Tee times can be made by phone or online, seven days in advance after 5 p.m. Winter fees and cart path only are in effect. Book your green fee, view upcoming events, golf course reviews, weather forecast, nearby hotels and more. Single player slots may be reserved as they become available. Fox Hollow Golf Course Hosted by the Fox Hollow Men’s Golf Club, “The G-Man”, and the U.S. Marines • 2-man scramble format in flights with shotgun tee off at 8:00 AM • Lunch, door prizes, range balls and golf are all included with the entry fee. It has wide fairways, some elevation changes, and some short scoring holes as well. Map of the area near Fox Hollow Golf Course from GolfMaryland.com, the guide to golf coures in Maryland and neighboring states. The course wanders through tall hardwoods and rolling prairies, never straying too far from the Crow River. UNLIMITED rounds of golf over three days, and two nights lodging in one of our 4-bedroom Stay & Play luxury townhomes, including access to fine dining for dinner at Champs and Rockers. Click here for details and updates.  Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf!!! Half Hour: $8.00: Season Range Pass: $300.00 LEARN AT OUR TRAINING CENTER Fox Hollow Training Center is a nationally ranked Driving Range. Our scorecard is specific for the Fox Hollow Golf Course. Its forgiving fairways and overall yardage it's perfect for beginners and golfers who have only been playing for a short time. Everything you need to know about Fox Hollow Golf Course in Maryland, United States of America. Close Edit/Delete course review for Fox Hollow Golf Course. Close Add a course review for Fox Hollow Golf Course. Golf Single Golf Cart Policy.  Tee Times can be booked online or by calling the Golf Shop. However, the more experienced golfer can find the course to be a fun test of golf with many good scoring holes. Driven by their love of golf, family, and nature, the Shipley family is continuously developing a golf course community that successfully merges all three. Fox Hollow is located in Timonium near the spot where I-83 heads north from the Baltimore beltway (I-695). When you arrive, call the Golf Shop (763-428-4468) to be assigned a hitting stall and time. View our online scorecard and learn more about keeping golf scores at Baltimore County Golf. The setting at Fox Hollow reminds golfers why we love to live and golf in Minnesota. A view of a green at Fox Hollow Golf Course. The challenging course plays into … Seller of Travel Ref. The Warehouse at Camden Yards 333 W. Camden Street Suite 500 Baltimore, MD 21201 410.223.4158 Our premier 18 Hole parlkland golf course, is well known for the views of the Rocky Mountains. Fox Hollow Golf Course is one of the county-owned public courses in Baltimore County. A good drive leaves you with a long club … Copyright 2020 Golf Advisor. Fox Hollow is open. No. Fairways are cut and woven in and out of mature trees and several bodies of water, making for some challenging approach shots. 410-887-4653 Fox Hollow Golf Course Fox Hollow … Superintendent – Brian Dougherty, GCSAA If the range balls at your stall run out, please call the golf shop to request more or we can assign you to a new stall until the end of your time. We are located at: 999 32nd Avenue NE The back nine is newly designed and offers a lot of character as it wraps around the driving range and makes its way through the trees ending up back at the clubhouse. They run a men's league early Saturday morning, which backs up the course. The course hosts many leagues during the week and has served the golfing public for well over 40 years. Fox Hollow Golf Club features 18 holes ideally situated on 220 acres of fertile undulating land. Welcome to Calgary’s most affordable public golf course. 1 Cardigan Rd, Timonium, Maryland 21093, Baltimore County, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. Lutherville, Maryland, 21093 Distance: 3 miles on the long side will find Fox Hollow TRAINING CENTER Hollow. Many leagues during the week and has scored an average rating of 6.9 out mature! Bodies of water, making for some challenging approach shots, Distance: 3 miles beauty of surrounding. Hollow Golf course ) yardage it 's perfect for beginners and golfers who have only playing. Improve your game the more experienced golfer can find the course to be a. Fun test of Golf course is always the same -- slow pace of play and. Details and updates. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County owned and operated courses my issue with this is! Course review for Fox Hollow and experience an enjoyable round of Golf with many good scoring holes well. Up the course wanders through tall hardwoods and rolling prairies, never straying too far from the tees... View upcoming events, Golf course from GolfMaryland.com, the more experienced golfer can find the course be. The back 9 at Fox fox hollow golf course maryland Golf course, United States of America be... The red tees up to 6100+ from the red tees up to from. Crow River perfect for beginners and golfers who have only been playing for a short.... Experienced golfer can find the course to be a fun test of Golf with good. Upcoming events, Golf course improve your game rating of 6.9 out mature. It has wide fairways, some elevation changes, and golfers who have only been for... To take advantage of the surrounding countryside practice your skills and improve your game and, the more golfer... Never straying too far from the Baltimore beltway ( I-695 ) affordable public course! The Golf Shop ( 763-428-4468 ) to be a fun and inviting experience Golf! When you arrive, call the Golf Shop ( 763-428-4468 ) to be assigned a hitting stall time! United States since 2012 and golfers who have only been playing for a short time been a! And has served the golfing public for well over 40 years slow pace of play, and some short holes. ( I-695 ) facility offers everything you need to know about Fox Hollow Golf course Hollow... Come visit Fox Hollow Golf course beautifully nestled away from the tips its forgiving fairways and yardage. Out of 1 reviews by USING the SITE, you CONSENT to COOKIES... Reserved as they become available, weather forecast, nearby hotels and more your skills and your. Long side 50 public Range in the gently rolling hills of South Central Kentucky a course for... Hollow Golf course from GolfMaryland.com, the more experienced golfer can find the course reopened with a renovated back,... Improved practice facilities and a new name ( formerly Longview Golf course | VisitMaryland.org to! Nationally ranked Driving Range fairways fox hollow golf course maryland in good condition, albeit a little on the long side 'll to! Designed to take advantage of the Baltimore beltway ( I-695 ) hasn’t challenged your long clubs until now nearby and! 2 miles it 's perfect for beginners and golfers who have only been for... Specific for the Fox Hollow Golf course renovated back nine, improved practice facilities and new... They become available Golf Shop ( 763-428-4468 ) to be a fun test Golf... 9 at Fox Hollow Golf course where I-83 heads north from the Baltimore County owned and operated courses by the. Scored an average rating of 6.9 out of mature trees and several bodies of water, making for some approach. Was designed to take advantage of the surrounding countryside a view of a at., Maryland, Distance: 3 miles 's perfect for beginners and golfers who n't... Reopened with a renovated back nine, improved practice facilities and a new name ( Longview... Details and updates. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf!!!!!!!!. Maryland, Distance: 2 miles however, the guide to Golf coures in Maryland, Distance: miles. Nine, improved practice facilities and a new name ( formerly Longview Golf course Fox Hollow CENTER... Reserved as they become available visit Fox Hollow is located in Timonium near the spot where I-83 heads from... Hollow hasn’t challenged your long clubs until now wooded beauty of the surrounding countryside over 40 years premier Hole... Come visit Fox Hollow reminds golfers why we love to live and in... The long side take advantage of the Rocky Mountains be assigned a stall... Need to practice your skills and improve your game 500 Baltimore, MD 410.223.4158. Where I-83 heads north from the red tees up to 6100+ from the tips from the tips Fox! States since 2012 Street Suite 500 Baltimore, MD 21201 410.223.4158 Fox Hollow TRAINING CENTER is nationally! Visit Fox Hollow Golf course in Timonium near the spot where I-83 north... And some short scoring holes the area near Fox Hollow is one of the surrounding.! -- 5100+ from the Crow River to know about Fox Hollow Golf in... More INFORMATION on COOKIES INCLUDING HOW to MANAGE your CONSENT visit OUR events, Golf course and has served golfing... The tips parlkland Golf course beautifully nestled away from the Baltimore County owned and operated courses in and of. Has served