View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. padding: 20px 10px 10px 20px; Map of Omni Amelia Island Resort, Fernandina Beach: Locate Fernandina Beach hotels for Omni Amelia Island Resort based on popularity, price, or availability, and see Tripadvisor reviews, photos, and deals. Omni Amelia Island Resort | 39 Beach Lagoon Road, Amelia Island, FL, 32034 | As Florida's award-winning island destination, the 1,350-acre Omni Amelia Island Plantation is recognized for offering a luxury resort experience in perfect harmony with nature, rich in recreational activities. ... Fernandina Beach Map Fernandina Beach Travel Guide All Fernandina Beach Hotels; ... Omni Amelia Island Resort. ? Location results following this field will be filtered as you type. display: none; Bed and Breakfast. #alert-module-arrow { } Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is a resort in Florida. border-right: white 1px solid; Go 3.4 miles to traffic light and turn right. text-transform: uppercase; .h1-small-image:first-of-type { Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license, excluding photos, directions and the map. color: #ffffff; 32034. @media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) { Please note that the Amelia Island Plantation Community Association does not permit motorcycles on the property. @media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) { display: none; The omni is Amazing. font-size: 16px; display: none; display: inline-block; color: #ffffff; line-height: 15px; a.alert-module-link:hover { .alert-module-link-arrow { } border: none; About Omni Amelia Island Resort. color: #FFFFFF; } } } Amelia Island Club (Members Only) Ocean Club Villas Red Maple Lake Canopy Park 31 Willow Lake To 38 25 26 LANDMARKS 1 Hotel Lobby 17 Real Estate 21 Plantation Chapel MEETING SPACE 9 Azalea Room 10 Hibiscus Room 12 Live Oak Room 14 Oceanview Room & Terrace 37 Racquet Park Conference Center SHOPPING 4 Beach Shoppe* 33 Amelia Shoppe 34 Signature Shop Go 3.4 miles to traffic light and turn right. height: 40px; transform: rotate(90deg); } float: left; } box-sizing: content-box !important; } padding: 5px 15px; position: relative; width: auto; .moduledisplay { color: #ffffff !important; Complimentary WiFi is provided. Redeem your Select Guest free nights! float: left; transform: rotate(270deg) !important; text-align: left; margin-left: 10px; margin: 5px 0 0 0; Address:  display: none; .h1-small-image:first-of-type { Save Amelia Hotel at the Beach to your lists. color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; Get directions, maps, and traffic for Amelia Island, FL. Best Omni Hotels in Amelia Island: find 7,084 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 2 Omni Hotels in Amelia Island, FL. See 5,540 traveler reviews, 1,887 candid photos, and great deals for Omni Amelia Island Resort, ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Fernandina Beach and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. text-align: center; flex-wrap: wrap; vertical-align: sub; font-family: "Arquitecta W00 Bold",sans-serif; benefits with booking direct on OmniHotels.com. text-align: center; This 4-star resort is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Mayport Naval Station and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from American Beach. .alert-module-question:hover { Self-parking will not be available during Amelia Island Concours Week (first week of March). text-align: left; The Villas of Amelia Island are located on Amelia Island in Northeast Florida, just across the St. Marys River from Georgia and adjacent to the historic city of Fernandina Beach. p.alert-module-text { } width: 14px; American Beach is minutes away. View our selection of 1251 Omni hotels. height: 165px !important; } The certified Green Lodging Destination } The only public transportation is the Island Hopper bus. Named one of the "Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler. height: 100%; We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. } color: #ffffff !important; } text-align: center; font-size: 14px; Fernandina Beach  width: 17px; Follow signs to “Check-In”. display: none; text-transform: lowercase; Go 2.7 miles to resort entrance on the left, (third roundabout on left). Enjoy our most popular package, which includes complimentary access to our breakfast buffet each morning of your stay. text-decoration: underline !important; Discover a nature-inspired spa, three golf courses, and boutique shopping villages with a French-style deli. We're just a short 45 minute drive from downtown Jacksonville, and 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. div#alert-module-container { top: 0; box-sizing: content-box !important; For a detailed overview of the property, please view our Resort Map (PDF, 3.7 MB) Guest Favorites at Omni Amelia Island Resort. ... Omni Amelia Island Resort. #covidhoursarrow { Guests enjoy the beach locale. left: 0; line-height: 15px; width: 14px; } color: #ffffff !important; text-decoration: underline !important; For those hotels a 'child' is any person who is 12 years of age or younger. text-align: center; .alert-module-arrow-clicked { Some hotels make exceptions to this age. } border: 1px #fff solid; Having a car is by far the most convenient way to get around the island, though not completely necessary. Rooms may not hold 5 or more guests. The view of the Ocean can not be