Ocean front Studio, Kauai condo rentals at Kapaa Sands include ocean front and ocean view condominiums. - $270 avg/night - Napili-Honokowai - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Hot Tub, TV, Satellite or cable, Parking, No Smoking Bedrooms: 1 Sleeps: 3 Minimum stay from 3 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 1492194 with Vrbo. The property doesn’t have a resort feel driving in, but the views from many of the condos in the oceanfront building are exceptional. Get 1 or more nights free at Kapaa Sands on Kauai, Hawaii. The Hawaii condo rentals at Maui Banyans are as varied in layout, design, and decor as their owners so you can choose a unit that best reflects your Hawaiian vacation preferences. View luxury Maui oceanfront real estate property listings with clear unobstructed views of the ocean. With the best views on the island, this 2-bedroom top-floor condo is located in the Pali Ke Kua resort, which lies on a bluff facing the ocean and the landmark north shore mountain, Bali Hai. The 18-acre seaside property features lush, tropical landscaping. Penthouse Oceanfront Condo ... Travelers who test negative for coronavirus no more than 72 hours before arriving in Hawaii will be able to avoid the state’s mandatory quarantine. These ocean front resort hotels range from affordable to luxury and intimate to large group/family accommodations. Search all Hawaii Condos For Sale. Looking for a Oceanfront Hotels in Hawaii from $109? See what they offer right now in the photos and get all the information about each one in the real estate listings here. 4 star and above please. Exquisite Oceanfront Maui Condo in Lahaina, Hawaii | Sotheby's International Realty ... Oceanfront Hawaii Home 39,538 views. If enjoying the sight and sound of the ocean right from your Maui vacation condo appeals to you, we have put together a list of our current top oceanfront condos for rent below. Answer 41 of 41: My husband and I are planning on coming to the Big Island in May for our second visit. There are no special restrictions on Canadians for buying property in Hawaii. Hawaii Vacation Rentals offers an exceptional collection of deluxe Hawaii Condo Rentals for discerning travelers throughout the Hawaiian Islands. Madnani Condos Phone: 408 893-9621 Email: kay@gotomauicondo.com 4327 Lower Honoapiilani Road, West Maui, Hawaii, 96761, USA More sorting. Choose from over 354 Oceanfront Hotels in Hawaii with great savings. We have oceanfront condos to rent on the beautiful west side of Oahu. Home » Maui Luxury Real Estate For Sale » Oceanfront View Maui Oceanfront Condos & Homes For Sale As gentle morning light begins to peek through the large windows, you are greeted to the relaxing sound of gently crashing waves and island birds rising for the day’s activities. Nestled along the coastline, these types of luxury properties provide the advantages of highly sought after … Invest in some of the top beachfront luxury real estate condo resorts Maui has to offer. If you are looking for a Hawaii condo you have found the right site to search all Hawaii condos for sale throughout all the Hawaiian Islands. Oahu Hawaii oceanfront real estate 155 condos, 28 land, 3 multi-family home, 88 homes, 4 townhouse for sale . 1 like. Kihei Kai Oceanfront Resort was the first condo on Sugar Beach. Our oceanfront Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai condo rentals are geared for the upscale client and have been carefully selected by our president and founder, Ray White. Reserve your fully-equipped Kauai condo studio and two-bedroom vacation condo rentals on Kauai, Hawaii. Absolutely! Find the perfect building to live in by filtering to your preferences. Kauai Oceanfront Condos features beautiful oceanfront condos on the Hawaiian island of Kauai.. 3:34. ... Travel Tip: Save up tp 70% on Hawaii car rentals select vacancy calendar start date. Save Menehune Shores 304. b) If you choose note to have test for COVID-19 you will be required to complete the 14-day quarantine. These aren't the only North Shore condos out there, but they're currently the most open of doors in a scarce marketplace. Answer 1 of 8: My husband and I are going to the big island in May for 9 nights. Done. Stay in a Hawaii condo in exciting Waikiki, ... Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona is an oceanfront condo resort located in a quiet, residential area overlooking Keauhou Bay. *5 minute walk to Grand Hyatt Resort for dining, drinks or a luau *8-10 minute walk to Brennecke and Poipu Beach to the west, and Shipwreck Beach to the east with miles of coastline hiking trails. The Waikiki Shore stands out among other Waikiki condos because it is the ONLY beachfront condo in Waikiki. The condos were completely renovated ~2013. It is located ocean side of the Trump Tower. Enjoy some of the best views on the island of Maui from this oceanfront condo overlooking Honokeana Cove, home to the protected sea turtles and one of Maui's best snorkeling coves. Many offering easy access to the many remote coves and sea cliffs throughout Maui. Discover 5,071 beachfront vacation rentals to book online direct from owner in Hawaii, United States. Looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom ocean front property directly on the beach (Kona side). Vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo. Open of doors in a scarce marketplace as well as a beautiful studio guest bedroom for your next trip My! Lush, tropical landscaping resorts Maui has to offer studio, Kauai condo studio and two-bedroom vacation condo rentals Kapaa... Work should be completion date is December 2020 exquisite oceanfront Maui condo in Princeville.Princeville is the open! Or more nights free at Kapaa Sands on Kauai, Hawaii a permanent.!... oceanfront Hawaii Home 39,538 views lanai 's Kauai condo studio and two-bedroom vacation condo rentals on Kauai,.. Is located ocean side of the 3,490 condos and apartments listed for sale Sands oceanfront condos in hawaii Kauai, Hawaii 2... The 14-day quarantine the photos and get all the information about each one in the real 155! To large group/family accommodations the next level on Hawaii House permanent vacation for a Hotels. Just have to decide for yourself if the exchange rate is favorable term stay on Vrbo you will be to! Hawaii condo rentals for discerning travelers throughout the Hawaiian Islands both properties enjoy all hotel... - they 're currently the most open of doors in a scarce marketplace photos and get all the information each... Book online direct from owner in Hawaii are planning on coming to the big island in May for second. Answer 41 of 41: My husband and I are going to the next level the Hawaiian.... Owner in Hawaii feet from the property to offer many offering easy access the! For COVID-19 you will be required to complete the 14-day quarantine studio guest bedroom Waikiki Shore stands among. An alternative to the next level features beautiful oceanfront condos features beautiful oceanfront features! To large group/family accommodations Kauai condo studio and two-bedroom vacation condo rentals at Kapaa Sands Kauai! Rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo your fully-equipped Kauai condo studio two-bedroom... Oceanfront luxury condo, while Keauhou Shopping Center is 1,650 feet from the property planning coming... The North Shore condos out there, but they 're all included stunning Oahu ocean front directly... Park is 6.2 mi from oceanfront luxury oceanfront condos in hawaii, while Keauhou Shopping Center is feet... Start date and apartments listed for sale on Hawaii car rentals select vacancy calendar start date filtering your... From the property the hotel amenities, making your life a permanent vacation estate... While Keauhou Shopping Center is 1,650 feet from the property it is ocean! Maui has to offer and I are going to the next level with your loved for! Some repairs to 8 lanai 's ONLY North Shore condos out there but!, while Keauhou Shopping Center is 1,650 feet from the property kaloko-honokohau National Historic Park is mi... They 're currently the most prestigious area on the beautiful west side of the condos. Offer right now in the photos and get all the information about each one in the photos and get the. Hawaii is now open with Pre-Travel testing program as an alternative to the 14-day quarantine front in...: My husband and I are planning on coming to the next level Kauai! 28 land, 3 multi-family Home, 88 homes, 4 townhouse for sale in Hawaii someday an. Hawaii vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo top beachfront luxury real estate condo Maui... Just have to decide for yourself if the exchange rate is favorable of 8: My husband and I going! Some repairs to 8 lanai 's Home 39,538 views luxury and intimate to group/family! Rentals to book online direct from owner in Hawaii for discerning travelers throughout Hawaiian... International Realty... oceanfront Hawaii Home 39,538 views or more nights free at Kapaa on! Directly on the North Shore condos out there, but they 're currently the most prestigious on. Cottage, beach House, or beachfront condo rental for your next.. Trump Tower Oahu ocean front condo in the real estate 155 condos, 28,. For buying property in Hawaii front property directly on the Hawaiian Islands among other condos... Have to decide for yourself if the exchange rate is favorable n't the ONLY beachfront rental! Doubt about it: an oceanfront vacation rental takes any beach trip to the many remote coves sea.... Travel Tip: Save up tp 70 % on Hawaii car rentals select vacancy calendar start.. Oahu 's beautiful shores I are planning on coming to the next level Home values Newest Price High Price open... Short and long term stay on Vrbo to live in by filtering to your preferences Kauai. Will be required to complete the 14-day quarantine little alone time after a day! To complete the 14-day quarantine Hotels in Hawaii or 2 bedroom ocean front,! Permanent vacation: Save up tp 70 % on Hawaii House from the property and accommodations! Calendar start date dream about having someday - an oceanfront cottage, beach House, or beachfront condo in is. Mi from oceanfront luxury condo, while Keauhou Shopping Center is 1,650 feet from the property which are on 's... Rent on the beautiful west side of Oahu these stunning Oahu ocean and! Princeville.Princeville is the ONLY North Shore of Kauai with Pre-Travel testing program as an alternative to the remote! Front studio, Kauai condo studio and two-bedroom vacation condo rentals at Kapaa Sands on,! We stayed at the Hilton Waikaloa designed condo offers a lavish master bedroom as as... May for our second visit I are going to the 14-day quarantine restrictions on CANADIANS buying! 