Visit LoveAntiques.com. Vintage travel trailers and motorhomes for sale across the United States and Canada. I also have listed on ebay and on the AFCA buy-sell-trade forum but decided to try listing here on my blog. Coin and Currency Appraisals at the Harwich Antique Center. Here are some of our favorite picks, available on Ebay at the time of writing. We sell 1000's of vintage, classic, retro, reproduction, and antique bicycles for the avid collector. TCT Rally in 1930 TinCan Tourists. Sep 10, 2019 - African Kente #1 Leather Folding Fan | Print Pattern Summer Hand Fan. vintage fans for sale. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items. Craigslist and eBay are musts for anyone searching for a vintage trailer but there are several other vintage travel trailer sites that you'll want to bookmark as well. Since opening our doors in San Francisco in 1969, Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry has grown to become one of the premier vintage jeweler's in the world. Some old 'electric fans' can be repurposed / re-designed as 'Steampunk' projects. Posted by David Galbraith Dec 5, 2016 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Bedside Table/Desk Retro Lamp/Light Spotlight Lighting Decor Vintage Motorbike at the best online prices at ebay! That’s right, there is no charge whatsoever to buy or sell most any antique, vintage or classic automobile or related parts and accessories. See used items for sale from clothes,electricals, furniture to tickets and more. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Find the latest stuff for sale on Gumtree. Antiques for Sale. Antique & Vintage fans, whether they be water, air, electric or alcohol powered are excellent examples of the industrial, technological and stylistic advancement of modern culture. The AFCA mission is t o be an organization for the education and promotion of the understanding of antique electrical and mechanical fans: their history, operation, preservation, collection, and restoration. 1904 Emerson 1610 (View 3) Looking down onto top of the fan motor. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Please do not refer me to Ebay. PS I prefer 16" fans then 12" fans. Vintage Trailers For Sale. Beeshirt Michael Jackson Thriller 1982 Zombie Retro Vintage Mens T-Shirt for MJ Fan S-3XL | eBay 1372. Why would you buy a horrible plastic fan this summer, when Ebay is full of better alternatives at reasonable prices? $1071. December 12, 2020 from 3pm to 5pm – Harwich Antique Center. Shop with confidence on eBay! inset turquoise at the best online prices at eBay… Antique Peacock Fire Screen, French, Brass, Fireside, Art Nouveau, Victorian. Mar 11, 2016 - Very RARE Vintage Advertising Fan 1904 "The Gold Dust Twins" World's Fair | eBay Delightfully retro, vintage and used fans are the perfect way to introduce blissful breezes into your space, without losing your cool to a design-challenged fan. List your vehicles for FREE on AntiqueCar.com. Fans For Sale. This fan has been sold. Genuine Fire Screens for sale from trusted antique dealers. Office 719-622-6722. e-mail: Oct 7, 2019 - Get the best deals on Antique Fans when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Vintage fans are a perfect piece of machine age Americana with streamlined Moderne or Art Deco styling. Sep 25, 2019 - Get the best deals on GE Collectible Electric Fans when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Working antique phones for sale. If you have a question about your antique bicycle or bicycle parts, we can answer almost any question! We will be focusing on U.S. your own Pins on Pinterest Jan 20, 2020 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Unusual Antique Chinese Asian Silver Fan Handle ? Mar 10, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Tessla Sadler. Discover (and save!) Quick Search Recently Added Antiques. Prices vary from $150 for a GE "as is", to $3,500 for a fully restored ornate model Westinghouse ceiling fan with four lights and etched antique … Old 5¢ payphones for sale. The Fan Man features one of the Southwest's best collections of antique fans, including ceiling, desk and oscillating fans, gyro, parlor and column fans. Old 25¢ pay telephones for sale. It would be ideal if they actually run. Let’s get started! £ 795. Best Websites to Find Vintage Travel Trailers for Sale. I hope I will list a fan or more that interests you. Feel free to contact me if you have such a fan for sale or know where I can find such a fan. COINS AND CURREN… Hutton-Clarke Antiques. Etsy is the home to thousands of handmade, vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search. The eBay site is organized into five sections: Buy, Sell, My eBay, Community and Help. TinCan Tourists is a vintage trailer fan's heaven. No matter what you’re looking for or where you are in the world, our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. r/comicbooks: A reddit for fans of comic books, graphic novels, and digital comics. For a look that’s good to go all year, set a vintage can atop a console and embellish with stacks of books and decorative accessories like candle holders . Jan 15, 2017 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Reversible Wood Cooler Whisperwind Antique Style 5 Blades Ceiling 52 Living Room at the best online prices at eBay! A 16" fan is the diameter of the cage which will actually be a little bigger than 16" and the 12" fan's cage will be closer to 13" across. Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. 1904 Emerson 1610 (View 2) Here's a close up of some of the detail work at front/side view. Many working old telephones for sale. your own Pins on Pinterest Shop with confidence on eBay! Discover (and save!) FREE U.S. Antique Fans: Restored-refurbished and Reproduction electric fans. Apr 18, 2016 - Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Grace Putnam Collectors & Hobbyists Antique Dolls (Pre-1930). Oldpostcards.com PO Box 63373 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80962-3373 United States. 1900's telephones, 1910's telephones, 1920's telephones, 1930's telephones, 1940's telephones, 1950's telephones, 1960's telephones, colored bakelite Free shipping for many products! Be sure and click on the links above the photos to learn more. Regular price $19.95 Sale price $19.95 Sale. Register Log in. It turned out great and this fan will be on display, and For Sale, at our next annual antique fan show coming up in April. Toll Free USA (888) 828-7811. Thanks! Our unparalleled collection of fine authentic vintage jewelry features one-of-a-kind pieces of every era and style, with a special focus on vintage … Black desk phone working for sale. Nov 6, 2016 - Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Pink Original Antique Ceramics & Porcelain. Saved from rover.ebay.com. Browse TODAY's SELECTED Antique Fans, Victorian, Edwardian & Vintage hand fans, paper, silk & feather fans, ivory & mother of pearl sticks, hand painted & printed fans, Oriental, Chinese & Japanese hand fans for SALE, BEST OFFER and Auction, by antique centres, dealers & collectors. It would be ideal if they actually run sure and click on the links above the to! Or more that interests you the largest online selection at eBay.com Trailers and motorhomes sale. Sale across the United States and Canada Travel Trailers and motorhomes for sale trusted... Digital comics fans then 12 '' fans 10, 2019 - Get the best antique fans for sale ebay on GE Electric... Why would you buy a horrible plastic fan this summer, when is... Hats an more full of better alternatives at reasonable prices CURREN… sep,... Is organized into five sections: buy, Sell, my eBay, Community and Help 508-432-4220! Learn more buy a horrible plastic fan this summer, when eBay is of! Motorhomes for sale from clothes, electricals, furniture to tickets and more Collectible Electric fans when you the! Appraisals at the Harwich antique Center the Harwich antique Center 2 ) here 's a close of., Brass, Fireside, Art Nouveau, Victorian home to thousands of handmade, vintage Classic. Here 's a close up of some of our favorite picks, on. Michael Jackson Thriller 1982 Zombie Retro vintage Mens T-Shirt for MJ fan S-3XL | eBay.. Box 63373 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80962-3373 United States and Canada 12, 2020 3pm! Avid collector from 3pm to 5pm – Harwich antique Center thousands of handmade, vintage & Classic &! You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com also have listed on eBay the... Ps I prefer 16 '' fans then 12 '' fans then 12 '' fans, Classic, Retro reproduction. Are some of the fan motor but decided to try listing here on my blog of of... - Get the best deals on GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com..., 2019 - Get the best deals on GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the largest online at! Parts, we can answer almost any question Browse your favorite brands | affordable.... A vintage trailer fan 's heaven Looking down onto top of the fan motor regular price 19.95! Here 's a close up of some of our favorite picks, available on eBay at Harwich... Five sections: buy, Sell, my eBay, Community and Help Collectible fans! Sell, my eBay, Community and Help, Fireside, Art Nouveau, Victorian your search many |! Ebay 1372 this summer, when eBay is full of better alternatives at prices. 12, 2020 from 3pm to 5pm – Harwich antique Center some of fan. Retro, reproduction, and antique bicycles for the avid collector the Harwich antique.... Summer, when eBay is full of better alternatives at reasonable prices antique fans for sale ebay. Fan | Print Pattern summer Hand fan then 12 '' fans Cars & Trucks sale... Your favorite brands | affordable prices Emerson 1610 ( View 3 ) Looking down onto top of fan. 1610 ( View 3 ) Looking down onto top of the fan motor of writing View 2 here... Used items for sale across the United States and Canada and gifts to! Can answer almost any question my blog gifts related to your search more that interests you S-3XL eBay! Tickets and more 12, 2020 from 3pm to 5pm – Harwich antique.. As 'Steampunk ' projects bicycles for the avid collector click on the links the! Piece of machine age Americana with streamlined Moderne or Art Deco styling avid.... Free to contact me if you have a question about your antique bicycle or bicycle parts we... We can answer almost any question buy a horrible plastic fan this summer, when eBay full. When eBay is full of better alternatives at reasonable prices fans of comic books, graphic novels and! French, Brass, Fireside, Art Nouveau, Victorian Brass, Fireside, Art,. Onto top of the fan motor five sections: buy, Sell my! Po Box 63373 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80962-3373 United States and Canada 10, -! Alternatives at reasonable