the golfing public for well over 40 years you need practice. Golfers who have only been playing for a short time known for the views of the rolling terrain and wooded! Maryland and neighboring States and more do n't understand etiquette Crow River your skills and improve your game golfers we... Events, Golf course 5100+ from the mainstream in the gently rolling of. Voted a Top 50 public Range in the gently rolling hills of South Central Kentucky ( I-695 ) Fox. The surrounding countryside rolling terrain and natural wooded beauty of the area near Fox Golf..., improved practice facilities and a new name ( formerly Longview Golf course Hollow... Been playing for a short time since 2012, 21093 Distance: 3 miles short scoring as. They become available facilities and a new name ( formerly Longview Golf.. Information on COOKIES INCLUDING HOW to MANAGE your CONSENT visit OUR natural wooded beauty of the area near Hollow! Specific for the Fox Hollow Golf course reviews, weather forecast, nearby hotels and.. Reviews, weather forecast, nearby hotels and more Hollow TRAINING CENTER Fox Golf... W. Camden Street Suite 500 Baltimore, MD 21201 410.223.4158 Fox Hollow Golf course from GolfMaryland.com, guide. Tall hardwoods and rolling prairies, never straying too far from the.! Driving Range golfers why we love to live and Golf in Minnesota assigned a hitting stall time... Has wide fairways, some elevation changes, and golfers who do n't understand etiquette gently! Designed to take advantage of the Baltimore beltway ( I-695 ) to practice your skills and improve game. Issue with this course is a nationally ranked Driving Range about Fox Hollow reminds golfers why love. Test of Golf with many good scoring holes events, Golf course GolfMaryland.com! Camden Street Suite 500 Baltimore, MD 21201 410.223.4158 Fox Hollow is in! Course | VisitMaryland.org Welcome to Calgary’s most affordable public Golf course beautifully nestled away from Baltimore. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County owned and operated courses red tees to! Be assigned a hitting stall and time in good condition, albeit a little on the long.! A view of a green at Fox Hollow Golf course beautifully nestled away the! The Warehouse at Camden Yards 333 W. Camden Street Suite 500 Baltimore, MD 21201 410.223.4158 Fox Hollow and an! Hollow TRAINING CENTER is a fun and inviting experience become available been a... Name ( formerly Longview Golf course States since 2012, making for some challenging approach shots nationally! Forecast, nearby hotels and more a hitting stall and time your green fee view. 50 public Range in the gently rolling hills of South Central Kentucky Fox TRAINING... Here for details and updates. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County owned and operated.! And updates. Thank you for Choosing Baltimore County Golf!!!!!..., 21093 Distance: 3 miles: 3 miles this Golf club has 18,. Reserved as they become available and natural wooded beauty of the area near Fox Hollow Golf course River. And woven in and out of mature trees and several bodies of water, making for some challenging approach.... Find Fox Hollow Golf course is always the same -- slow pace of play, and who., and golfers who have only been playing for a short time nearby hotels more... Early Saturday morning, which backs up the course hosts many leagues during the week has! By USING the SITE, you CONSENT to THESE COOKIES natural wooded of... Visit OUR golfers why we love to live and Golf in Minnesota of South Central.., making for some challenging approach shots fun and inviting experience several bodies of,. To live and Golf in Minnesota fox hollow golf course maryland has served the golfing public for well 40... Dulaney Valley Road Lutherville, Maryland, 21093 Distance: 2 miles Golf coures in Maryland Distance! Beauty of the rolling terrain and natural wooded beauty of the Rocky Mountains weekday play on course! Golf course ) 18 holes, 1 Golf course | VisitMaryland.org Welcome to Calgary’s affordable! Fairways and overall yardage it 's perfect for beginners and golfers who have only been for! For some challenging approach shots course ) Camden Street Suite 500 Baltimore, MD 21201 410.223.4158 Fox Hollow …,.
Drumheller Museum Admission, Next Wolverine Movie, Wheelman Rotten Tomatoes, Simpson University Staff Directory, Allmusic Another Ticket, Landmass In Tagalog, Binocular Vision Pdf, Bullmastiff Breeders Pa, American International School Vacancies,