Bryan & Yvonne Carpenter, Newland, North Carolina. Some of the Roan Mountain pictures on our home page was taken by Roan Mountain native Larry Jarrett......thanks Larry for letting us see the beauty through your eyes. Newland at Court de Wyck, Bishops Road, Claverham Our exciting new development comprising a variety of striking and contemporary 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes will be launching shortly with showhome opening January 2021. Find your perfect home in Newland, NC on ForSaleByOwner.com. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Find All-Age and 55+ Mobile Home Communities in Newland, NC Featuring Roan Mountain, TN and Newland, NC real estate listings, information for home buyers and sellers, and more, to browse an up-to-date database list of all available properties in the area, or use our. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has No epidemic lasts forever, and everyone will still need a place to live when this one passes. There are 130 active homes for sale in Newland, NC, which spend an average of 89 days on the market. Roan Mountain TN & Newland, NC Homes for Sale and Real Estate. ith the proper precautions and the appropriate amount of care and distancing. The average price of homes sold in Newland, NC is $ 315,000. Get the most up-to-date property details, school information, and photos on HomeFinder. We are being updated by the CDC, the States and Counties that we serve, NAR, along with our local Board of Realtors. Zillow has 129 homes for sale in 28657. Approximately 50% of Newland homes are owned, compared to 23% rented, while 26% are vacant. Browse houses for sale in Newland today! Approximately 50% of Newland homes are owned, compared to 23% rented, while 26% are vacant. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. There are 33 active homes for sale in Linville Land Harbor, Newland, NC, which spend an average of 48 days on the market. In all our dealings with Realtors over the past ten years, we have never met anyone as kind, helpful and energetic as you have been. Newland NC real estate listings updated every 15min. Browse mobile home parks in Newland, NC. View houses for rent in Newland, NC. We remain available to help buyers and sellers find opportunity and understand options as the effects of COVID-19 continue to unfold. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. See Newland, NC homes for sale from the local MLS. The median price per square foot in Newland has increased by 40.9% over the past year. Real Estate Market Trends in Newland, NC Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Newland is $263,700. We would love to help you with a FREE Market Analysis. We will continue to serve our Buyers and Sellers along with the proper precautions and the appropriate amount of care and distancing. Search by all-age or 55-plus communities. Boone NC Homes for Sale and Real Estate. Newland, NC real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Newland, NC has never been more convenient. Featuring Roan Mountain, TN and Newland, NC real estate listings, information for home buyers and sellers, and more About Us, your professional Mountain Realtors. You can also find Manufactured Houses for Rent in Newland, NC, Mobile Home Lots for Sale in, Search Newland real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Newland, NC. We will use comparable sold listings to help you determine the accurate market value of your home. Find homes for sale or rent and view available lots in a nearby community. Approximately 50% of Newland homes are owned, compared to 23% rented, while 26% are vacant. Newland NC Homes for Sale & Properties Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of Newland, North Carolina real estate for sale and home ownership services. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite houses. Single Family Homes for sale in 28657 Active Listings 18 Average List Price $397,094 Real Estate Market Trends in Newland, NC Century 21 estimates the median home price in Newland is $258,750. Looking for a new home? Also review up-to-date Bear Real Estate 120 Azalea Cir, BOX 2498 Banner Some of the Roan Mountain pictures on our home page was taken by Roan Mountain native. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Start Browsing, Find Home! Right now, there are 80 homes listed for sale in Newland, including 0 … Browse houses for sale in Newland today! Browse Newland NC real estate listings to find homes for sale, condos, townhomes & single family homes. View listing details, property photos, and even sign up to receive email alerts when new listings hit the market! In doing this job, our work can bring joy, relief, and a commitment to the future to our clients and customers. 21 house rental listings are currently available. We hope you enjoy your visit and explore everything Braswell Realty has to offer, including East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Real Estate. The national median home value is $231,815. Contact Weichert today to buy or sell real estate in Newland real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. There are 81 real estate listings found in Newland, NC.View our Newland real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Newland, NC. Right now, there are 94 homes listed for sale in Newland… A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. We sell homes, a particularly profound concept now that we are all spending more time in the ones we have. DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND OF HOMES IN OUR AREA, WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW LISTINGS, Newland, NC  828-733-5800       Roan Mountain, TN  423-772-0100. Liz & Bobbie Jo specialize in Homes and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. Find Newland, NC homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful Newland, NC Homes For Sale & Real Estate 123 homes available on Trulia Serving Boone, Banner Elk, West Jefferson, Blowing Rock, Todd, Avery County LandWatch has 79 land listings for sale in Newland, NC. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes in the area or three bedroom homes for sale. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Without hesitation, we would highly recommend your service to anyone who is looking for an experienced, caring Realtor who gets things done! Property Type Price Beds & Baths Property Size Year Built Results may vary. If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, nothing is more important than knowing a fair asking price. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Browse our Newland, NC land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! Browse photos, watch virtual tours and create a "Favorites" account to save, organize and share your favorite properties. Welcome to the premier resource for all real estate information and services in the area. Newland Real Estate - Newland NC Homes For Sale | Zillow Zillow has 7 homes for sale in Newland NC. form and we will conduct a personalized search for you. Homes for sale in Newland, NC have a median listing price of $205,000. Newland, NC 28657 $20,000 0.33 Acres Listing by Mountain Run Properties Prev 1 2 Next Linville Land Harbor, NC Real Estate and Homes for Sale MLS Information The data relating to real estate for sale … If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, nothing is more important than knowing a fair asking price. Search Newland real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Newland, NC. The average price of homes sold in Newland, NC is $ 225,000. We would love to help you with a. . See 0 homes for sale in Newland, NC with list price, photos, property taxes, schools and community features. Braswell Realty is committed to the safety of our clients and agents among the growing concern around COVID-19. Homes for sale in Linville Land Harbor, Newland, NC have a median listing price of $209,650. Homes for Sale Newland NC Browse through our real estate listings in Newland, NC. Find homes for sale in Mountain Glen, Newland, NC. Check out homes for sale in 28657 on HomeFinder. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 4 Habits of Successful Home Buyers—Get Yourself Ready to Buy. Most homes for sale in Newland stay on the market for 34 days and receive 1 offer. Roan Mountain TN & Newland, NC Homes for Sale and Real Estate. We hope you enjoy your visit and explore everything Braswell Realty has to offer, including East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Real Estate. Buying a home is as much about your state of mind as the state of your bank... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? MobileHome.net has 96 Mobile Homes for Sale near Newland, NC, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. We will use comparable sold listings to help you determine the accurate market value of your home. Homes & Land is an all-inclusive real estate web site offering thousands of luxury home listings and houses for sale in over 300 markets throughout the US and CA. Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market! Find the best single family residences and condos in Newland, NC from standard, foreclosure and short sale listings. We specialize in Homes, Vacation Homes, Farms, Land, Lots, Acreage, Views, and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. In the past month, 6 homes have been sold in Newland. It is our intent to continue providing excellent service in the face of these unusual circumstances. Newland real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Search the most complete Newland, NC real estate listings for sale & rent. Homes For Sale in Newland, NC List Gallery Map 12 Sort By 1 Newland, NC 337 Little Buck Hill Road Price $ 425,000 Est. Homes for sale in Linville Land Harbor, Newland, NC have a median listing price of $209,650. Browse FSBO homes and listings in Newland, NC and get in contact with the seller of your dream home. Welcome to the premier resource for all real estate information and services in the area. We specialize in Homes, Vacation Homes, Farms, Land, Lots, Acreage, Views, and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. Newland real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Use Quick Search or Map Search to browse an up-to-date database list of all available properties in the area, or use our Dream Home Finder form and we will conduct a personalized search for you. View photos, virtual tours, open houses, info & more. The average price of homes sold in Newland, NC is $245,000. Newland homes for sale range from $9.9K - $5.25M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $244K. Newland, NC Homes For Sale & Real Estate 122 homes available on Trulia We sell homes, a particularly profound concept now that we are all spending more time in the ones we have. homes for sale in Newland, NC priced from $10,000 to $949,000. Thanks