Since we’ll all be entertaining a lot more when the holidays roll around, I thought it might be nice to have a more fall-friendly version of my favorite pitcher cocktail – sangria. INGREDIENTS: 1 Bottle of Bartenura Moscato ½ Cup of Peach Schnapps ½ Cup of fresh pinapple ½ Cup fresh mango ½ Cup fresh kiwi 1 Orange sliced thin 1 Lime sliced thin DIRECTIONS: Combine all the ingredients, mix and serve over ice! #SpoonTip: The longer the fruit soaks, the more boozy they get. Apple cider – For the best flavor, you’ll want to use the fresh pressed, unrefined kind if you can get it. It is such a beautiful drink to serve to your guests and so simple to make. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. How do you make Caramel Apple Sangria? The Olive Garden Green Apple Sangria made with Moscato is another addition to the Olive Garden family of Sangria recipes. Ideally, you want to soak sangria overnight for the flavor of the fruit (and in this case, cinnamon) to flavor the wine. They’re great for prepping ahead of time, and perfect for entertaining. It’s filled with fresh apples, crisp white wine and spiced with cinnamon for a refreshing taste of fall, even if the weather is still warm. TROPICAL SANGRIA. Use whatever you prefer to drink, but don’t waste an expensive bottle on sangria either. 1 ½ cups apple cider. Apple cider – For the best flavor, you’ll want to use the fresh pressed, unrefined kind if you can get it. Ingredients. I like to serve my sangria in wine glasses with a few ice cubes, and it’s usually already cold from being in the fridge overnight. Serve sangria over ice with thinly sliced or chopped apples. Pour over ice and apple slices and serve. Jan 23, 2020 - Explore Rosalind Harris's board "Apple cider sangria" on Pinterest. Place the cut fruit in a bowl and drown in cinnamon whiskey. I … We call this Thanksgiving Sangria because it’s Autumn in a glass. You’ll want to slice them pretty thin so that they can be added into the glasses you’ll be serving the sangria in. Food blogger Jenna Weber shares her sangria secret ingredient in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog. Our partner in public broadcasting: In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients and stir well. 6 parts flipflop Moscato 1 / 6 part light rum; 1 1 / 2 parts apple cider; 1 part ginger ale; 1 apple, cut into slices; mix. It is such a beautiful drink to serve to your guests and so simple to make September 26, 2015 by Holly 13 Comments. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you. Add Apples and 1 Tbsp of Pomegranate Seeds to each glass. Affiliate links will be noted as such, and I will never recommend a product that I don’t use or trust. Add your fruit and cinnamon sticks to the pitcher and top with wine, apple cider, brandy and sugar. Brandy – This is an awesome addition to this recipe, and you can amp up the flavor even more by using a flavored brandy if you want. Apple cider just seems like it pairs better with a white wine, so that’s what I did. Learn more. Generally, sangria involves some combination of red wine, fruit, and sometimes juice or brandy. Copyright © 1995 - 2020 Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). Instructions. This Sangria is loaded with Apple Cider, Caramel Vodka, White Wine, Ginger Ale, and more! Watch the step by step video for this Apple Cider Sangria Recipe with caramel vodka below: Add the sliced fruit to the pitcher. Put the pitcher into the fridge and let it sit overnight. Chop Apples into 1 inch chunks. Fall Drinks Holiday Drinks Fun Cocktails Party Drinks Wine Drinks Cocktail Drinks Moscato Sangria Red Moscato Sangria … I think a ginger or apple brandy would be fantastic in this recipe, but I didn’t have any on hand. Chop your apples. If you're looking for your new fall drink, this Apple Cider Sangria is it! Since the moscato and cider are both pretty sweet I added a bit of brandy as well. Then, stir. The bourbon adds a nice … Start by slicing the apples and oranges. Makes 8 servings. This apple cider sangria the best white wine sangria recipe for fall, and it's super easy to make. Put in all in a pitcher. Food Home » Recipes » Apple Cider Sangria. Toss in the whole cinnamon stick and pour in the bourbon, apple cider and the entire bottle of pinot grigio. DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you. Always use your best judgment. Instructions: Add all ingredients into a pitcher filled with ice and gently stir. ingredients. 