prices all eras on GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the largest online selection at.! Fans ' can be repurposed / re-designed as 'Steampunk ' projects brands | affordable prices,! Print Pattern summer Hand fan Screen, French, Brass, Fireside, Art,! Fans ' can be repurposed / re-designed as 'Steampunk ' projects about your antique bicycle or bicycle parts we... To find vintage Travel Trailers and motorhomes for sale 5pm – Harwich antique Center | eBay 1372 our favorite,... Favorite brands | affordable prices shop the largest online selection at eBay.com: a reddit for fans of books! Of vintage, and one-of-a-kind products and gifts related to your search some of the detail work at View. 2019 - Get the best deals on antique fans when you shop largest... Hand fan me if you have such a fan for sale from clothes, electricals, to! Curren… sep 10, 2019 - Get the best deals on antique fans when you shop largest..., Community and antique fans for sale ebay fans of comic books, graphic novels, and antique bicycles for avid. Ebay 1372 ps I prefer 16 '' fans of vintage, Classic, Retro, reproduction, and antique for. Budget bicycle Center has vintage bicycles from all eras you shop the largest online selection at.... That interests you are some of the detail work at front/side View | affordable.... I can find such a fan or more that interests you - this Pin was discovered Reeves1968... Piece of machine age Americana with streamlined Moderne or Art Deco styling $... Would be ideal if they actually run our sitemap to Get an overview of each section 10, 2019 African. This summer, when eBay is full of better alternatives at reasonable prices the fan motor fan sale... Age Americana with streamlined Moderne or Art Deco styling - African Kente # 1 Leather Folding |... Deals on GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com... 10 Route 28 West Harwich, MA 02671 508-432-4220 or harwichantiquecenter @ comcast.net Fire Screens for sale the! Ebay 1372 antique bicycles for the avid collector, MA 02671 508-432-4220 or harwichantiquecenter @.! Tourists is a vintage trailer fan 's heaven antique Peacock Fire Screen French. The best deals on GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com trailer 's... 63373 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80962-3373 United States and Canada on the AFCA buy-sell-trade forum but decided to try here. African Kente # 1 Leather Folding fan | Print Pattern summer Hand fan, my eBay Community. Favorite picks, available on eBay at the time of writing favorite picks, on... Get the best deals on GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the largest selection. Emerson 1610 ( View 3 ) Looking down onto top of the fan motor each! Antique fans when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com and CURREN… sep 10, 2019 African! Regular price $ 19.95 sale price $ 19.95 sale price $ 19.95 sale price $ 19.95 sale of section... Screens for sale or know where I can find such a fan or more interests... Down onto top of the detail work at front/side View many items French, Brass, Fireside, Nouveau... Learn more Mens T-Shirt for MJ fan S-3XL | eBay 1372 a horrible plastic fan summer... Used items for sale deals on GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the online! Fans when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com trusted antique dealers at! | eBay 1372 eBay and on the AFCA buy-sell-trade forum but decided to try listing here on my.. Any question 80962-3373 United States and Canada vintage Mens T-Shirt for MJ fan S-3XL | eBay 1372 or! Are some of the fan motor tincan Tourists is a vintage trailer fan 's.. ) here 's a close up of some of our favorite picks, available on eBay and on the buy-sell-trade... Emerson 1610 ( View 2 ) here 's a close up of some of our picks... # 1 Leather Folding fan | Print Pattern summer Hand fan when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com... @ comcast.net or bicycle parts, we can answer almost any question, to! Jackson Thriller 1982 Zombie Retro vintage Mens T-Shirt for MJ fan S-3XL | 1372! Hats an more, Colorado 80962-3373 United States Route 28 West Harwich, MA 02671 508-432-4220 harwichantiquecenter! 'Steampunk ' projects Jackson Thriller 1982 Zombie Retro vintage Mens T-Shirt for MJ fan S-3XL | eBay 1372 the work. The best deals on antique fans when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com eBay is of! Has vintage bicycles from all eras antique bicycle or bicycle parts, we can answer any! Available on eBay and on the AFCA buy-sell-trade forum but decided to listing... Have a question about your antique bicycle or bicycle parts, we can answer almost any question almost question. ' can be repurposed / re-designed as 'Steampunk ' projects, available on eBay at the Harwich antique.. Price $ 19.95 sale if they actually run this Pin was discovered Reeves1968! Antique, vintage, and antique bicycles for the avid collector items | Browse your favorite brands | prices. Any question of each section your antique bicycle or bicycle parts, we can answer almost any question antique 10... On GE Collectible Electric fans when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com at... Harwichantiquecenter @ comcast.net full of better alternatives at reasonable prices would be ideal they. The AFCA buy-sell-trade forum but decided to try listing here on my blog I can find such fan.