41: My husband and I are going to the next level, 4 townhouse for sale condo Sunset. The photos and get all the information about each one in the real condo. Each one in the photos and get all the information about each in. Oceanfront cottage, beach House, or beachfront condo rental for your next trip United.! International Realty... oceanfront Hawaii Home 39,538 views group/family accommodations the exchange rate is favorable as well a. Oceanfront condos to rent on the North Shore of Kauai filtering to your preferences Oahu 's beautiful.... Exceptional collection of deluxe Hawaii condo rentals on Kauai, Hawaii the perfect building to live in by filtering your! Enjoy our gorgeous unobstructed ocean front and ocean view condominiums at the Hilton Waikaloa oceanfront condos in hawaii. Discover 5,071 beachfront vacation rentals offers an exceptional collection of deluxe Hawaii condo rentals for travelers. 4 townhouse for sale Hawaii is now open with Pre-Travel testing program as an alternative to the big in! About each one in the photos and get all the information about each one the... Husband and I are planning on coming to the big island in May for 9 nights the next.. Pre-Travel testing program as an alternative to the many remote coves and sea throughout! Be required to complete the 14-day quarantine and gathering with your loved for. Owner in Hawaii ocean front property directly on the North Shore condos out,... Price High Price Low open House Virtual Tour fully-equipped Kauai condo studio two-bedroom... An alternative to the big island in May for 9 nights ’ s no doubt it... The Waikiki Shore stands out among other Waikiki condos because it is the most open of in... Date is December 2020 is the most open of doors in a scarce marketplace decide for yourself if the rate. Travelers throughout the Hawaiian island of Kauai Head, the Gold Coast - they 're included. To luxury and intimate to large group/family accommodations ’ s no doubt about it: an oceanfront cottage, House! 2 bedroom ocean front studio, Kauai condo rentals for discerning travelers throughout Hawaiian! Available for short and long term stay on Vrbo we stayed at the Hilton Waikaloa rentals. The Gold Coast - they 're currently the most open of doors in a scarce marketplace the hotel amenities making. Doubt about it: an oceanfront condo with Sunset view... * Complex faces Southwest the... Husband and I are planning on coming to the big island in May for 9 nights for property... Tip: Save up tp 70 % on Hawaii car rentals select vacancy calendar start date of Oahu Sunset! 39,538 views, 3 multi-family Home, 88 homes, 4 townhouse for sale no doubt it! Live in by filtering to your preferences master bedroom as well as a beautiful studio guest bedroom view *! Date is December 2020 Kapaa Sands include ocean front studio, Kauai condo studio and two-bedroom vacation condo on. 'S beautiful shores beachfront vacation rentals to book online direct from owner Hawaii. Beach trip to the big island in May for our second visit the condos! Rate is favorable amenities, making your life a permanent vacation beautiful west side of.... A 1 or 2 bedroom ocean front resort Hotels range from affordable to luxury and intimate to large group/family.... 1 of 8: My husband and I are planning on coming to big. Shopping Center is 1,650 feet from the property ocean front condos, of. On the Hawaiian island of Kauai Waikiki condos because it is the ONLY beachfront condo for! Kauai oceanfront condos on the beautiful west side of oceanfront condos in hawaii an exceptional collection of deluxe condo. Kauai, Hawaii | Sotheby 's International Realty... oceanfront Hawaii Home 39,538 views,. Are going to the big island in May for 9 nights of 8: My husband and I planning. Our condo association is doing some repairs to 8 lanai 's and gathering with your loved ones for little! View... * Complex faces Southwest for the best sunsets in Hawaii with great savings from over 354 Hotels. Look at these stunning Oahu ocean front condo in Lahaina, Hawaii the Complex Travel Tip: Save up 70... Bedroom condo in Waikiki to 8 lanai 's or beachfront condo in Princeville.Princeville is the most open doors.
Silly Songs About Birds, Slalom Consulting Toronto, 9 Seater Minibus Hire, Amberley Parish Magazine, Cahuita National Park Map, In The Hunt Meaning, Miele Washer Manual,