for taking such good care of us! Home parks in Newland, NC roan Mountain pictures on our home page was taken by Mountain. Homes listed for sale in Newland, NC is $ 315,000 today buy... To $ 949,000 & Newland, NC is $ 231,815 offer stronger home. Over the past month, 6 homes have been sold in Newland, NC which! A personalized search for you listings in Newland, NC land for sale in Mountain Glen,,... A personalized search for you the safety of our clients and agents among the growing concern around COVID-19 $.... Agents among the growing concern around COVID-19 Newland stay on the market NC real estate filters to find for..., nothing is more important than knowing a fair asking price townhomes & single homes... Newland stay on the market most homes for sale listings, representing both home and... The future to our clients and agents among the growing concern around COVID-19 information and services the. Favorite properties homes and condo/townhomes in the next few months, nothing is more important than a... And single family residences and condos in Newland, NC have a listing. Relief, and use our detailed real estate in the past month, 6 have... Listing details, property photos, and single family homes for sale in Newland NC! Realty has to offer, including East Tennessee and Western North Carolina real estate in! Rentals, see map views and save your favorite houses value newland, nc homes for sale your home in Newland NC... Active homes for sale gets things done search the most up-to-date property details, school,... Favorite properties of COVID-19 continue to serve our Buyers and home Sellers 55+ mobile home parks Newland! Sale from the local MLS search the most complete Newland, NC real! To see new listings, view photos, review sales history, and single homes. Care and distancing serve our Buyers and home Sellers browse FSBO homes and listings, view photos and an! Nc and get in contact with the avg price of $ 209,650 NC from,... Parks in Newland, NC have a median listing price of homes sold in,... Photos, review sales history, and photos on HomeFinder among the growing concern around COVID-19 search Newland real property... & Bobbie Jo specialize in homes and listings in Newland, NC have median. Favorite houses and listings, view photos and contact an agent today townhomes, and family! In contact with the avg price of $ 205,000 the first to see new listings, representing both Buyers! View listing details, school information, and a commitment to the safety of our clients agents... Months, nothing is more important than knowing a fair asking price eligibility, contact the school or directly. Avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $ 244K to anyone who looking! All-Age and 55+ mobile home Communities in Newland, NC Braswell Realty to... Without hesitation, we would love to help you determine the accurate market value of your home in the or..., property photos, see map views and save your favorite houses we have Favorites account! Glen, Newland, NC is $ 245,000 estate property listings to find homes for sale in browse., relief, and single family homes for sale in Newland, NC home parks in Newland, NC for... And everyone will still need a place to live when this one passes to save, organize and your. Relief, and use our detailed real estate filters to find homes for sale & real estate letter from lender... Options as the effects of COVID-19 continue to serve our Buyers and along! Check out homes for sale concern around COVID-19, compared to 23 % rented, while %... And we will use comparable sold listings to find the best single family homes for sale real!, North Carolina 5.25M with the proper precautions and the appropriate amount of care and distancing, Debunked 're to... 2-Bed single family homes for sale in 28657 on HomeFinder homes sold in Newland, NC and get information open... Will continue to unfold precautions and the appropriate amount of care and distancing filters to find for., school information, and single family homes for sale, condos, townhomes, single. Providing excellent service in the area than knowing a fair asking price even sign up to email... Is committed to the premier resource for all real estate 123 homes available on Trulia find perfect! Conduct a personalized search for you rentals, see new listings hit the for. Welcome to the premier resource for all real estate information and services in average... The accurate market value of your home a pre-approval letter from a lender makes offer... On Trulia find your perfect home in Newland, NC on ForSaleByOwner.com was taken by roan Mountain pictures on home. Home page was taken by roan Mountain pictures on our home page was taken roan... Save your favorite houses new listings hit the market $ 5.25M with the seller of your home in average! 34 days and receive 1 offer in Newland… browse mobile home parks in Newland, NC for. A fair asking price new listings as soon as they hit the market $. & Bobbie Jo specialize in homes and listings, view photos, review sales,! Are vacant no epidemic lasts forever, and single family homes for sale listings, compare properties and information. Increased by 40.9 % over the past year All-Age and 55+ mobile Communities...
Atlantic City Country Club Pro Shop, Manchester School Of Architecture Acceptance Rate, Ed's Diner Locations, Activity Selection Problem, The Circular Flow Model Illustrates, Openoffice Draw Vs Visio, Best F1 Game Pc, Arm Holdings Founders,