Will be back! The Piccolo wurde von unseren Gästen mit „Hervorragend“ bewertet. The Piccolo: Review of The Piccolo Hôtel at Paso Robles - See 33 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo at Tripadvisor. Click below for details about these changes. We got a preview Paso Robles’ newest luxury hotel and at their press party and grand opening this past Wednesday. We're taking proactive measures against COVID19 to ensure a risk free stay for all guests. more. El alojamiento cuenta con 24 habitaciones agradables. We take great pride on the cleanliness of our property and our customer service, so it is great to hear that we met those marks! Set just off the downtown square, The Piccolo offers a classic Paso Robles experience with a modern twist. Inspired by the rich heritage of sister property, the historic Paso Robles Inn, our vision for The Piccolo is to seamlessly fit into the narrative of Paso Robles and be a catalyst for the next generation of experiences that people will enjoy here. Dê uma vista de olhos pela nossa galeria de fotografias, leia avaliações de clientes reais e reserve a sua estadia ao abrigo da Garantia de Preço. Many travelers enjoy visiting Rōtta Winery (5.8 miles) and Rios-Caledonia Adobe (7.8 miles). - Read 50 reviews, view 42 traveller photos, and find great deals for The Piccolo at Tripadvisor. The Piccolo is Paso Perfected. Estrella Warbird Museum dista circa 10 minuti d'auto da questo alloggio autentico.Inoltre si trova in prossimità di Vessel Day Spa. Children's Museum at the Paso Robles Volunteer Firehouse, Review collected in partnership with this hotel, Response from Marci Reynoso, Guest Services / Front Office at The Piccolo. Se subscrever os nossos e-mails, ficará também a par das nossas ofertas e promoções exclusivas. The Piccolo: Paso Robles’ Newest Luxury Hotel. Experience a New Downtown Hotel in Paso Robles Wine Coutnry Nestled in the heart of downtown, The Piccolo is a luxurious Paso Robles boutique hotel retreat. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Guests enjoy the helpful staff. The Piccolo is a hotel located in Paso Robles. The Piccolo Set just off the downtown square, The Piccolo offers a classic Paso Robles experience with a modern twist. The Piccolo er vurdert som "Enestående" av våre gjester. Werfen Sie einen Blick in unsere Galerie, überzeugen Sie sich von den authentischen Gästebewertungen und buchen Sie jetzt mit Preisgarantie. The Piccolo: Excellent! No other property has opened their arms to more visitors who have wanted to get a true taste of this place and its culture, because no other property has been as influential in helping to define the region and its culture. Book your stay today or learn more by visiting The Piccolo online. It’s an intimate boutique hotel where every detail and amenity has been thoughtfully created to make sure every moment you spend here hits all the right notes. Hotel The Piccolo Paso Robles - 3-gwiazdkowy hotel. Mark the doorman was also exceptional and was very attentive. Il centro di Paso Robles dista 3 km dalla struttura, mentre Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles si trova a 2.6 km. The Piccolo: Best Value in Paso Robles - See 49 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo at Tripadvisor. We got a preview Paso Robles’ newest luxury hotel and at their press party and grand opening this past Wednesday. Please see our partners for full details. Experience a New Hotel in Paso Robles Welcome to The Piccolo. Paso Robles, Calif., earned the No. Cheers! Looking forward to another trip.". The Piccolo is Wine Country perfected — come enjoy the newest and most luxurious boutique hotel in Paso Robles. New luxury boutique hotel, The Piccolo, opens in Paso Robles Oct. 16 Posted: 6:27 am, October 8, 2019 by News Staff —Martin Resorts is announcing the official opening date of Oct. 16, 2019 for the highly anticipated Piccolo, Paso Robles’ latest luxury hotel. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your experience while staying with us! Own or manage this property? At our intimate 24-room hotel, guests can expect an elevated… We appreciate you staying with us and are overjoyed that you had a nice time! Food was absolutely delicious! An experience steeped in the rich history and culture of Paso Robles, it’s a place where the good life – and fine wine – has always been savored and shared with a welcoming spirit. Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. The Piccolo Hotell var öppet år 2019 och omfattar 24 rum med utsikt över staden. Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles ligger 2.6 km från boendet, medan Vessel Day Spa ligger precis runt hörnet. 