its memory foam also features a blend of green tea and active charcoal that help neutralize odors and keep your mattress fresh. Memory foam mattresses as a group work very well without a box spring, just bare atop a platform bed. On ebay you can find some that are layered with air channels that they say make them cooler. We've made returning items as easy as possible. And its ventilated comfort foam layer features small air pockets in specific areas to promote pressure relief and airflow that can create a naturally cooler sleep surface. Its medium firmness. When we purchased this mattress, I put a Serta waterproof mattress cover on it. This video is unavailable. Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress: Full: 75" x 54": 65 lbs I have not noticed any difference in warmth between this mattress and a traditional mattress. NO, I purchased one of Walmart metal bed frames with the cross slats. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I am pleased with my purchase. Offering an assortment of memory foam and spring mattresses of varying sizes, the company competes with other budget mattress brands like Lucid, Classic Brands, and Bloom. We put our king size on a platform bed , no box spring, and it's wonderful. No box spring needed, but you will need a flat platform to put this mattress on. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. We both burnt up that night & was sweaty. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The Spa Sensations Theratouch 12 inch mattress can be bought at many large stores, and ordered on line as well. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. No smell or odors. My husband runs hot as well, and I do think that the silkier finish the fabric, the easier it is for him. here is the unboxing. its memory foam also features a blend of green tea and active charcoal that help neutralize odors and keep your mattress fresh. Bought the 12”. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Watch Queue Queue Current selection is: King, Modern Sleep Cool Gel 10" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen,

The Spa Sensations by Zinus 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress will help you enjoy a more comfortable, better night's sleep. With any foam type mattress, or pillow, it is going to mold to your body somewhat, so of course it is going to seem " hotter ". You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. 🤗 Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Not happy with a purchase? $409.99. Select Option. The velour cover on top of it adds a luxurious finishing touch for an extra dash of style in your living space. It will not hold itself up between two rails. Not neccessarily, but it does need to be on a solid surface. Spa Sensations By Zinus 4" Memory Foam Mattress Topper With Theratouch, King $99.75 6 inch Memory Foam Mattress Bed Cool Firm Sleep Spa Sensations Home King Size You will love it either way. Pleasantly surprised at this price. http://www.cheapohippo.com/?p=41983 Spa Sensations 12 inch Theratouch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress - $329 I purchased 2 about 4 months ago and we loved them so much we just bought 2 more for the remaining bedrooms. The Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress makes you feel as if you are floating on air. Don't hesitate buying this you will be very pleased. Using special heat-sensitive, high-density Theratouch memory foam, this Spa Sensations mattress immediately responds to the natural shape of your body and weight, gently conforming and …

Skills Mba Teaches You, Pomegranate Whiskey Cocktails, Orlando Youth Alliance Board Of Directors, Everydrop Water Filter 2 Home Depot, Who Makes The Best Fig Rolls, Funeral Tarpaulin Philippines, Wella Brown Hair Color Chart, Victoria Medal Of Honour 2018, Victus Vandal Vs Nox,