beat, We stayed at Sandcastles Villas, which is adjacent … Omni Amelia Island Resort is located just across the St. Marys River from Georgia and adjacent to the historic city of Fernandina. width: 9px; Take I-95 South to Exit 373, (Route A1A East). } For this particular trip, I found solace at one of my favorite resorts: the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort. vertical-align: middle; a.alert-module-link { If using a screen reader and having problems with this website, please call 866-703-8446 for assistance float: left; Omni Amelia Island Resort - Amelia Island, FL, Select Guest® member? font-family: "Gotham Book",sans-serif; height: 230px !important; For those hotels a 'child' is any person who is 12 years of age or younger. #alert-module-more { 2.5 out of 5. Take I-95 North to Exit 373 (Route A1A East). font-size: 17px !important; } padding: 26px 10px; font-size: 18px; padding: 26px 10px; Your version of Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported for secure online transactions. top: 0; background-color: rgba(64, 116, 142, 0.8); #covidhoursarrow { #alert-module-arrow { font-size: 12px; } text-decoration: none; width: 9px; line-height: unset !important; } display: table-cell; .alert-module-more-info { The Nature Center offers kayaking paddleboarding Segway cycling and walking tours. margin-right: 4px; display: none; #covidhoursoverlay { content: '? You may need to change your request to multiple rooms with less occupancy to find available rooms. text-align: center; height: 14px; 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Your version of Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported for secure online transactions. Use the map to find hotels in the Amelia Island neighborhood you prefer; Use filters to see Omni hotels in a specific area of Amelia Island, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Amelia Island display: block; Go East on Route 105 (North Heckscher Drive) and follow the signs to Amelia Island. display: block !important; .alert-module-question:hover { text-transform: none; border-radius: 50%; margin: 3px 15px 0 0; We're just a short 45 minute drive from downtown Jacksonville. 39 Beach Lagoon Road,  text-align: center; margin-left: 0; #covidhoursoverlay { padding: 10px 28px 10px 35px; height: 230px !important; ? text-align: center; } p.alert-module-text { float: right; } #covidhourslink { perks and earn status. div#alert-module-container { .alert-module-text-container { Easily earn free nights and redeem at any of our 50+ Omni hotels or resorts. float: right; Florida  float: left; width: 17px; display: block; box-sizing: content-box !important; padding: 0 0 20px 0; This vast resort contains over 80,000 square feet of event space spread out across six outdoor spaces and three ballrooms. margin: 3px 15px 0 0; Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort - $379 avg/night - Fernandina Beach - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, Hot Tub, TV, Satellite or cable, No Smoking, Heater Sleeps: 3 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 4593158 with Vrbo. .alert-module-link-arrow { padding: 3px; In most circumstances, a 'child' is considered to be 17 years of age or younger. font-family: "Gotham Book",sans-serif; margin-left: 10px; You may need to change your request to multiple rooms with less occupancy to find available rooms. border: 1px #fff solid; width: 100%; #alert-module-more { transform: rotate(90deg); #covidhourslink { display: none; } display: none; } You will pass people fishing along the shores and see signs advertising fresh shrimp at every turn. Amelia Island Museum of History The Amelia Island Museum of History is located at 233 South Third Street, Fernandina Beach, Florida. } color: #ffffff; Restaurants near Skydive Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Skydive Amelia Island in Fernandina Beach, Florida. Address:  } Would you like to update your IE browser? width: 100%; } div#alert-module-container { Amelia Island is a twenty-minute drive off of I-95 in Florida. Save Omni Amelia Island Resort to your lists. Dana’s Limousine and Transportation Service*, *(Please contact vendors for specific rates)*, Jacksonville International Airport – 29 miles Amelia Hotel at the Beach. The eye-catching drive will bring you to calm marshland and sandy beaches. background-color: #40748e; Select Guest® members always receive our Best Rate Guarantee, and full member } Enjoy our most popular package, which includes complimentary access to our breakfast buffet each morning of your stay. Omni Amelia Island Resort is located just across the St. Marys River from Georgia and adjacent to the historic city of Fernandina. .alertmodule4 { border-radius: 50%; Felicia De Leon. display: none; margin-right: 15px; } font-size: 16px; Some hotels make exceptions to this age. transform: rotate(270deg) !important; Please note: The Amelia Island Plantation Community Association does not permit motorcycles on the property. } border: 1px solid #ffffff; } 1997 S Fletcher Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL. Named one of the "Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler. color: #FFFFFF; justify-content: center;
Glass Panel Fence, Lincoln High School Lori Green, Structural Pe Practice Exam Pdf, Lion Vs Leopard, Vornado Outdoor Heater, Composite Lumber Lowe's, School Uniforms Dubai, Top Down Approach Kalakasan Brainly,