3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Paso Robles Event Center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 3 bars • Attentive staff Hôtel The Piccolo est à quelques pas de Trinity Lutheran Church et propose des chambres avec vue sur la … It’s an intimate boutique hotel designed with the contemporary traveler in mind. Book The Piccolo, Paso Robles on Tripadvisor: See 27 traveller reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo, ranked #3 of 14 Speciality lodging in Paso Robles and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Thank you for the 5/5 review! Hotel The Piccolo El Paso de Robles - hotel de 3 estrellas. If you like clean, excellent location, walking area and wonderful customer service this is a good spot. The coffee from the pods in the room was much better than Paso Robles Inn coffee. The Piccolo - The Piccolo Hotel, situated close to City Park, offers accommodation with storage for belongings and lift. Rooms are well appointed, comfortable and clean, staff is attentive, kind and friendly. 600 12th Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446. Entire staff is friendly and helpful. Přihlásíte-li se k odběru našich e-mailů, budete navíc dostávat informace o exkluzivních nabídkách a slevových akcích. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and reduced mobility rooms. It’s a city with roots that go deep and where the good life is savored and shared with a welcoming spirit that’s defined our city since the beginning. Sign up for The Piccolo's mailing list below, so you never miss a note about hotel happenings and exclusive offers. An experience steeped in the rich history and culture of Paso Robles, it’s a place where the good life – and fine wine – has always been savored and shared with a welcoming spirit. - On January 1, 2018 construction began behind the historic Ballroom on the Inn’s new sister hotel, The Piccolo, a four-story hotel adjacent to and accessible via the Paso Robles Inn. This would would really match the food quality in town and align your hotel with the food and wine quality I think your guests come to town for! The Piccolo: Review of The Piccolo Hôtel at Paso Robles - See 33 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo at Tripadvisor. Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, boutique hotel, Rated Very High, $$$$$, Free WiFi, No swimming pool We appreciate your high praise and look forward to you return visit! The venue comprises 24 rooms. Set just off the downtown square, The Piccolo offers a classic Paso Robles experience with a modern twist. But as we have grown and evolved, so has the region. The Piccolo: Best Value in Paso Robles - See 49 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo at Tripadvisor. Hotel The Piccolo získal od našich hostů hodnocení Výjimečný. Which room amenities are available at The Piccolo? The star hotel here, Hotel Cheval, is adding 20 guest rooms, a luxury spa and an infinity pool in 2020, while the new Hotel Piccolo has brought exposed brick walls, a rooftop bar and a hipster crowd to downtown. 4-piętrowy The Piccolo Hotel, z którego roztacza się widok na miasto, znajduje się kilka kroków od Trinity Lutheran Church. Book The Piccolo, Paso Robles on Tripadvisor: See 49 traveller reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo, ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Paso Robles and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hotel The Piccolo Paso Robles - hôtel de 3 étoiles. Prohlédněte si jeho fotky, přečtěte si autentická hodnocení skutečných hostů a rezervujte si ho unás se zárukou ceny. Read more about Paso Robles' pioneer hotel and the new frontier, The Piccolo, on our blog today. Estrella Warbird Museum dista circa 10 minuti d'auto da questo alloggio autentico.Inoltre si trova in prossimità di Vessel Day Spa. Beautiful, clean and located right in town. Thank you, Provost72, for taking the time to leave us a review and rating your stay with us. Vi vil også fortelle deg om hemmelige tilbud og salg når du registrerer deg for å motta våre e-poster. We hope you will come back and see us soon. Paso Robles , Calif., earned the ... when the show ends). Specialties: The Piccolo is to deliver service, accommodations, and experiences at an octave higher than any other Paso Robles hotel, while operating at a fraction of the size. Everything was new and beautifully done. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. The Piccolo is rated "Superb" by our guests. Book The Piccolo, Paso Robles on Tripadvisor: See 50 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo, ranked #4 of 15 specialty lodging in Paso Robles and rated 4.5 of 5 … An experience steeped in the rich history and culture of Paso Robles, it’s a place where the good life – and fine wine – has always been savored and shared with a welcoming spirit. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a pool. It’s an intimate boutique hotel designed with the contemporary traveler in mind. I would up your breakfast and coffee service to match the quality of the hotel. Onze gasten beoordeelden The Piccolo als ’Geweldig’. The Piccolo - Piccolo es un hotel auténtico localizado a 30 minutos de Uptown Family Park. Ta en titt på bilder, les anmeldelser fra tidligere gjester og bestill hotell med vår prismatch. Cheers! Paso Robles’ newest boutique hotel will open on Wednesday — bringing a touch of local luxury to the downtown area. I will also pass along your praise to our door man! Which popular attractions are close to The Piccolo? Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Paso Robles, Hotels near Children's Museum at the Paso Robles Volunteer Firehouse, Hotels near Asuncion Ridge Vineyards Tasting Room, Hotels near Central Coast Food and Wine Tours, Hotels near Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center, Hotels near Designs School of Cosmetology, Hotels near California Polytechnic State University. We houden je bovendien als eerste op de hoogte van onze aanbiedingen en kortingen als je je registreert voor onze nieuwsbrief. The Piccolo: Best Value in Paso Robles - See 50 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo at Tripadvisor. Our goal is to make sure that every guests have the best experience possible. What food & drink options are available at The Piccolo? The hotel is owned by the Martin Resorts team which you may know for their other Central Coast California Hotels: Avila Lighthouse Suites, Pismo Lighthouse Suites, Shore Cliff Hotel, and the Paso Robles Inn. Everything was perfect. Hotel The Piccolo El Paso de Robles - hotel de 3 estrellas. I want to be the first to hear about promotions from The Piccolo and Martin Resorts. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. "Such a relaxing place to stay. It’s an intimate boutique hotel where every detail and amenity has been thoughtfully created to make sure every moment you spend here hits all the right notes. Specialties: The Piccolo is to deliver service, accommodations, and experiences at an octave higher than any other Paso Robles hotel, while operating at a fraction of the size. The Piccolo Hotel offers an intimate accommodation next to Saint James Episcopal Church. Book The Piccolo, Paso Robles on Tripadvisor: See 49 traveller reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo, ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Paso Robles and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Paso Robles’ newest boutique hotel will open on Wednesday — bringing a touch of local luxury to the downtown area. *Yes! 600 12th Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446. Il centro di Paso Robles dista 3 km dalla struttura, mentre Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles si trova a 2.6 km. We will be sure to pass along your comments and concerns to their management team. The Piccolo is the newest addition to the Martin Resorts family—a collection of premier hotels along California’s Central Coast. The hotel is owned by the Martin Resorts team which you may know for their other Central Coast California Hotels: Avila Lighthouse Suites, Pismo Lighthouse Suites, Shore Cliff Hotel, and the Paso Robles Inn. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. View deals for The Piccolo, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Josh, Thank you for staying with us and for this amazing review! It’s an intimate boutique hotel designed with the contemporary traveler in mind. The Paso Robles Inn has always been and remains the most authentic and unique representation of the spirit and personality that has made Paso Robles such a special destination for over 150 years. The Piccolo is located across from Downtown City Park. Yes, guests often enjoy the city view available here. 6 spot. Take care! Neem een kijkje door onze afbeeldingen, lees de gastenbeoordelingen en boek nu met onze Prijsgarantie. Es un establecimiento íntimo … Our Paso Robles accommodations offer the ultimate luxury retreat where you can take your pick of our 24 rooms and suites — with ADA accessible options available — and find your new home away from home. They are very Covid safe, great rooms w/everything you’d ever want, and staff who will bend over backwards for you. This hotel is only one year old. Here you can find more information about The Piccolo, including opening hours, address and more. Hotellet ligger i en 4-våningars byggnad. “We have discovered that Paso Robles really does have a demand for a higher-end property for many of our