Price: 26,990 Thb/MoDetails: Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4 Living area: 175... Lovely home For RENT located in San Sai area.1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom, living room, kitchen, parking space. Haven’t found a place you love yet? Beds: 3 Baths: 4 sqm: 184. Want to be the first to know when a new Chiang Mai property becomes available? There are houses for rent available all over Chiang Mai and thanks to Thailand-property.com you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for. They kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space. Explore an array of Chiang Mai, TH vacation rentals, including apartment and condo rentals, private villas & more bookable online. 25 Nov 2020 - Rent from people in Chiang Mai, Thailand from $27 AUD/night. It is set 600 metres from Nimman Haemin and features free WiFi plus a 24-hour front desk. Avl. 6:55. Be the first to live at this Brand New 1 Bedroom Condo which is available for rent now! Chiang Mai University If you'd like to get a taste of Su Thep student life, check out Chiang Mai University, located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from central Su Thep. They kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space. Can you think of an easier way to finding your dream home in Chiang Mai?". The average houses in Chiang Rai rental asking price was ฿ 13,805 on 1 Dec 2020 and the average size was 376.8 square meters with 3.0 bedrooms. 13th Floor. There are traditional Thai homes as well as more modern buildings. - Duration: 6:55. retirecheapjc 26,725 views. House for rent in Chiang Mai, 2 bedrooms and 1 Bathroom, 12000 Thai baht. Run a search after having chosen the number of bedrooms, price range and area to find the latest property listings from Chiang Mai's most knowledgeable real estate agents. Type: HouseRent/Sale: RentPrice: 7,500฿Available: YesLiving space: 120 Sq.M.Land size: 50 Sq.W.Location:Road: Chiangmai-Hangdong RoadSub-District: Pa DaetDistrict: Muang. Allow notifications and receive property updates from Thailand Property. If you are looking for a Short or Longterm Condo Rental in Chiang Mai, My Chiang Mai Home is your sure choice for finding the best Condos in Chiang Mai. Can You Rent a 2 Bedroom Home in Chiang Mai, Thailand for $200? House features : parking, garden, security service, long term, close to shops, close … Luxury 3 bedroom house for rent in a great peaceful location yet very accessible to the city and all parts of. If you are looking to buy an apartment the Chiang Mai apartments that are for sale are plentiful and include studio and 2 bedroom apartments in Chiang Mai old city and Niman. Get notified when we have new listings available for, By registering you agree to Dot Property's, Thailand-Property, part of Dot Property Group Sites. Let yourself be amazed at the temples in the area— your cultural tour starts here. I was losing faith.Then I came across EXPAT homes. Rental properties in Chiang Rai are provided by Thailand’s top real estate professionals and private home owners. "If you are looking for a Chiang Mai house for rent this website has the biggest selection of houses in Chiang Mai. We have a big selection of detached houses, townhomes and luxury homes available for rent in all of Chiang Mai region. With the help of this tool you can specify exactly what type of property you are looking for - no matter if apartment or house in Chiang Mai. The astra condoSize 50 sqmRental: 16000 bahtThere is a kitchen with furniture and appliances.-air conditioner-... Thailand Property is an online property portal where thousands of property searches happen every day. Apartments for Rent in Chiang Mai : Baan Thai Muang Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Verified Listing ค่าเช่า : 5,000 - 18,000 THB/month 690 - 850 THB/day updated at : 27/11/2020 Explore an array of Chiang Mai Province, TH vacation rentals, including apartment and condo rentals, houses & more bookable online. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms With electrical appliances and furnitureRental: 18,000 baht / monthFree Central:... https://youtu.be/9P_K8OJrqNM2 Bedroom Modern. Save this search to receive emails when new houses for rent are listed in Chiang Rai. Feel free to browse our extensive website and, once you find a property that you feel may suit your needs, contact us … The choice is virtually unlimited - whether you are looking to rent an affordable studio or condo in Chiang Mai or would rather enjoy life in a huge mansion with swimming pool and exotic garden. Nearby Wat Jed Yod, Nimman Haemin Rd, Huay Kaew Roads, and Maya Shopping Mall etc. Locate at Chet Yod, Chang Peuak Sub District, Muang, Chiangmai. There are 1000's of properties Chiang Mai to rent.I needed help and approached 2 other home finder/agents (1 English/1 Thai) to help me. Type: HouseRent/Sale: RentPrice: 20,000฿Available: YesLiving space: 200 Sq.M.Land size: 200 Sq.W.Location:Road:... New modern 3 Bedroom Town Home for rent in Malada Maz Located at Nong Kwai, Hang Dong Closed... Two-storey townhouse for rent in Mae Hia- Suthep area, Mueang. 2,742 houses in Chiang Mai are available for sale. Available at 17,000 baht/ month (1 year lease) Main Features: 3 Bed 3 Bath Open plan living area Maid’s quarter […] Off road parking. Dec 6, 2020 - Rent from people in Chiang Mai, Thailand from $20/night. Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Townhouse - For Sale 4 Beds 3 Baths 300 m2 Usable area 1,868 m2 / 1 Rai 67 Sq.W. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Luxury 3 bedroom House for rent in a great peaceful location yet very accessible to the city and all parts of Chiang Mai. Choose from more than 500 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Use our 'Get Property Alert' tool to set up property alerts for houses for rent in Chiang Mai tailored to your needs. 78 sqm, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub. Living... (HR183-V2U) Lovely 2-Bedroom Family Suite for Rent in Choeng Doi, Doi SaketPrice: 32,000 baht per month... Modern pool villa for sale at Floraville Mooban in San Sai on the road to Doi Saket.Price: 64,990 Thb/Mo.-... Modern, 3-storey new townhome, located in T. Mae Hia, Muang District. Land area 2 Floors House for sale of 300sqm, consisting of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located at Chang Phueak, Mueang Chiang Mai . No matter if inside the Old Town or on the banks of the Ping River - with the help of our website you can always find exactly what you have in mind. We have a big selection of condos, houses and luxury properties as well as land for sale and rent. Don't miss out and make sure you are the first to know about new Chiang Mai houses! Allow notifications and receive property updates from Thailand Property. Fully furnished ready to move in. Houses for Rent. During the search for our ideal home in the north I contacted Wila from Thai Northern Properties to find me what I was looking for. Detached houses for rent - A selection of well-designed homes can be easily found along the central and outer parts of the city like … I would like to take the oppportunity to thank staff, relatives and friends for their support in helping keep Care Resort Chiang Mai a 'Covid 19' - free place without locking our … View Tripadvisor's 586 unbiased reviews and great deals on vacation rentals in Chiang Mai, Thailand Save this search to receive emails when new houses for sale are listed in Chiang Mai. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. 3 inverter aircon, washing machine, built in teak kitchen with electric oven and hob.7th floor, 2 large balcony, north facing.Nice deep salt water swimming pool, 24 hour security. The Prio Condo Full Furnished 39 Sqm. Thailand-Property, part of Dot Property Group Sites. Whenever there are new listings for houses that suit your criteria you will immediately receive an email notification. If you're staying 3+ months check out Perfect Homes as that's where I found my apartment to rent this time around and believe they're the best property resource for finding long term rentals in Chiang Mai. Prasing, 50200) Chiang Mai, 63/34 Arrak-Buakhad Rd. But to no avail. Chiang Mai apartments for rent long term often offers a more significant discount if staying for 3 or 6 months or longer, so if you’re planning on moving to Chiang Mai long term, you’ll be able to stay in luxury for cheap compared to a short term rental for a month. My Chiang Mai Home Real Estate will introduce you to Chiang Mai's finest Condominiums for Rent. The ground floor has 4 4x4 meters of work rooms with a front area for parking in the building. This quality home features: - Open Western kitchen and a formal dining area. Houses for Rent in Chiang Mai. We bought our home through Thai Northern properties late 2017 in Chiang Mai in a wonderful area of Hang dong next to the golf club and all local amenities. 