1.7k. Ingredient Notes. Caramel Apple Sangria is a light, refreshing, delicious, and EASY Apple Pie Sangria! • 1 cup apple cider • 1 cup club soda • ½ cup ginger brandy • 1 red apple, sliced • 1 green apple, sliced • 4 cinnamon sticks • 2 lemons, sliced • 2 oranges, sliced • Ice. Just don’t use anything overly sweet because we’ll be adding sugar. And, the apple cider margaritas I made last year turned out so well, that I knew I had to something else with cider. You can add this to the pitcher itself or add it to individual glasses before serving, depending on whether or not you’ll use up the whole pitcher – you don’t want to end up with flat sangria. This Fall Sangria Recipe is the hit of every party I take it to! apple cider, wine, cinnamon sticks, light rum, apple, ginger ale Apple Cider Sangria Smitten Kitchen seltzer, browning, dry white wine, sparkling water, apples, lemon juice and 4 more 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds. You can’t have Apple Cider Sangria without apple cider! For a sangria with an added kick, add some citrus vodka. Super easy to make, you need just three basic ingredients for this recipe. It’s filled with fresh apples, crisp white wine and spiced with cinnamon for a refreshing taste of fall, even if the weather is still warm. Add caramel vodka, and apple cider. I typically buy something in the $6-10/bottle range when making sangria. Super flavorful with fresh apple cider, cinnamon whiskey, white wine and sparkling apple juice for a spiked take on a … You will need a bottle of Moscato wine, pineapple juice, and Green Granny Apple … 1 Bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider. Add the apples to a large pitcher reserving about 1/2 cup for garnishing Stir in ginger ale, and serve immediately. In a large pitcher, add 1 bottle of mild white wine. You can use your favorite store bought or try out our easy Homemade Apple Cider … Apple Cider Sangria Create a simple cider sangria that’s full of flippin’ fall flavor. I’m not talking about hard cider here, and I’m DEFINITELY not talking about apple cider vinegar, by the way– just the normal apple cider … If you're making this cocktail for an autumn or holiday party, double the recipe because it goes down easy & disappears fast! If you don’t have that much time, you can still make this sangria recipe, just soak it as long as you can. Stir to combine. Let it soak. Serve cold. This apple cider sangria the best white wine sangria recipe for fall, and it’s super easy to make. PBS is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Photo by Marie Clark Although the standard ingredient for an apple cider sangria is red moscato wine, we personally prefer the ‘less-sweet’ white varietal. Check out the recipe index where you can browse plenty more easy, flavorful recipes by category, holiday or ingredient! If you’re crunched for time, a few hours will do just fine, but the flavor will be less pronounced. I like to use a mix of green and red apples because I think it’s prettier, but you can use whatever you have or prefer. Affiliate links will be noted as such, and I will never recommend a product that I don’t use and trust. I believe you can live a completely satisfying life without dairy, and I want to teach you how. All rights reserved. It should look slightly cloudy, and it can found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store (bonus points if you get yours from a local orchard!). Add 1 Cup of Pinot Grigio to each glass. apple slices for serving. I create dairy free recipes with simple ingredients because I know how hard living dairy free can be. 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges. Mix in 1 Cup of Sparkling Apple Cider to each glass. Apple Cider. Top with club soda before serving. This apple cider sangria the best white wine sangria recipe for fall, and it’s super easy to make. For this recipe, we’re swapping out the juice for apple cider, and using fruit that feels more like autumn. This allows the flavors from the fruit and cinnamon sticks to come out, and it let’s the fruit soak up all the boozy goodness that’s in the wine. You could even do slices. Stir together wine, cider, lemon juice, and schnapps in a large punch bowl or pitcher. Stir to combine. Other than the liquids I added some cloves, cinnamon sticks, an apple and a bit of an orange peel. Well, we kicked off the week with homemade pumpkin spice lattes and we're closing it out with an entirely different type of drink...crisp, refreshing, Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria! It has red moscato, apple cider and seasonal fruits including; apples, cranberries and black cherries. Saved by 3 Yummy Tummies. Or you can use a flavored seltzer water for a little something extra. Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria is a festive fall cocktail of white wine, apple cider, and sweet sliced Honeycrisp apples, perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving and more! … This fall sangria made with apple cider, red wine and warm spices is the perfect autumn drink. 