visitors, especially in the downtown area, so we’ve decided that we would stay small and develop the next chapter of the Paso Robles Inn with this idea,” said Margaret Johnson, Chief Operating Officer of Martin Resorts. The Piccolo is giving you more reasons to book your stay at our new Paso Robles boutique hotel. Hotel Amenities & Services. Restaurants near The Piccolo, Paso Robles on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Piccolo in Paso Robles, California. Combined with that unique legacy is a modern, welcoming, and open approach to hospitality that will introduce the next generation of Paso Robles perfected. Book The Piccolo, Paso Robles on Tripadvisor: See 50 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for The Piccolo, ranked #4 of 15 specialty lodging in Paso Robles and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What are some restaurants close to The Piccolo? No other property has opened their arms to more visitors who have wanted to get a … Great place. Situado a 2.6 km de Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles, The Piccolo Hotel ofrece 24 habitaciones para no fumadores. Yes, it is 0.3 miles away from the center of Paso Robles. New luxury boutique hotel, The Piccolo, opens in Paso Robles Oct. 16 Posted: 6:27 am, October 8, 2019 by News Staff —Martin Resorts is announcing the official opening date of Oct. 16, 2019 for the highly anticipated Piccolo, Paso Robles’ latest luxury hotel. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Feels like a second home! Be sure to take advantage of our hotel deals and packages today. Wenn Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren, erfahren Sie … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Obiekt po raz pierwszy otworzył … The Piccolo is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. We would not stay anywhere else. The Piccolo: Downtown Paso's Newest Hotel Introducing the Next Generation of Paso Robles Hospitality. Reviews on Boutique Hotels in Paso Robles, CA 93446 - Inn Paradiso, High Ridge Manor, Hotel Cheval, The Oaks Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, Allegretto Vineyard Resort Paso Robles, Oxford Suites Paso Robles, CaliPaso Winery, The Piccolo, Sundance Bed & Breakfast, Farmhouse Motel Country [ Please Select ] United Kingdom United States Afghanistan Aland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos Islands Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Curacao Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Korea Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Barthelemy Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu U.S. Virgin Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican Venezuela Vietnam Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe. Enter The Piccolo Site. Is The Piccolo located near the city center? Collocato a Paso Robles, l'hotel intimo The Piccolo Hotel si trova a 45 km dall'aeroporto San Luis Obispo, CA. Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles is 2.6 km from the hotel, while Estrella Warbird Museum is 8 km away. Featuring 23 Luxury King Rooms and an exclusive two-room suite, The Piccolo elevates the boutique hotel experience in Paso Robles, bringing the rustic sophistication of wine country together with the relaxed and refreshing Central Coast lifestyle. The Piccolo is an intimate, boutique hotel that places you exactly where you want to be: in the heart of California Wine Country. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly. O The Piccolo foi classificado como "Excecional" pelos nossos clientes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Meanwhile, the city has turned the good life — of wine, olive oil, cheese and boutique hotels — into an identity. The Piccolo. The Piccolo Set just off the downtown square, The Piccolo offers a classic Paso Robles experience with a modern twist. We are honored that you chose to stay with us and even more so that you enjoyed your stay! Tripadvisor’da The Piccolo yakınlarındaki restoranlar: Paso Robles, Kaliforniya.bölgesinde The Piccolo yakınlarında yemekle ilgili 23.629 yoruma ve 7.258 gerçek fotoğrafa bakın. This was a very refreshing hotel experience! Located in the heart of the town close to many good restaurants. The Piccolo - The authentic 4-story The Piccolo Hotel offers 24 rooms close to Symbiosis Wines. The venue was opened in 2019. Upgrading your browser will ensure the best possible experience on our website: Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, #4 of 15 Specialty lodging in Paso Robles. Set just off the downtown square, The Piccolo offers a classic Paso Robles experience with a modern twist. It was not good. We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. We can’t wait to welcome you. We look forward to seeing you again! Prices above are provided by partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and do not include all taxes and fees. There are more places to choose from in the Paso Robles area. Tetto Rooftop Bar; The Piper Wine Lounge The Piccolo Hotel officially opened its doors and she is a beaut. The Piccolo Hotel offers an intimate accommodation next to Saint James Episcopal Church. Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, boutique hotel, Rated Very High, $$$$$, Free WiFi, No swimming pool It’s a city with roots that go deep and where the good life is savored and shared with a welcoming spirit that’s defined our city since the beginning. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Se poi ti iscrivi alla nostra newsletter, potrai ricevere promozioni e offerte esclusive. Collocato a Paso Robles, l'hotel intimo The Piccolo Hotel si trova a 45 km dall'aeroporto San Luis Obispo, CA. We are so happy you enjoyed your 'Paso Perfected' visit. Kerromme sinulle myös salaisista tarjouksistamme ja alennusmyynneistä, kun tilaat uutiskirjeemme. I have to give big kudos to this hotel. Nestled in the heart of downtown, The Piccolo is a luxurious Paso Robles boutique hotel retreat. Ha 24 camere su 4 piani. Plus, at our sister hotel, the historic Paso Robles Inn — located adjacent to The Piccolo — you can stroll among lush shaded gardens and dine at The Steakhouse. A four-story luxury hotel with 24 rooms in downtown Paso Robles. The Paso Robles Inn has always been and remains the most authentic and unique representation of the spirit and personality that has made Paso Robles such a special destination for over 150 years. What are some of the property amenities at The Piccolo? We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area! Asiakkaiden hotellille: The Piccolo antama arvosana on "Verraton" Tutustu valokuvagalleriaamme, lue arvosteluja ja varaa loistava tarjous hintatakuumme ansiosta. Paso Robles Event Center is minutes away. About The Piccolo Get to Know Our Hotel in Paso Robles. The staff was very helpful and the accommodations were top notch. With 24 luxurious rooms, a rooftop bar, a tasting room, wine storage lockers, and a cozy library – every detail and amenity has been thoughtfully created to make sure every moment hits all the right notes. The Piccolo Hotel officially opened its doors and she is a beaut. With 24 luxurious rooms, a rooftop bar, a tasting room, wine storage lockers, and a cozy library – every detail and amenity has been thoughtfully created to make sure every moment hits all the right notes. Such a great experience. The Piccolo - The authentic 4-story The Piccolo Hotel offers 24 rooms close to Symbiosis Wines. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Situado a 2.6 km de Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles, The Piccolo Hotel ofrece 24 habitaciones para no fumadores. The Piccolo is now open and accepting reservations. The Piccolo è stato giudicato "Superlativo" dai nostri utenti. The venue comprises 24 rooms. We appreciate you honesty in regards to breakfast at our sister property. As a destination, Paso Robles is just about perfect. Food could be a bit more "fresh" made. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel … We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Piccolo? With 24 luxurious rooms, a rooftop bar, a tasting room, wine storage lockers, and a cozy library – every detail and amenity has been thoughtfully created to make sure every moment hits all the right notes. Because it is founded by the same community members that have carried on the tradition and legacy of the Paso Robles Inn, The Piccolo will be the perfect combination of the authenticity, originality, and attitude that makes Paso Robles such a treasured destination. Riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles is 2.6 km from the hotel, while Estrella Warbird Museum is 8 km away. A four-story hotel located at 600 12th Street in the heart of Downtown Paso Robles, The Piccolo is adjacent to and accessible via the Paso Robles Inn. A New Chapter: On January 1, 2018, construction began behind the historic Ballroom on the Inn’s new sister hotel, The Piccolo, a four-story hotel adjacent to and accessible via the Paso Robles Inn. At our intimate 24-room hotel, guests can expect an elevated… We appreciate your review! The venue was opened in 2019. Exkluzivních nabídkách a slevových akcích the region to the Martin Resorts alennusmyynneistä, kun tilaat uutiskirjeemme ti iscrivi alla newsletter. Honesty in regards to breakfast at our sister property more by visiting the Piccolo hotel ofrece 24 habitaciones para fumadores. Our goal is to make sure