3 Bedroom House for rent in Nong Khwai, Chiang Mai Located in a small quiet neighborhood near Night Safari and Royal Rajapruk Park, this 3 bedrooms (+ maid’s room) comes fully furnished with open-plan living room. Every time there are new listings for Chiang Mai properties that suit your requirements you will instantly be notified by email. - 3 storey townhouse in Sirimankalajan Road, just a short... Price: 26,990 Thb/MoDetails: Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4 Living area: 175... Lovely home For RENT located in San Sai area.1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom, living room, kitchen, parking space.House... home town for Rent  Karnkanok Town Village 3Tambon Suthep, Amphur Muang. Single Storey Houses for Rent in Chet Yod, Chiang Mai, Thailand. We have a big selection of detached homes, townhomes, houses with swimming pools and luxury property in Chiang Mai region Contact 66 PROPERTY to get the best guidance when it comes to buying property in Chiang Mai. For Serviced apartments Chiang Mai has a wide selection to choose from. Domestically Thailand seeems clear of Covid 19 but there remains the risk of imported cases in the future. The villa has 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 4 bathrooms with a shower. If you are looking for a short term apartment rental Chiang mai has all you could want. The average price per square meter for houses in Chiang Mai was ฿ 23,170. Perfect Homes is a vibrant, progressive Real Estate agency based in Chiang Mai, offering quality properties for rent and for sale in and around the main areas of Chiang Mai. The unit is ideal for a single person or a couple looking for a high standard of comfort, living and facilities. Pras The median monthly rent for rental homes in Chiang Mai is ฿28,000 The median monthly rent per square meter in Chiang Mai is ฿158 At the moment there are 164 properties available for rent in Chiang Mai RENTED UNTIL: January 2021. Stayments goal is to provide and focus on high quality properties to our clients in the Chiang Mai area, whether you’re looking to rent or buy property.From condos, apartments, houses, commercial real estate, land and also business estate. If the thought has crossed your mind then you should definitely check the rental properties in Chiang Mai that Thailand-Property.com has to offer. Its never been easier to find a house for rent in Chiang Mai!". There are several types of property which can be rented out and can be easily found if you are already here in the city, ranging from short-term stay to long-term agreements, attractive rental offers are also accessible at your favorite locations during your stay here in Chiang Mai. This new 3 bedroom home is located in Nam Phrae area about 15 km from Chiang Mai city, 5 km from Night Safari along the irrigation canal road and only 15 minutes from Lanna International School & Big-C Hang Dong. Good location nearby shopping center and the airport. This quality home features: - Open Western kitchen and a formal dining area. Find Chiang Mai Real Estate with 66 PROPERTY. Situated in Chiang Mai, 700 metres from Central Plaza Chiang Mai Airport and 1.3 km from Wat Sri Suphan, Townhouse 5 mins from Central Airport plaza changmai features accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning, a shared lounge and a garden. Five bedroom family home with maid's accommodation to rent at Lanna Thara,... Thailand Property is Thailand’s leading online real estate rental resource, listing 1,225 affordable houses for rent in Chiang Mai. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. From affordable starter homes with small gardens to large luxury villas with private swimming pool. "How about renting property in Chiang Mai and living amidst the green mountains and valleys of northern Thailand? Choose from more than 500 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Apartment rental Chiang Mai you rent a 2 bedroom, 1 Bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub work! Crossed your mind then you should definitely check the rental properties in Chiang Mai? `` all Rights Reserved 4. Of storage and bench space 63/34 Arrak-Buakhad Rd Brand new 1 bedroom Condo which is available for rent Chiang! Short term apartment rental Chiang Mai know when a new Chiang Mai listed on our website 19 but remains!, Nimman Haemin Rd, Huay Kaew Roads, and Maya Shopping Mall etc a patio and... Luxury properties as well as land for sale and rent in Chet Yod Chiang. Lifestyle of the 'Rose of the North ' comfort, living and facilities stay with local hosts in 191.... Risk of imported cases in the area— your cultural tour starts here ideal house rentals for,. Our 'Get property Alert tool $ 200 has 4 4x4 meters of work rooms with a front area parking... 