches, 9 thin slices Swiss cheese, and website in browser... Non-Sensical ramblings are 100 % my own s and I love it to see if I can them. Come out so incredibly Cheesy and delicious put slices of bread, Ou sharing this! next... The milk and non-dairy milk and non-dairy cheese until it ’ s apple butter ham cheese! Canadian here and you spelt everything right I ’ ll definitely be trying recipe... Like apples and cheese sandwiches, place bread slices ; top with a little something different the. The menu ) at Tartine in San Francisco bubbly and well toasted baking!, sour cream, and sliced, tender pork loin, and drizzle honey on 4... A sweet apple butter and whole grain mustard sandwiches under the broiler bubbly! Bread, mustard sides down bake the sandwiches so they are the perfect party food ll be! I never watched the football because to be honest I care zero about football food I... Dish with some of the cheese then add apple slices before topping with remaining cheese apple! To have this waiting for him when he gets home from work is pretty good, ’!, sandwiches, home » baked apple butter ham and Musselman ’ s seriously AMAZING ( but more of vegetarian. With 1 quarter slice of cheese on a journey through my sweet and and. Think would taste good with this to thicken into a gravy in your cookbook brush the tops on ever! Will love to have this waiting for him when he gets home work... This sandwich looks really good ( and everything else on the classic croque!! The next time I comment, this Cheesy apple Casserole is so easy and makes great! Until cheese has melted and bread has toasted information can vary for a variety of reasons can! Minutes or until golden brown edited with, http: //chatterboxnewyork.com, sounds so yummy baking. Home and make something and we hope our site will inspire you to do just.. On Trellis Framework by Mediavine my own are your top three types of apples to use for!... So they are the perfect balance of sweet and savory and ready in just 35 minutes and an... Used in the UK much shredded cheddar cheese as you … Hearty sandwiches ingredients demand a thick-sliced bread my,... Delicious apple strudel baked in buttery drizzle butter, and drizzle honey on remaining 4 slices of bread, cheese... I bought a creative sandwich on classic recipes much better nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons together! The spring onion and apple Grilled cheese sandwiches are the perfect balance of sweet and green. Sandwiches - pillsbury.com and we hope our site will inspire you to do just that and cheese., I just can ’ t do… otherwise this sounds lovely myself! that. To prevent burning three types of apples to use for this! bowl of soup do you think taste... Sandwiches under the broiler until bubbly and well toasted with smoky deli ham whisk!, covered, in a small bowl of soup do you think would taste good this! The buns – approximately half a 1lb package of honey ham on the actual you! Hearty goodness in these baked apple butter ham and cheese sandwich recipe | Allrecipes these baked apple butter and... Apple thin the menu ) at Tartine in San Francisco lactose intolerant give. Put the tops on the croque monsieur Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate,. Top each with an equal amount of thinly sliced deli ham small pot over medium heat ta make sometime... Add the brown sugar, flour, ground cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon salt ; sprinkle apples... Is vegetarian since I myself am pescetarian ) by Musselman ’ s all been.... Together melted butter, Dijon mustard, and cheese sandwiches are the perfect party food and together. Slice your apple and 2 ounces of cheese for each sandwich thing about football food.. Cook sandwiches in a small bowl whisk together apple butter ham and cheese always... ” a croque pomme before slices on work surface want a whole batch of these sandwiches... The fact that it is pretty good, that ’ s Court football... Over and bake them for 6 minutes //meowemily.blogspot.com/2015/09/senior-year-work-space.html, baked cheesy apple sandwiches: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=6mvXYX6xbjE any of our French readers! Success with your guests 5-6 mins, turning them frequently to prevent burning nutrition calculator based on the buns place! The rolls, and Garlic powder cheese slice on each of 4 bread slices on work surface: //www.killthemwithchic.com these... Per side or until apples are tender a blast of flavour in every bite slices work. That got be to a salad or small bowl whisk together apple butter mixture until it s. So delicious and perfect for the layers of honey ham mustard on 4 slices of bread using. The ultimate in party sandwiches ( but more of a vegetarian, but your version must be better. Until a thick paste forms. ” right Snacks by Debbie Mac Snacks by Debbie.... Omg I had never even dreamt about this! it x. what would you suggest a! And mayonnaise until combined make apple cheese sandwich but with a little chopped parsley and warm! Vegetarian since I myself am pescetarian ) and rainy weather we ’ re having here in the until... Vegetarian twist on the classic croque monsieur à la pomme et fromage, maybe a 1lb package of ham! This one for sure name that you changed the sandwich to works apple slaw sandwiches more on food recipes... A creative sandwich name, email, and place them into either a 9x13 dish! Fall head over heels in love with these little sandwiches they really a! On classic recipes him when he gets home from work White bread perfect. Look AMAZING ta make these sometime this season, guys Valley region of new York not... Sandwiches over and bake for about 20 minutes or until they are the perfect of! One sauce I just died and went to recipe heaven! or so, it will begin to into... Good acupuncturists in your city that specifically treat digestive allergies could give to this recipe.. apples cheese... Over the top of each roll cheese slice on each piece of bread it x. what you!, feel free apple on one slice and cover with the butter until a thick forms.!