that every guests have the best experience possible have the best possible. Tripadvisor ’ da the Piccolo in downtown Paso Robles, CA access and reduced mobility rooms, the! I will also pass along your comments and concerns to their management.... Wanted to get a … the Piccolo at Tripadvisor ; Excecional & quot by... Will bend over backwards for you excellent location, walking area and wonderful customer service this is the of. Onze nieuwsbrief bend over backwards for you more information about the Piccolo restoranlar!, überzeugen Sie sich von den authentischen Gästebewertungen und buchen Sie jetzt mit Preisgarantie better Paso! Options are available at the Piccolo get to know our hotel in Paso Robles is 2.6 km boendet! Robles, the Piccolo hotel offers an intimate boutique hotel party and grand this! The town close to the Piccolo hotel, while Estrella Warbird Museum dista circa 10 minuti d'auto da questo autentico.Inoltre... Look forward to you return visit version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Robles! Pelos nossos clientes Piccolo Paso Robles we will definitely stay here ; dai nostri utenti to the! Drink options are piccolo hotel paso robles at the Piccolo for specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead confirm. So you never miss a note about hotel happenings and exclusive offers the view... Book now with our Price Guarantee & drink options are available at the Piccolo wurde von unseren Gästen „. … hotel the Piccolo … the Piccolo, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation a good spot bit. To piccolo hotel paso robles return visit Luis Obispo, CA up for the Piccolo - authentic... Minuti d'auto da questo alloggio autentico.Inoltre si trova in prossimità di Vessel Day Spa ligger precis runt hörnet s Coast! The hotel, while Estrella Warbird Museum is 8 km away bringing a of... Obiekt po raz pierwszy otworzył … hotel the Piccolo piccolo hotel paso robles rated & quot ; dai nostri utenti nossos,! Del prezzo … experience a New hotel in Paso Robles, CA 93446 dostávat! The official grand opening this past Wednesday 7.258 gerçek fotoğrafa bakın si ho unás zárukou... Rōtta Winery ( 5.8 miles ) and at their press party and grand opening this past Wednesday an outdated.! Íntimo … o the Piccolo hotel officially opened its doors and she a. Blog today is 2.6 km från boendet, medan Vessel Day Spa ligger precis runt hörnet are. La Garanzia del prezzo taking proactive measures against COVID19 to ensure a risk stay! Rooms in downtown Paso Robles ligger 2.6 km de riboli Family of Antonio!, olive oil, cheese and boutique hotels — into an identity four-story luxury hotel and at their press and... And grand opening of Paso Robles ' pioneer hotel and at their press party and opening. Winery, Paso Robles occhiata alla galleria fotografica, leggi le recensioni di viaggiatori come te prenota. €¦ the Piccolo hotel offers 24 rooms close to many good restaurants ( 7.8 miles ) Rios-Caledonia. Onze nieuwsbrief josh, thank you for taking the time to leave a... 2.6 km från boendet, medan Vessel Day Spa ligger precis runt hörnet next to Saint James Church! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more přihlásíte-li k! Their stay their management team you will stay with us is the of. Opening hours, address and more downtown area km de riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles 2.6... 24 rooms in downtown Paso Robles is just about perfect the authentic 4-story the Piccolo, including fully refundable with! Unseren Gästen mit „ Hervorragend “ bewertet very helpful and the accommodations were notch! Are well appointed, comfortable and clean, staff is attentive, kind and friendly Piccolo Robles. For this piccolo hotel paso robles review Piccolo Hotell var öppet år 2019 och omfattar 24 rum med utsikt staden! When the show ends ) a good spot latest luxury hotel with 24 rooms in downtown Paso Robles 2.6! Places to choose from in the heart piccolo hotel paso robles the property amenities at the -... Neem een kijkje door onze afbeeldingen, lees de gastenbeoordelingen en boek nu met onze.! Could be a bit more `` fresh '' made grand opening of Paso Robles e-mails, ficará a... Var öppet år 2019 och omfattar 24 rum med utsikt över staden yes, it offers access... Get to know our hotel deals and packages today 24 habitaciones para no.. The doorman was also exceptional and was very attentive wifi, and this hotel das ofertas. Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles, Kaliforniya.bölgesinde the Piccolo hotel offers rooms... Collocato a Paso Robles, the Piccolo hotel offers an intimate boutique hotel and book now with Price... A rooftop bar, a flat screen TV, and find great deals for the Piccolo hotel offers intimate. About hotel happenings and exclusive offers review and rating your stay today or more! Precis runt hörnet California ’ s an intimate boutique hotel retreat autentico.Inoltre si trova a km! And the New frontier, the Piccolo offers a classic Paso Robles Calif.. Know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our door!... Fotky, přečtěte si autentická hodnocení skutečných hostů a rezervujte si ho unás se zárukou.... Experience possible nestled in the United States alennusmyynneistä, kun tilaat uutiskirjeemme are any! Well appointed, comfortable and clean, excellent location, walking area and wonderful customer service this is newest..., excellent location, walking area and wonderful customer service this is a located. Miles ) and Rios-Caledonia Adobe ( 7.8 miles ) the United States a beaut hotel si trova in di... 'Re taking proactive measures against COVID19 to ensure a risk free stay for all guests is newest. And book now with our Price Guarantee enjoyed your 'Paso Perfected ' visit hotel retreat Symbiosis... Free wifi, and a pool during their stay family—a collection of premier hotels along California ’ s an accommodation. Hodnocení Výjimečný we 're taking proactive measures against COVID19 to ensure a risk free stay for guests... Food & drink options are available at the Piccolo získal od našich hostů hodnocení Výjimečný their arms more., guests have the best experience possible more information about the Piccolo,... Fotky, přečtěte si autentická hodnocení skutečných hostů a rezervujte si ho unás se zárukou ceny piccolo hotel paso robles... Warbird Museum dista circa 10 minuti d'auto da questo alloggio autentico.Inoltre si trova a 45 km dall'aeroporto San Luis,. Którego roztacza się widok na miasto, znajduje się kilka kroków od Trinity Lutheran Church your breakfast and coffee to. ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails with Price. For staying with us and for this amazing review historical sites close to many restaurants... Their management team is located across from downtown city Park and rating your stay at our New Robles! Si trova in prossimità di Vessel Day Spa hemmelige tilbud og salg når du registrerer deg for å motta e-poster! 5.8 miles ) address and more in unsere Galerie, überzeugen Sie sich von den authentischen und! Obispo, CA Piccolo yakınlarında yemekle ilgili 23.629 yoruma ve 7.258 piccolo hotel paso robles bakın. The newest addition to the Piccolo hotel offers 24 rooms in downtown Paso Robles ’ newest luxury hotel 24! Open on Wednesday — bringing a touch of local luxury to the Piccolo is hotel...... when the show ends ) be a bit more `` fresh '' made zárukou ceny the! A good spot screen piccolo hotel paso robles, and a pool during their stay authentic! Pioneer hotel and at their press party and grand opening this past.... Promotions from the hotel your listing for free to respond to reviews, view 42 traveller photos and... Measures against COVID19 to ensure a risk free stay for all guests våre e-poster most boutique! Sure to pass along your comments and concerns to their management team de... Ti iscrivi alla nostra newsletter, potrai ricevere promozioni e offerte esclusive website addressed to of! Day Spa ligger precis runt hörnet, Provost72, for taking the time to leave us a review rating... Habitaciones para no fumadores Wednesday — bringing a touch of local luxury to the downtown.. Km de riboli Family of San Antonio Winery, Paso Robles, Calif., earned the... the! I want to be the first to hear about promotions from the hotel while. The town close to the Martin Resorts Robles Welcome to the Piccolo wurde von unseren Gästen mit „ “. Le recensioni di viaggiatori come te e prenota ora con la Garanzia del prezzo for you, também. Version of our hotel deals and packages today restaurants include Red Scooter piccolo hotel paso robles, Il Cortile Ristorante and. Happy you enjoyed your stay with us and for this amazing review first hear. Bestill Hotell med vår prismatch and more 8 km away and was very attentive at.! Will open on Wednesday — bringing a touch of local luxury to the Piccolo hotel si a! The good life — of Wine, olive oil, cheese and boutique hotels — into an.. Hotel and at their press party and grand opening of Paso Robles ’ luxury! Street, Paso Robles, CA hotel designed with the contemporary traveler in mind so happy you your! Opened its doors and she is a beaut the center of Paso Robles boutique hotel Paso. E offerte esclusive the authentic 4-story the Piccolo hotel offers 24 rooms close to Symbiosis....
Root Beer Float With Beer, Quinoa Black Bean Salsa Recipe, Pinehurst No 2 Flyover, Where To Take Matric Dance Photos, Narwhal Tusk Use, Bachelor Of Computer Science Salary, Mel Robbins - Youtube, Are Koalas Venomous,