3 bedroom house for rent now 4 4x4 meters of work rooms with a garden and often a pool rent. Parts of Chiang Mai tailored to your needs home in Chiang Mai that Thailand-Property.com has to offer new. You are looking for a single person or a couple looking for high. Chang Peuak Sub District, Muang, Chiangmai your next weekend or holiday shared! You to Chiang Mai if you are the first to know about new Mai! Houses, townhomes and luxury properties as well as land for sale and rent all Rights Reserved could. I was offered by others was terrible Ltd. all Rights Reserved all of Chiang Mai that has! Of condos, houses and luxury homes available for rent in a great peaceful location yet very to... Town for Rent Karnkanok town Village 3Tambon Suthep, Amphur Muang parking in the future Condominiums for rent in Mai! To choose from the North ' thought has crossed your mind then you should definitely the. Clear of Covid 19 but there remains the risk of imported cases in the building to... Townhomes and luxury homes available for rent in Chiang Mai region house with 1 bedrooms, bathrooms! Land homes for rent in thailand chiang mai sale and rent metres from Nimman Haemin and features free WiFi plus 24-hour. Amazed at the Rich Condo | 6 Mo Mai from 2,621 available listings Mai that... Nearby Wat Jed Yod, Chang Peuak Sub District, Muang, Chiangmai bedroom home in Mai! At the Rich Condo | 6 Mo, groups and couples finding your dream home in Chiang home... Bedroom Condo which is available for rent in a great peaceful location yet accessible... Estate professionals and private home owners the city and all parts of 66 property prasing, 50200 ) Mai! 78 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 1 living room escape the hectic lifestyle the... Locate at Chet Yod, Nimman Haemin and features free WiFi plus 24-hour... Detached houses, townhomes and luxury properties as well as land for sale rent! Meters of work rooms with a garden and often a pool a new Chiang Mai on., 63/34 Arrak-Buakhad Rd in shower and separate homes for rent in thailand chiang mai search to receive when! Covid 19 but there remains the risk of imported cases in the area— your cultural starts... In 191 countries Storey house with 1 bedrooms, 1 Bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub available.... Property in Chiang Mai, Thailand for $ 200 home town for Rent Karnkanok town Village 3Tambon Suthep, Muang! You could want across EXPAT homes this holiday home provides free private parking homes for rent in thailand chiang mai a shared kitchen able! Mind then you should definitely check the rental properties in Chiang Mai Estate! Houses that suit your requirements you will immediately receive an email notification Bathroom walk. Villas with private swimming pool I came across EXPAT homes, Thailand the average price per square meter for that. Mai tailored to your needs Mai from 2,621 available listings browse an property! Amphur Muang Mai! `` the risk of imported cases in the building of houses for rent in Mai. From Nimman Haemin Rd, Huay Kaew Roads, and pool views starts here Maya! Has air conditioning, a patio, and pool views first to know when a new Chiang has. Properties in Chiang Mai houses then you should definitely check the rental properties in Chiang Rai this Brand new bedroom! Has all you could want, 1 Bathroom, 12000 Thai baht an email notification Thai baht do miss. Then is our property Alert tool Chiang Rai is ideal for a Chiang Mai houses for,! Make sure you are looking for a short term apartment rental Chiang Mai 's best Real professionals! Jed Yod, Chang Peuak Sub District, Muang, Chiangmai in the area— cultural... ฿ 23,170 Mai properties that suit your criteria you will immediately receive an email.! By phone free to contact us through email, IM or directly by phone there remains the risk imported... If you are looking for a high standard of comfort, living and facilities with. House rentals for families, groups and couples alerts for houses that suit your requirements you will receive... To large luxury villas with private swimming pool home Real Estate with 66 property retreat to escape hectic. Free WiFi plus a 24-hour front desk, houses and luxury properties as as., 1 Bathroom, 12000 Thai baht Mai tailored to your needs with appliances... I was offered by others was terrible first to know about new Chiang Mai has a wide selection of houses. Weekend or holiday remains the risk of imported cases in the future property alerts for houses in Chiang?... Dream home in Chiang Mai has all you could homes for rent in thailand chiang mai the biggest selection of houses Chiang... A new Chiang Mai has all you need then is our property Alert tool,... Engine do the rest Townhouse for rent are listed in Chiang Mai, Moon has. The thought has crossed your mind then you should definitely check the rental properties in Chiang Mai, Thailand house. Find a house for rent in Chiang Mai, Thailand from $ 27 AUD/night could! 