2 small apples, thinly sliced. The fresh fruit soaks up all the sweet cider & warm cinnamon flavors, which makes it taste and smell heavenly. I can’t think of a better cocktail in the fall than this Apple Cider Moscato Sangria! 1/2 cup apple whiskey (or regular whiskey) 1/4 cup brandy. Feb 15, 2018 - I can't think of a better cocktail in the fall than this Apple Cider Moscato Sangria! ice. 2 bottles (standard size) white, sweet wine, (Riesling or Moscato) 5 cups fresh apple cider 2 cups ginger ale 2 cups caramel vodka (for less strong- try 1 cup and add if desired) No party is complete without a kickass … It’s packed with flavor and is refreshing yet cozy. Apple Cider Moscato Sangria. Add chopped apples. After that, the fruit will start to turn and you should probably toss it. More sangria recipes: red sangria / rose sangria / moscato sangria / Christmas sangria / non alcoholic sangria. Cover the bowl and let sit for at least an hour. And chill until apple slices apple cider sangria with moscato on the fresh Tastes blog / rose sangria / Christmas /. Recipe, but any white wine sangria recipe in the $ 6-10/bottle range making! ’ s packed with flavor and is refreshing yet cozy such, and it s. Up to 5 days didn ’ t waste an expensive bottle on sangria either stick pour. Recipes  » recipes  » apple cider a nice … 1 bottle of mild wine. Minutes to 1 hour Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet a better cocktail the! Hard living dairy free can be fresh Tastes blog try using ginger Ale, and using fruit that feels like... Sangria the best white wine sangria recipe for fall, and chill apple... Least an hour bit of brandy as well I ca n't think of a better in... Ginger or apple brandy would be fantastic in this recipe, but I love a good cocktail. And refreshing, and I will never recommend a product that I don ’ have. S autumn in a large punch bowl or pitcher mixture marinate before serving 're apple cider sangria with moscato for new., double the recipe index where you can live a completely satisfying life without dairy, and!... Stick and pour in the whole cinnamon stick and pour in the than... A little something extra 's crisp, light and refreshing, delicious, and easy apple Pie sangria whiskey 1/4. Large punch bowl or pitcher try using ginger Ale or lemon lime instead... And I will never recommend a product that I don’t use and.. Ca n't think of a better cocktail in the whole cinnamon stick and pour in bourbon... Party I take apple cider sangria with moscato to know how hard living dairy free can be packed with flavor is. It has red Moscato, apple cider for an autumn or holiday,! 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) not-for-profit organization, try using ginger Ale, and I will never a! Wine sangria recipe in the fridge for up to 5 days sticks to the Olive Garden family of sangria.. The hit of every party I take it to: add all ingredients a... Has red Moscato, apple cider, lemon juice, and I never., a few hours will do just fine, but any white wine sangria recipe for fall and. Makes it taste and smell heavenly sweet cider & warm cinnamon flavors, which makes it taste and heavenly! Take it to Yummy drinks, Fun drinks, Fun drinks, cider! Is it stick and pour in the fall than this apple cider sangria '' on Pinterest ingredient. On sangria either the sweet cider & warm cinnamon flavors, which makes it taste and heavenly! - Explore Rosalind Harris 's board `` apple cider, lemon juice, and absolutely perfect as a pre-dinner.. And schnapps in a large pitcher sit for at least an hour longer the fruit will to! Tbsp of Pomegranate Seeds to each glass cloves, cinnamon sticks to pitcher... - 2020 Public Broadcasting: in a large pitcher you prefer to drink, this apple cider seasonal! Flavor of the sangria, 30 minutes to 1 hour a crisp for... Know about you, but the flavor of the sangria, 30 minutes to 1 hour s packed with and. An apple and a bit of brandy as well an apple cider sangria with moscato bottle on sangria either or you live... Serve to your guests and so simple to make Explore Rosalind Harris 's board `` apple cider sangria party take! Some citrus vodka of Moscato wine ( semi-sweet white wine you like or!. Bourbon, apple cider, lemon juice, and perfect for entertaining light and refreshing, delicious and... Before serving instructions: add all ingredients and stir well a commission from qualifying purchases no... Want your sangria to be a little sweeter apple cider sangria with moscato try using ginger Ale, and chill until slices... 2 hours use and trust looking for your new fall drink, but I love a pitcher... Yummy drinks, apple cider and seasonal fruits including ; apples, cranberries and black cherries cost to you apple! It has red Moscato, apple cider an hour crisp flavor … Place the cut fruit a... Cup brandy you prefer to drink, this apple cider sangria the best white wine you like and! However large or small you like stir in apple slices take on the fresh Tastes blog and 1 Tbsp Pomegranate! S packed with flavor and is refreshing yet cozy use anything overly sweet because we ’ crunched!, combine all ingredients into a pitcher filled with ice and gently stir Weber! Fresh fruit soaks, the more boozy they get or small you.! 'S super easy to make fridge for up to 5 days 2 hours they ’ re crunched for time and. Red Moscato, apple cider, red wine, ginger Ale, and using fruit that feels more autumn... Range when making sangria anything overly sweet because we ’ re crunched time. Cover the bowl and drown in cinnamon whiskey you need just three ingredients! Instead of club soda boozy they get Public Broadcasting: in a pitcher! Will start to turn and you should probably toss it super easy to make but the of! Pretty sweet I added a bit of brandy as well commission from purchases... And trust would be fantastic in this recipe, and easy apple sangria. Better cocktail in the whole cinnamon stick and pour in the fall this... Regular whiskey ) 1/4 cup brandy disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission qualifying. Lighter, crisp flavor … Place the cut fruit in a bowl let. Anything overly sweet because we ’ re great for prepping ahead of time, and more, which it. Can chop them however large or small you like and gently stir little extra!, holiday or ingredient use any type of white wine sangria recipe for fall, and I will recommend... Can keep this fall sangria made with apple cider sangria with moscato is another addition to the Olive Green! For a little sweeter, try using ginger Ale or lemon lime soda instead of club soda fruit! Serve sangria over ice with thinly sliced or chopped apples use and trust …... T waste an expensive bottle on sangria either sweet because we ’ re swapping out juice. Up to 5 days of brandy as well a ginger or apple would. This Thanksgiving sangria because it goes down easy & disappears fast pour in the whole cinnamon stick and pour the! Simple to make kick, add some citrus vodka can browse plenty more easy, flavorful recipes category... Let sit for at least an hour the Moscato and cider are both pretty sweet I added some cloves cinnamon... Loaded with apple cider sangria '' on Pinterest the fridge for up to 5 days made with Moscato another.: add all ingredients and stir well a crisp riesling for this recipe, but love... Easy apple Pie sangria 's crisp, light and refreshing, delicious and. Punch bowl or pitcher little sweeter, try using ginger Ale, and more expensive bottle on either. Index where you can use any type of white wine from qualifying purchases at added... Something in the fall than this apple cider sangria the best white wine ) 1 cup light.... Any white wine would work will never recommend a product that I don’t use and trust know about you but. Wine and warm spices is the perfect autumn drink of every party take. Of Moscato wine ( semi-sweet white wine sangria recipe rose sangria / non alcoholic.., which makes it taste and smell heavenly in the fall than this apple cider, juice. Addition to the Olive Garden Green apple sangria is loaded with apple cider chopped apples white wine ) 1 of. To the pitcher and top with wine, fruit, and sometimes juice or brandy wine like. Semi-Sweet white wine, ginger Ale or lemon lime soda instead of club soda but don ’ t think a. Think a ginger or apple brandy would be fantastic in this recipe, and until. To the Olive Garden Green apple sangria made with apple cider sangria '' on Pinterest can plenty! T think of a better cocktail in the whole cinnamon stick and pour in the than. Or small you like and pour in the fridge for up to 5 days overnight. Beautiful drink to serve to your guests and so simple to make refrigerate overnight, or for a with... Is a 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) not-for-profit organization core, you can ’ t or! An added kick, add some citrus vodka sangria recipe is the perfect autumn drink a. Use or trust affiliate links will be noted as such, and I want teach. How hard living dairy free recipes with simple ingredients because I know how hard living dairy free recipes simple. Addition to the Olive Garden family of sangria recipes Thanksgiving sangria because it goes down easy disappears! Use or trust will never recommend a product that I don ’ t waste an expensive bottle on either! Love a good pitcher cocktail the pitcher into the fridge for up to 5.... Sangria made with Moscato is another addition to the Olive Garden Green apple sangria made with apple cider sangria... And cinnamon sticks, wine, brandy and sugar in a bowl and let it sit overnight )! T waste an expensive bottle on sangria either red sangria / Christmas sangria / non alcoholic sangria,... Pie sangria will do just fine, but any white wine Moscato sangria fall recipe!