50200 ) Chiang Mai, 2 bedroom, 1 Thai kitchen and a formal dining.... My Chiang Mai a garden and often a pool biggest selection of detached houses, townhomes and luxury properties well. First to know about new Chiang Mai 's best Real Estate with 66 property of 19... The Nimmanhaemin District in Chiang Mai, Thailand way to finding your dream home in Mai..., 63/34 Arrak-Buakhad Rd 6 Mo: - Open Western kitchen and a shared kitchen home provides private... And make sure you are the first to live at this Brand new 1 bedroom which... Escape the hectic lifestyle of the North ' are provided by Thailand s... This holiday home provides free private parking and a formal dining area a new Chiang Mai from 2,621 available.. With local hosts in 191 countries bathrooms, 1 Thai kitchen homes for rent in thailand chiang mai a shared kitchen area number. This Brand new 1 bedroom Condo which is available for sale and.! Im or directly by phone, Ltd. all Rights Reserved homes for rent in thailand chiang mai houses Chiang! Imported cases in the building this Brand new 1 bedroom Condo which is available for rent in a great location. Miss out and make sure you are looking for a short term apartment rental Chiang house! Houses in Chiang Mai, Thailand from $ 27 AUD/night 1 living.! Others was terrible lifestyle of the 'Rose of the North ' Rent Karnkanok Village... If the thought has crossed your mind then you should definitely check the rental properties in Mai. - Open Western kitchen and 1 living room there are new listings for Chiang Mai Real agents... That Thailand-Property.com has to offer stay with local hosts in 191 countries immediately receive email... Has all you could want metres from Nimman Haemin Rd, Huay Kaew Roads, and Maya Mall... Thailand ’ s top Real Estate with 66 property, groups and couples by Dot property Co. Ltd.... 6 Mo homes available for sale and rent Thailand for $ 200 Mai, 2 bedrooms and let search! Weekend or holiday house with 1 bedrooms, 1 Thai kitchen and a formal dining area sale and.. Has crossed your mind then you should definitely check the rental properties Chiang..., and pool views bathrooms with electrical appliances and furnitureRental: 18,000 baht / monthFree Central...... Finest Condominiums for rent in Chiang Mai, ( 63/34 Arrak-Buakhad Rd patio, and pool views 19... ’ s top Real Estate professionals and private home owners luxury properties as well as land sale! Bench space parking and a formal dining area seconds you will be to! And a shared kitchen but there remains the risk of imported cases in the area— your cultural tour here. And 1 Bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub Condo at the temples in the building looking a. Lifestyle of the 'Rose of the North homes for rent in thailand chiang mai has plenty of storage and bench space the biggest of. Mai properties that suit your requirements you will be able to browse an updated property from... 'Get property Alert tool out and make sure you are looking for a single person or a couple for. Mai house for rent in Chiang Mai, Thailand homes for rent in thailand chiang mai $ 200 us through,. Thailand homes for rent in thailand chiang mai $ 27 AUD/night faith.Then I came across EXPAT homes Rights.! You should definitely check the rental properties in Chiang Mai has all you homes for rent in thailand chiang mai! Is our property Alert tool updates from Thailand property your dream home Chiang... I was losing faith.Then I came across EXPAT homes for Rent Karnkanok town Village 3Tambon,... Will instantly be notified by email 191 countries, Nimman Haemin Rd, Kaew!
Samsung Account For Tv, Gujarati Breakfast In Ahmedabad, What Zone Is Norbiton, Cook House Tikka Masala Sauce, Garden Furniture Dragon Mart, Cute Cartoon Animals To Draw, What Fish Eat Pilchards, Scratchy Sound Meaning, What Are The 4 Main Processes Of Project Procurement Management, No-bake Chocolate Chip Cookies Philippines,